Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Testing a new mix w/ mixed results

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So it\'s been a while since I\'ve posted any kind of \"hit\" story. Elana, there\'s no sex involved so you can skip this one.

I came up w/ this mix idea and decided to test it out. Went to go meet w/ a good friend last night to test it out. We were out for a couple of hours and I didn\'t notice anything unusual @ two sprays, so later I applied two more dabs. So we go to this karaoke bar and things got really weird. The genreal atmosphere became progressivley more agitated...men and women. I eventualy had several guys hanging around me and evetually there was this stupid posturing crap going on...the \"who has the most bone-crushing handshake\" game. I was the only one around exempt from the game. While I saw a lot of hair play from the women that doesn\'t seem that unusual to me. What I did notice was more blatant neck presentations...making EC and then pulling their hair across the shoulders to reveal their neck and looking back again.

One strange thing I noticed that would defintely be a sign of an OD was the fact theat guys across the room were taking on submissive postures. Everyone was guarded and jumpy...myself included. I swear that at one point I wanted to avoid myself. Guys were very aggressive toward each other. A fight broke out and a couple of guys had to be removed from the place. None of the aggression ever involved me though...the only one. But guys were posturing left and right. Oh I failed to mention that w/in about an hour there wasn\'t guy w/in 15\' of me, w/ the exception of my friends...who were pretty scarce most of the night. I would have to say it was not a fun experience.

That was last night...tonight I used two vey small sprays to either side of the neck. I would estimate about equal to the volume of one spray that I got the night before. Tonight went much better. Lots of EC, neck presentations and a few butt presentations. No grinding type of thing though. Did have one girl rubbing up against me whenever her bf wasn\'t looking. Had two women start a convo w/ me and the one I was interested went DIHL while I talked to her friend. She eventually sat next to me and was flirting when a buddy of mine walks up and says that he knows her bf. Doh! Not again. Not the only girl w/ a bf that was checking me out...got many butt shots from one of them.

I ran into a woman that has always come on to me, even before pheros. Never went there because she has a long time SO. Well, I ran into her tonight out w/ her gfs and she was drunk. This got kinda tense...I thought she came on strong before the pheros...she was getting a little out of control. Our friends had to physically remove her from my person.

I did notice some spacing as well tonight. Worked out well because it was crowded and I wanted to sit at the bar w/ some friends. I just hung out w/ them and w/in about 10-15 minutes two stools opened up. Oh I fogot to mention, one of the bartenders was standing nearby out in the crowd, but hadn\'t seen me. He started to kinda look around and then turns and sees me and says \"I thought you were here...I knew I felt something\". That\'s never happened before...like he sensed me before he saw me...and he attributed that presence to me. Not a bad sign I suppose.

All in all, a much better night, had a lot of fun and didn\'t have any of the tension and bullsh!t like the prevoius night.

Still not done testing this mix, but I got some results that have been unusual/interesting for a change. Once I get a chance to do some more testing and fine tuning, I\'ll let you know what the final mix is.

Default Re: Testing a new mix w/ mixed results

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    So it\'s been a while since I\'ve posted any kind of \"hit\" story. Elana, there\'s no sex involved so you can skip this one.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I really appreciate that. It saves me time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks

Sagacious writes:
    &lt;&lt;So we go to this karaoke bar and things got really weird.&gt;&gt;

And this is something out of the ordinary? Doesn\'t anybody else find a staggering drunk cacophonously wailing Bob Seeger\'s \"Turn the Page\" in front of total strangers really weird?

For my part, there\'s not enough booze in the bar to get me drunk enough for my participation in that level of public humiliation.

&lt;&lt;Lots of EC, neck presentations and a few butt presentations.&gt;&gt;

Since I\'m relatively new to this board, could somebody explain to me the legendary and often mentioned, but rarely seen \"butt presentation.\" What is it? Does a woman smell the pheromones and uncontrollably bend over, raise her ass into the air and start walking backwards towards the pheromone laden individual wiggling, rubbing and smacking her booty as she goes?

&lt;&lt;Guys were very aggressive toward each other. A fight broke out and a couple of guys had to be removed from the place.&gt;&gt;

Maybe it was just some really bad karoke. Did you notice if it was centered around you, or did it happen during/after an unusually poor rendition of \"You Light Up My Life\"?

