Hi,

my mobile phone contract is almost two years old, so it\'s time to get a new mobile phone (Thinking of a T610).

I went to the shop of my provider today, because I didn\'t know what I have to do and when I can get a new mobile phone. The woman I talked with (about 25-30 yrs) was really good looking, although not my style (too much of a party girl).

While we were talking, a young women tried to ask very calm, very politely \"sorry could I...\". She couldn\'t say anything more. The woman I was talking with shouted at her very angry, very loud \"don\'t you see I\'m talking with another customer...\".
I\'ve never seen a selesperson, male or female, shouting that loud and angry to a customer.
After we stood up, she was standing VERY close to me for some final information.

Some times later I remembered that I was wearing mones (4 dabs AE, 2 dabs WAGG). I Applied the mones about 3 hours before this story happened, but I wasn\'t aware of it while it happened.

I think the reason for this strange behaviour must have to do something with the mones. I\'ve never seen something similar before.

(The reason for this mix: I used AE from time to time, but the day before I realized that I never used it alone or as the main part of a mix)

MysteriousMan