Close

cuddlebear

Default Some new observations about WAGG/NOL combo

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Not too long ago I posted a thread offering the solution to the WAGG/NOL depression pheomenon, and as

far as I know that solution (adding RONE) is still valid, but here\'s something else I am noticing.

If you put

on NOL and then a few hours later put on WAGG, the problem doesn\'t seem to crop up.

If you keep the WAGG

dosage down, the problem doesn\'t seem to crop up. This suggests that at certain ratios and amounts it may not be

a problem.

More as I discover it,
    Cuddles

Phero Dude

Default Re: Some new observations about WAGG/NOL combo

I don\'t get depressed with WAGG. I actually feel damn good with it or SOE. It is also a must for me

to have now in case I OD. Twice now I had issues in bars and got kicked out. I had not even done anything wrong

these times A couple guys seemed terrified of me as if they sensed all the rone. A couple other times I have

actually been aggressively rude and it had caused issues. I have worn too much to promote sexual hits. The next time

it will be AE with WAGG. Then NPA with WAGG. I had been using too much AE/NPA with a little SOE. WAGG works very

well!

cuddlebear

There isn\'t a depression issue with WAGG alone, it only cropped up when it was combined with NOL.

One forum member, Icarus, had a particularly bad experience with the two and I doubt that he will ever even try the

combo again, but my results haven\'t been that bad so I am tinkering with the two to see what I can find out ..

thanks for exploring this stuff more cuddles.

Nol possibly converting to none though would seem to be why a few

hours after nol application you don\';t have the trouble with WAGG. Right? So then it is really none and wagg,

not nol and wagg...

cuddlebear

I would hope that the NOL would not convert to NONE that quickly .. I am only talking 2-3 hrs ... good

point, but I hope that isn\'t what\'s happening ... I need my NOL to stay NOL longer than that

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I\'ve used SOE with WAGG at work and the results have been great for me. I\'ve been very relaxed

and upbeat. On the other hand I\'ve known some people that get lightheaded & act confused when I\'m near

them. All I know is WAGG is a must for me because if I have too much none guys act terrified of me even if I am

moody or not. With WAGG and none I open up honestly and am very articulate. That\'s impressed a couple women

I\'m interested in dating. Conversely if all none I may tell someone to F# off instead of just think it.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Too much -nol in closed areas bothers others (headaches, etc).

I once got 86\'d from a bar where

I had done nothing wrong (said little to anyone, wasn\'t rude, and was tipping everyone well), but I think too

much -none made people imagine I had, and then spread rumors. Rumors have a life of their own! This sort of thing

attests to the power of pheromones. To bad we haven\'t yet learned to harness it.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Too much -nol in closed areas bothers others (headaches, etc).

I once got 86\'d from a bar where

I had done nothing wrong (said little to anyone, wasn\'t rude, and was tipping everyone well), but I think too

much -none made people imagine I had, and then spread rumors. Rumors have a life of their own! This sort of thing

attests to the power of pheromones. To bad we haven\'t yet learned to harness it.

Phero Dude

Exactly. Same with me. None has scared guys when I had not even said or did anything and others time

got them ticked off for no reasons. Bouncers especially act like this. Other times I have been outright aggressive

and mean to those that are either honing in on a girl I\'ve been talking too or a guy I had already kinda despised

beforehand. They usually backoff. None also makes some guys overtly claim other women as theirs even if they are

not. It can be a massive repellent and is dangerous to OD with. I have just been experimentng with too much of it. I

think diluting with a cologne is a good strategy. WAGG & SOE are very important to me.

I have to see if

it\'s the WAGG or SOE that saves me on the positive instance. I don\'t want to use both at the same time for

some people strangely question if I\'m gay. Too many guy hugs too. On the good side women hang on almost

everything I say while getting awesome gazes.

I\'m trying to get the max sexual response while also using

the WAGG/SOE to my advantage. Just got TE in and may try in place of NPA with cologne. AE too. 2-3 AE, 1-2 TE with

cologne and WAGG perhaps.

Oddly enough I first got intop pheros while trying products from Adam &

Eve. My best hit night was using Cool Advantage cologne from there. Cool Water fragrance with None I believe (not

labled). One drunk chick tried to attack me after another introduced me too here. She got a look of totall wanting

to ravage me and ran right at me. Luckily I dodged her. She would\'ve ripped my clothes I think!

Thread Information