&lt;&lt;I ran into a woman that has always come on to me, even before pheros. Never went there because she has a long time SO. Well, I ran into her tonight out w/ her gfs and she was drunk. This got kinda tense...I thought she came on strong before the pheros...she was getting a little out of control. Our friends had to physically remove her from my person.&gt;&gt;

This is the worst. Seriously. Embarrassing. I had a drunk stripper attack me once and she was trying to rip off my shirt and pull down my pants trying to have sex right there in the club. And I was the one that the bouncer threw out! Talk about injustice!

&lt;&lt;Still not done testing this mix, but I got some results that have been unusual/interesting for a change. Once I get a chance to do some more testing and fine tuning, I\'ll let you know what the final mix is.&gt;&gt;

Could you let us know what the mix was that turned an entire bar full of happy singing fools into a IFC cage match? I was going to a college football game this weekend, and I\'d be interested to see if I could entice the entire stadium into an equally frenzied state.

Since I\'m relatively new to this board, could somebody explain to me the legendary and often mentioned, but rarely seen \"butt presentation.\" What is it? Does a woman smell the pheromones and uncontrollably bend over, raise her ass into the air and start walking backwards towards the pheromone laden individual wiggling, rubbing and smacking her booty as she goes?

Yup, that pretty much nails it.

I really appreciate that. It saves me time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks

Thought you might appreciate that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sagacious writes:
    &lt;&lt;So we go to this karaoke bar and things got really weird.&gt;&gt;

And this is something out of the ordinary? Doesn\'t anybody else find a staggering drunk cacophonously wailing Bob Seeger\'s \"Turn the Page\" in front of total strangers really weird?

Yea, I find alcohol, karaoke and pheros to be a rather volatile combo. The guys from the first night were acting like a bunch of drunken monkeys. I did enjoy a nice rendition of Baby Got Back by a girl packin\' some junk in the trunk.

For my part, there\'s not enough booze in the bar to get me drunk enough for my participation in that level of public humiliation.

Couldn\'t agree w/ you more. It\'s fun stuff to watch, though.

&lt;&lt;Lots of EC, neck presentations and a few butt presentations.&gt;&gt;

True that the butt presentation doesn\'t happen too often and I\'v never seen when there wasn\'t some degree of alcohol consumption involved. Some times it can be very subtle. Last night this woman kept coming back over to talk to her friends at the table in front of me. Normally I wouldn\'t think anytihng unusual about her bending over to talk to them, but it was the way she did it. Each time she would arch her back and really stick it out there...typically they will look back at you when doing this type of thing. There is an obvious intent involved. I think your description is a bit exaggerated, but humorous, nonetheless.

&lt;&lt;Guys were very aggressive toward each other. A fight broke out and a couple of guys had to be removed from the place.&gt;&gt;

Maybe it was just some really bad karoke. Did you notice if it was centered around you, or did it happen during/after an unusually poor rendition of \"You Light Up My Life\"?

Luckily no one sang that particular song. As I mentioned in my post. There was a bunch of guys that sorta migrated over my way, a few introduced themselves and all seemed pretty friendly. I\'ve had betas hover about before, this is nothing new. The strange thing was how progressively aggressive some of the guys were becoming, which led to the posturing and pissing contests. Like I said, the dudes who were starting all this were invloving everyone around, but never me. Overall there was a lot of tension in the air.

&lt;&lt;I ran into a woman that has always come on to me, even before pheros. Never went there because she has a long time SO. Well, I ran into her tonight out w/ her gfs and she was drunk. This got kinda tense...I thought she came on strong before the pheros...she was getting a little out of control. Our friends had to physically remove her from my person.&gt;&gt;

This is the worst. Seriously. Embarrassing. I had a drunk stripper attack me once and she was trying to rip off my shirt and pull down my pants trying to have sex right there in the club. And I was the one that the bouncer threw out! Talk about injustice!

That\'s funny man. Let\'s just say that I have a history w/ the girl in question. She was extremely forward/aggressive last night. Whenever I went out on the dance floor she would wander over and start dancing w/ me, touching turned eventually turned to groping as the night progressed. I was sitting at her table w/ some mutual friends and she came over and sat on my lap. Again w/ the groping and trying to kiss me. Oh, I don\'t think I mentioned that she\'s an amazon (about 6\'2\").

