So it\'s been a while since I\'ve posted any kind of \"hit\" story. Elana, there\'s no sex involved so you can skip this one.

I came up w/ this mix idea and decided to test it out. Went to go meet w/ a good friend last night to test it out. We were out for a couple of hours and I didn\'t notice anything unusual @ two sprays, so later I applied two more dabs. So we go to this karaoke bar and things got really weird. The genreal atmosphere became progressivley more agitated...men and women. I eventualy had several guys hanging around me and evetually there was this stupid posturing crap going on...the \"who has the most bone-crushing handshake\" game. I was the only one around exempt from the game. While I saw a lot of hair play from the women that doesn\'t seem that unusual to me. What I did notice was more blatant neck presentations...making EC and then pulling their hair across the shoulders to reveal their neck and looking back again.

One strange thing I noticed that would defintely be a sign of an OD was the fact theat guys across the room were taking on submissive postures. Everyone was guarded and jumpy...myself included. I swear that at one point I wanted to avoid myself. Guys were very aggressive toward each other. A fight broke out and a couple of guys had to be removed from the place. None of the aggression ever involved me though...the only one. But guys were posturing left and right. Oh I failed to mention that w/in about an hour there wasn\'t guy w/in 15\' of me, w/ the exception of my friends...who were pretty scarce most of the night. I would have to say it was not a fun experience.

That was last night...tonight I used two vey small sprays to either side of the neck. I would estimate about equal to the volume of one spray that I got the night before. Tonight went much better. Lots of EC, neck presentations and a few butt presentations. No grinding type of thing though. Did have one girl rubbing up against me whenever her bf wasn\'t looking. Had two women start a convo w/ me and the one I was interested went DIHL while I talked to her friend. She eventually sat next to me and was flirting when a buddy of mine walks up and says that he knows her bf. Doh! Not again. Not the only girl w/ a bf that was checking me out...got many butt shots from one of them.

I ran into a woman that has always come on to me, even before pheros. Never went there because she has a long time SO. Well, I ran into her tonight out w/ her gfs and she was drunk. This got kinda tense...I thought she came on strong before the pheros...she was getting a little out of control. Our friends had to physically remove her from my person.

I did notice some spacing as well tonight. Worked out well because it was crowded and I wanted to sit at the bar w/ some friends. I just hung out w/ them and w/in about 10-15 minutes two stools opened up. Oh I fogot to mention, one of the bartenders was standing nearby out in the crowd, but hadn\'t seen me. He started to kinda look around and then turns and sees me and says \"I thought you were here...I knew I felt something\". That\'s never happened before...like he sensed me before he saw me...and he attributed that presence to me. Not a bad sign I suppose.

All in all, a much better night, had a lot of fun and didn\'t have any of the tension and bullsh!t like the prevoius night.

Still not done testing this mix, but I got some results that have been unusual/interesting for a change. Once I get a chance to do some more testing and fine tuning, I\'ll let you know what the final mix is.