Since the use of a

cover scent is so widely utilized in conjunction with the application of pheromones, I wanted to post my recent

experiences with several colognes/edts. (I initially got purchased pheromones in an effort to shut my wife\'s

nagging pie-hole, and was pleasantly surprised that they actually worked. Now I\'m completely digging the whole

\'mone concept, and getting into compatible cover scents as well.)

I have recently purchased the following

colognes to use with my pheromones:

Aqua di Gio - Armani
Platinum Egoiste - Chanel
Allure - Chanel
Truth -

Calvin Klein
Calvin - Calvin Klein
Higher Energy - Christian Dior
Fahrenheit - Christian Dior
Black –

Kenneth Cole

The two Chanel edts worked extremely well with the pheromones, both as a cover and as a mixer. Both

are extremely long lasting and didn\'t have their basic scent changed by the pheromones, even in a strong cologne

to pheromone ratio such as 4:1 with NPA.

Calvin also covered the pheromone scent extremely well without much

change to its original scent, even in a heavier ratio with the strong smelling NPA, and I was able to maintain most

of its original qualities and integrity in a pretty heavy 3:1 mix.

Cole\'s Black did best in a 4:1 ratio, and,

like the Chanel colognes, did extremely well in maintain a very long scent. Maybe even a bit better/longer than the

Chanels.

Higher Energy worked better than I initially expected with the pheromones, but didn\'t have the

time/length of covering as the previous colognes did with the stronger NPA. I had to go with a 7:1 cologne to NPA

ratio in order to preserve the original qualities of the cologne. However, it did quite well as a cover for the

lighter The Edge, Andro 4.2, and Attraction.

Aqua di Gio was a bit disappointing with the heavier -none \'mones

such as NPA. Its initial scent was noticeably modified by the addition of the NPA, even in a 6:1 mix. (I kinda

regret not going with Ralph Lauren\'s Romance as it is very similar to the Aqua in scent, but it\'s a little

more simplistic and a touch heavier, which might have worked a bit better with the heavier -none \'mones such as

NPA.)

Calvin Klein\'s Truth is a bit too light to use with anything other than as a cover to the more -nol

based \'mones such as Attraction.

I still haven\'t been able to get a handle on Dior\'s Fahrenheit as the

initial scent just doesn\'t work for me at all, but yet the dry down is okay. In my estimation, the addition of a

-none heavy \'mone actually helped improve the overall scent of this cologne - at least to me. A 5:1 mix seemed

to work out the best here.

I would be interested in reading about other\'s experiences in working with cover

scents, and I\'d love to read some recommendations on some good winter colognes - both day and evening types.