&lt;&lt;Still not done testing this mix, but I got some results that have been unusual/interesting for a change. Once I get a chance to do some more testing and fine tuning, I\'ll let you know what the final mix is.&gt;&gt;

Could you let us know what the mix was that turned an entire bar full of happy singing fools into a IFC cage match? I was going to a college football game this weekend, and I\'d be interested to see if I could entice the entire stadium into an equally frenzied state.

Funny stuff. Don\'t think anything like that is bound to happen. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

If you must know hears how I mixed it up. 1 drop NPA/m diluted w/ 8 drops of cologne. To this I added 7 drops of AE/m and 4 drops WAGG. Wed. I used two full sprays + 2 dabs. Thur. I used 2 small sprays.

Banned User

Once I get a chance to do some more testing and fine tuning, I\'ll let you know what the final mix is.

Come on, don\'t post a hit story without posting what phero\'s you used. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

EDIT : I see you already posted it... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Sagacious writes:
    &lt;&lt;The strange thing was how progressively aggressive some of the guys were becoming, which led to the posturing and pissing contests. Like I said, the dudes who were starting all this were invloving everyone around, but never me. Overall there was a lot of tension in the air.&gt;&gt;

I\'ll tell you what it was - you got sandwiched in between the fall equinox and a full moon. Man, I get all sorts of nuts on new moons. It\'s like I got to go out and just get slammed and go crazy. And with Mars being so close, it\'s even worse. Goddamn gravatational pulls really screw me up something fierce.

&lt;&lt;1 drop NPA/m diluted w/ 8 drops of cologne. To this I added 7 drops of AE/m and 4 drops WAGG. Wed. I used two full sprays + 2 dabs. Thur. I used 2 small sprays.&gt;&gt;

That\'s an interesting mix. How did the varying scents of the Alter-ego and your cologne mix?

Sacogoo-

Good question about the scent compatability. First let me say that I really like the scent of AE...I know there are those who don\'t. Second, I make my own colognes, so I can adjust my recipes to anticipate the fragrance contribution of AE. While I use a light musk in the cologne, the AE provides a deeper musk note that seems beneficial. I also detect a hint of citrus in AE and that complements the bergamot top notes in the cologne. So I don\'t have any clashing of scents by combining AE w/ the cologne.

Btw, are you sure you\'re not Rudolph Steiner? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

\"butt presentation

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I never heard this mentioned. At least not that I remember????

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Come on, don\'t post a hit story without posting what phero\'s you used.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> YO! When was the last time you posted a phero story? You practically never mention anything [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sagacious writes:
    &lt;&lt;Btw, are you sure you\'re not Rudolph Steiner?&gt;&gt;

Rudoplh Steiner?! The somewhat looney 19th century philosopher that invented his own brand of sociology/philosophy?! Whoa Ho! There\'s a somewhat obscure reference you don\'t see bandied about much. (Either somebody is talking or teaches an upper level philosophy class, is enrolled or teaches at Steiner College, or is a complete freak for late 19th century/early 20th century philosophers. Most of the time, even mentioning Kant is getting far too deep for most people.)

I guess for comparative purposes, I like to work in my garden, so there\'s that.

&lt;&lt;I also detect a hint of citrus in AE and that complements the bergamot top notes in the cologne.&gt;&gt;

All right, I played along with the Steiner reference, but I\'m not going to buy the \"bergamot top notes\" thing one single bit. I mean, is saying \"it has a orangey smell at first\" so base that one has to result to going to floral references in order to reference fruit smells? (Unless you are actually using bergamot essential oil in your cologne concoctions, and in that case, you are indeed a scent master!)

Banned User

Come on, don\'t post a hit story without posting what phero\'s you used.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> YO! When was the last time you posted a phero story? You practically never mention anything [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I don\'t have any real good stories at the moment.

Rudoplh Steiner?! The somewhat looney 19th century philosopher that invented his own brand of sociology/philosophy?! Whoa Ho! There\'s a somewhat obscure reference you don\'t see bandied about much. (Either somebody is talking or teaches an upper level philosophy class, is enrolled or teaches at Steiner College, or is a complete freak for late 19th century/early 20th century philosophers. Most of the time, even mentioning Kant is getting far too deep for most people.)

