Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Dude

Default Re: Testing a new mix w/ mixed results

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Congrats Sunny! I used SOE/AE/NPA last night. Not much sexual response although a couple women were very chatty. I

did get 3 phone numbers and the chatty girl was very hot. In one sense I\'m not sure the pheromones were in play

because of not really a sexual reaction. But then again I got #\'s and interest from 3 attractive girls 21-23 and

I\'m 36. Therefore the mones may have been effective. I think SOE is a must when in a club freqented by younger

women. I\'m going to a club tonight that has an older crowd so I am going to try AE/NPA and a little WAGG.

I

just ordered the dual combo of AE/TE Thursday night and it shipped yesterday morning! The combo is a great deal IMO.

It\'s all about experimentation and logging results IMHO. Sounds like you are also on the road to

success!

Good luck!

Hey Sunny-

Great post! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I\'m glad you got

some good results from that mix. I had pretty much given up on the original mix. It was nothing but trouble for

me, a lot like my JB#1 experiences except w/ this mix no agression was directed at me. I think WAGG was the key.

Based on my experiments, WAGG seems to tame a none OD pretty well. Adding a little SOE seemed to give it a more

friendly vibe. Maybe I need to take another look at this one and see if I can tweek it a little. I did get a bit

better results after diluting the mix some more. I was trying to come up w/ something that would work w/ a 2-3

spray application. And you even dosed up on more none later, huh.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Another example of the every body\'s different concept.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Based on my experiments, WAGG seems to tame a none

OD pretty well.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I read this all the time, but it doesn\'t

come as a surprise to me...

In fact I was the first to say this back in January in the beta test phase of

WAGG. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

True about WAGG. I used AE/NPA one week and added WAGG the second time with the same group of guy friends. First

week they isolated me and wanted to argue with me. Also almost got in a fight that never shoul\'ve happened with

someone at the bar. Bouncers at a nother place wanted to kick my butt. With WAGG guys wanted to hug me and talk. Be

careful with too much WAGG though you may really attract gay guys! I will be using AE/NPA tonight with a touch of

WAGG. If I feel I\'ve OD I will not hesistate to try more WAGG to see if it helps

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I must add that too much none can make me irrational. I

speak my mind and can be a jerk at times. WAGG &amp; SOE calms me down, puts me in a good and I speak more

effectively and say the right things more often. Don\'t uderestimate the effects of pheromones on you.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Fantastic!

Congrats Sunny!

Thank you for all the congratulations [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sag,
    I

attribute the big hit to the extra TE in OD range while she was quite drunk. She seems to respond to TE straight

with sex (not so bad, is it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) However what she got was the sum of

your mix and the extra TE. Who knows what might have happened without applying your mix first.

I tried your

mix again today @ 3 sprays for the whole day (no clubbing...). Results were very consistant with what I got on the

party (before applying the TE): Girls were all nice and chatty, they were eager to talk to me. No obvious sexual

body language, just very friendly. I had two long conversations with girls I both know for over a year but we never

talked before. For the sake of science I added another 3 sprays later. Results were still there, but less. I think 3

sprays is a very good dosage for me. Guys were respectful, but more in a friendly way than what I would expect from

so much -none, certainly because of the WAGG and the -nol.

Your mix in now in my file of \"successful mixes

to be used later\"!

The only effect on myself is that about 30-60 min. after applying I become aggressive

for no reason (happened 2 out of 3 times now). But this does not last long. After that I don\'t feel any effects

on myself. It\'s strange, because it\'s a purely negative aggression, not like the rush which I get from

straight NPA.

What exactly was your trouble with this mix?

Sunny

Hey Sunny-

Here\'s the original mix: 1 drop NPA/m diluted w/ 8 drops of cologne. To this I added 7

drops of AE/m and 4 drops WAGG. Wed. I used two full sprays + 2 dabs. Thur. I used 2 small sprays. You can read

about my experience in my 1st post on this thread. Not only was there a lot of general aggression that night, but

the worst for me was how it made me feel. Spent the whole night in a fight or flight overload, very

paranoid...like someone was about to jump me the whole time. I think it was from overapplication personally. The

next night I tested it again w/ a much smaller application and things were quite good. I altered it on a whim,

though. Added some SOE and diluted the mix w/ more cologne.

The variation of that mix, the one you used, worked

much better for me.

That mix was:
    1 drop NPA/m
    7 drops AE/m
    4 drops WAGG
    3 drops SOE
    20 drops

cologne

Since you had good results w/ a heavier none dose, maybe you should try the original mix and see how it

goes for you.

Sag,

thank you - I was a bit confused from your posts at the top of the thread. So you original mix is just

without the SOE. Well, since I am often around younger girls the SOE is probably just right, but since my (not so

young) ex-gf responds so well to high -none, you have come up with a great suggestion here: Next I will test your

original mix on her.

Okay, there is no baseline or much to compare. So maybe I should also try your original mix

on the younger ones... I always carry a SOE packet in my purse for emergencies anyway.

So I will just throw this

on them and run away when they are trying to kill me... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sunny

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Nice posts lately, bigdog.

Phero Dude

I\'m not brave enough to try so much Sagacious. Probably too much for me. I haven\'t been to a strip club in a

couple years. I think I might try a similar mix at Deja Vu up here in Minneapolis. What the he11!

Thanks

for the compliment DrSmellThis! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information