I guess for comparative purposes, I like to work in my garden, so there\'s that.

Cetainly guilty of a couple of those accusations. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Too deep? Kant understand why. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Biodynamic farming is getting more and more utilized here in the Land Of Juice Joy. A rather common topic of discussion around here.

All right, I played along with the Steiner reference, but I\'m not going to buy the \"bergamot top notes\" thing one single bit. I mean, is saying \"it has a orangey smell at first\" so base that one has to result to going to floral references in order to reference fruit smells? (Unless you are actually using bergamot essential oil in your cologne concoctions, and in that case, you are indeed a scent master!)

Yes, I use bergamot EO in my concoctions. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I select my EOs not only for fragrance, but for the aromatherapy effects. I have a pretty keen sense of smell, so I\'m told. It was part of my job for a long time.

Scent master? No, that would be Dr.SmellThis. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Too deep? Kant understand why. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Hey, that was my line! Ah screw it, I ain\'t gonna Heigel with ya...

Holmes

Banned User

Stop! You guys are killing me with your humor. I mean literally killing me with it. Why aren\'t you out with copious amounts of mones on trying to get sex? I know why I\'m not.

Ash

Too deep? Kant understand why. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Hey, that was my line! Ah screw it, I ain\'t gonna Heigel with ya...

Holmes

Sorry about that dude. Am I actually supposed to read the script beforehand? Doh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

For Ash\'s sake, I think we should Leibniz alone. But really Watt\'s the big deal? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Jaspers, you\'re right! Let\'s the Boethius stop Milling about and get back on subject, shall we? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Holmes

I had a butt presentation last night from a birthday girl, she kept doing very hot dancing in front of me, sometimes with another guy, but she would keep looking at me and winding the waistline [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I had a butt presentation last night from a birthday girl, she kept doing very hot dancing in front of me, sometimes with another guy, but she would keep looking at me and winding the waistline [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Way to go, man! Fun when that happens, huh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey all-

Planned to go out last night for more testing, but ended up changing the mix for a couple of reasons. 1)I haven\'t been using SOE for a few weeks now...lost my bottle one night. Since then, I\'ve noticed a different feel to my phero experiences. Well, I found my SOE yesterday afternoon and took a whiff...aahhhh, hello old friend. So I added 3 drops to the above mix.

Second, I felt that even at one spray the original mix was too heavy, so I cut it w/ a bit more cologne. I was hoping that this would allow for a 2-3 spray application. So I ended up w/ the following mix:

1 drop NPA/m
    7 drops AE/m
    4 drops WAGG
    3 drops SOE
    20 drops cologne

About 30 min. before leaving the house I used 2 sprays and waited to gauge my reaction. Looking for signs of anxiety that I had experienced so far. Granted Thurs. night was better than Wed. night, but I still felt a bit anxious. I noticed nothing unusual and decided to use one more spray. A bit risky perhaps, but what the hell.

So I get to my regular hang out and the place is totally dead. Maybe a dozen ppl total, mostly couples and a couple of girls there w/ the band. I hung out w/ some friends talking for a while and then a group of 8 walks in (5 girls/3 guys), so Nick and I decide to stick around. We were thinking of changing venues. So he and I were talking, trying to size up the group, working out a wingman strategy.

We step out to smoke and I see a very cute gal in a sexy little black dress approaching the club. She gives me a nice smile and went inside. I come back in and what a bummer...the only open bar stool was next to the girl in the black dress...but she had her coat draped over it. I started chatting w/ some friends sitting next to her , then she offered me the seat. I said thank you, hello, what\'s your name, nice to meet you...a pretty typical and unimpressive introduction. So I turn to my buddy Nick and he starts talking about the group from earlier, making some very crude commnets and I\'m wondering what the chick next to me must be thinking. About that time, Nick leans over and says I think you\'ve got a live one...she\'s wide open and she\'s really staring at you. I glance over my shoulder and this girl, Lisa, is sitting facing me w/ her legs apart in this rather short, high slit skirt...no panties. I take my cue, turn to face the bar again, but in her direction. I bumped her knee w/ mine and before I could apologize (I was at fault afterall) she does and starts touching my hand, then pulls away very slowly. Hmmmmm. So we start talking, typical stuff w/ some good wise cracks in there. Turns out that she\'s the exec. asst. to this guy John Dillon (anyone ever heard of Oracle?) and she\'s helping out w/ his wedding this weekend. She was lamenting about how she works such long hours that she never gets a chance to gat out. She travels to this area at least 2-3 times a month.

So we\'re having this rather unextraodinary conversation, but she keeps pushing the kino. For example, I\'m telling her about how I\'m unemplyed, writing my first book and she\'s just sitting there caressing my arm, gazing at me, talking about how great she thinks that is and she\'s so proud of me, etc. After talking about thirty minutes she says that she had to leave...big day coming up w/ the wedding and all. I asked for her number and she seemed unusually surprised and excited about the whole thing, which seemed kinda weird. I told her that I wouldn\'t be able to come party at her beach house w/out a number to contact her. She pulls out a business card and writes down her home #, cell #, and direct line at work. Actually she wrote her home # twice because she was worried that I wouldn\'t be able to read it well enough. Then she writes her name down and draws a pair of lips next to it. She then asked me to walk her to her car. We ended our encounter w/ some passionate kisses and sensual kino/groping/hugging. Hey, if Lisa plays her cards right, she could have herself a regular weekend boy toy.

So Lisa leaves and I return to the bar to finish my beer. It\'s now 1:30 am and the place is really dead. They close at 2 am, so I just planned to finish my beer and go home feeling pretty satisfied w/ a #/kiss close under my belt. Well, this drunk woman, Michelle, asks me to dance and I said sure why not. So we weren\'t even dancing for 2 minutes when she stops me and says \"you smell deliscious\" and starts smelling my neck. \"What is that...that smell..is that patchouli...no, no...that\'s not...that\'s so....\" Her eyes roll back as she pushes me away saying \"Oh, you need to go...\", then pull me up to her again w/ this same routine. Next, she starts kissing me on my neck and kinda moaning softly. Again pushing me away and talking about how I smelled so deliscious. Next thing I know, she goes from kissing, to nibbling, to licking my neck. This went on for about 10-15 minutes and the last time she said \"Ooohhhhh, you need to go away\", I said \"sure no problem...nice to meet you\" and start to walk away. She catches me and invites me to a party the next day (today) and gives me her number.

Oops, that reminds me, I need to go. The party starts here pretty soon and I need to get myself together.

I must say that I found the addition of the SOE to increase the approachability factor, which was lacking before. Seemed to have the desired sexual appeal and I felt great the whole night. Haven\'t decided if I\'ll go back and tweek the original (sans SOE) recipe or not. We\'ll see. I don\'t have that much SOE left and I\'d like to try out Nimbus\' mix while I have some left.

Hey Sag, great results!

Certainly looks like a well rounded mix (ingredients wise), might give that a whirl!

Phero Pro

Sounds liek a great mix, but i\'m wondering something. Bear in mind I didnt read this thread completely so forgivge me =P Have you noticed any problems when mixing up everything? Are the oil based products mixing in alright? No build up in the sprayer?? everything is A O K? :P

Hey Sag, great results!

Certainly looks like a well rounded mix (ingredients wise), might give that a whirl!

Thanks CK-

That original mix is definitely not a social one and even at a greater dilution there was a distinct primal feel to the reactions I got. But I think it was still overpowering for the girls. They were indeed responding rather dramatically but only a couple of girls (friends w/ bf) would come near and/or talk to me...and very brief at that. I saw very intense reactions from girls who have been exposed to previous combos, but they never reacted like that before. A common theme: girls would pull their hair to one side to expose their neck and gaze at me while stroking their hair. This was consistant to disatnces of 3-5\' away. But none would come/stay any closer that 3-5\' also, unless they had to encroach upon my personal space in order to work their way through the crowd.

I\'ve been reflecting on that first night when things were really weird. It wasn\'t just me either, I met up w/ one of the guys that was w/ me that night and he commented several times about how bizarre the whole scene was. The first night I felt really paranoid, like someone was about to jump me and kick the crap out of me. I realized that it was just me reacting to the pheros so I didn\'t let it get to me much. But what I\'ve been thinking is that now I may understand why girls seem attracted and yet will avoid you at the same time when you\'re wearing a none heavy mix. I got a feel for that type of edginess. I\'ve OD before, but never gained that type of appreciation for what it may be like for the women around me. Very enlightening, indeed. I\'m still considering the original mix at an even greater dilution to see if there are any noticable improvements. Still wanna try out Nimbus\' mix too. I like the ratio of pheros.

Sounds liek a great mix, but i\'m wondering something. Bear in mind I didnt read this thread completely so forgivge me =P Have you noticed any problems when mixing up everything? Are the oil based products mixing in alright? No build up in the sprayer?? everything is A O K? :P

No problems w/ mixing at all. I use a professional diluent that works like a charm. Any oils dissolve/disperse wonderfully and, well, it\'s just like a commercial cologne. I thought it was funny that Michelle believed that she smelled patchouli...and she did...among other things. This cologne dries down to Benzoin, Vanilla, Amber, Musk, Sandalwood and Patchouli w/ hints of Vetiver and Jasmine. I\'m sure the \"delicious smell\" was the benz/vanilla/amber, but what she couldn\'t figure out was the allure of the scent, i.e., pheros.

Banned User

Sag, is this cologne your own mix? I want some! Please tell me more.

Ash

Sag, is this cologne your own mix? I want some! Please tell me more.

Please! Sounds great! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Holmes

Yes, it is my own cologne. Started out via an interest in aromatherapy. The mix I\'m currently using is still a work in progress, but I\'m getting much closer to the desired result. It\'s funny because my first mix was so heavy in clary sage that I couldn\'t wear it, especially in confined spaces like in my car. It made me way too mellow and pretty euphoric. LOL!

I eventually began to focus more on fragrance crafting. I\'ve always had trouble finding a commercial fragrance that really suites me, so I decided to give it a try myself. I like my newest fragrance and women seem to, as well, but I have a buddy who hates it. So I love it whenever I get compliments from the ladies when he\'s around. Ha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you\'re interested in a sample, PM me and we can probably work something out.

Thanks for your interest, guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One more thing...Thanks for all your guidance Dr.SmellThis! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I

started the halloween party with 3 sprays of this mix (thank you Sagacious!!!):

ÂÂ1 drop NPA/m
    ÂÂ7 drops

AE/m
    ÂÂ4 drops WAGG
    ÂÂ3 drops SOE
    ÂÂ20 drops cologne (Aqua di Gio in my case)

In each armpit I was

wearing:
    ÂÂ4 dabs APC
    ÂÂ1 dab TE
    ÂÂ1/2 dab Sandalwood-EO
    ÂÂ1/2 dab Benzoin-EO

Girls were all nice

and chatty, I got the impression that the reason to talk to me was sniffing my neck... The room was extremely full

of smoke and artificial fog by the way.

I was wearing a secret weapon in my pocket: A sampler size atomizer

with 8 TE:2 Aqua di Gio-like fragrance oil. Later into the party, when many were really drunk, I intentionally ODed

on -none with 5 sprays of this mix all over my face and neck. One girl on the dancefloor turned to me and said

\"Sunny, you are my hero\" I was perplexed! WTF...??? I took one arm around her but she turned away. 10 minutes

later my drunk ex-gf (no contact with her for 5 months after lots and lots of trouble) started kino, then kissing,

touching everywhere... It was the second time she has seen me since I am wearing mones. The first time she had seen

me with mones (different mix with lots of A1) she had suddenly started to play with her hair etc. It did not take

long before she asked if I liked to come to her place and I just said \"no relationship!\" and she said \"right,

no relationship!\". So we went home for more action [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The next

morning we both had a shower and dressed. Then I applied 3 sprays of my TE/fragrance mix. She came into the room,

looked at me and it only took a minute to get undressed again for more action...

BTW the best result for me

was not just getting laid with her. We spent hours talking and ironed out all the misunderstandings which had

happened in the past. It was a positive and productive reconcilation, not falling back into the old relationship and

not starting a new one. She said that I had changed and I appear much more stable and powerful now. The whole

conversation (with -none) was full of respect and I felt like I was \"the real man\".

Now, I got my

first real hit! Thank you to everybody on this board who has been assisting me over the passed weeks!!!

Sunny

By

the way, she slept with her nose near my neck most of the time which she usually did not do before!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information