Close

Stranger

Default Phero bulidup...HELP PLEASE UREGENT!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello Im a long time lurker of this site and I finall y became a member. Anyways I have around 2 yrs of phero experience behind me as I have shopped a great deal from this site in the past. The reason I havent purchased any items in the past 6 months is because I saw phero buildup becoming a huuuge problem> I mean you can wash yourself and scrub really well and you can wash your clothes a bunch of times but the pheros (especially strong ones like none) dont seem to ever want to come off! It tends to be a problem for a person such as myself who od\'s from none quite easily. This brings me to something that happened to me in July of this year...I dropped a little bottle full of some diluted rone in my sisters car by mistake around then. Well let me tell you that shes been a raging bitch (sorry for the language)ever since...Its like every time she gets in her car and comes out I already ecpect her to be giving everyone attitude once she comes in. Now she doesnt know about pheros and I doubt shed believe me anyways but I need to find some way to stop her from breathing these things all the time as they are really making her lash out all the time and I see it affects her mood as she says shes been feeling nervous and wired for a while now.I already tried washing the car from the inside (with soap and water) and it still gives her the bad effects when she gets on. Rone kinda causes you to rage (AS YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW)and this girl is usually very calm and shy and this is causing her to react quite violently even some times with my parentsand her friends. I was wondering if there is a certain time amount where the effects will go away or will these things stay on there for the longest time???Which brings me to the topic of this thread. Ive read all over the place and there seems to be a lack of posts about an effective way of destrying the pheros...In other words what are things we ca n use to clean the carpets of her car for example or our clothes in order to get pheros out??If you guys have any ideas on how to handle the problem with my sisters car lemme know as Im despoerate...I even came close to dropping a bottle of nol in there to regulate some of the effects....

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Phero bulidup...HELP PLEASE UREGENT!!!

search: Nioxin

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Phero bulidup...HELP PLEASE UREGENT!!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by DrSmellThis

Banned User

Go to a professional Janitorial supply co. and buy a small spray bottle of Enzyme based carpet cleaner. The enzimes eat organic compounds and will have no trouble at all gobbling up the mones. After they\'re done eating they just disappear. Spray everything inside the car!

Ash

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hello Im a long time lurker of this site and I finall y became a member. Anyways I have around 2 yrs of phero experience behind me as I have shopped a great deal from this site in the past. The reason I havent purchased any items in the past 6 months is because I saw phero buildup becoming a huuuge problem&gt; I mean you can wash yourself and scrub really well and you can wash your clothes a bunch of times but the pheros (especially strong ones like none) dont seem to ever want to come off! It tends to be a problem for a person such as myself who od\'s from none quite easily. This brings me to something that happened to me in July of this year...I dropped a little bottle full of some diluted rone in my sisters car by mistake around then. Well let me tell you that shes been a raging bitch (sorry for the language)ever since...Its like every time she gets in her car and comes out I already ecpect her to be giving everyone attitude once she comes in. Now she doesnt know about pheros and I doubt shed believe me anyways but I need to find some way to stop her from breathing these things all the time as they are really making her lash out all the time and I see it affects her mood as she says shes been feeling nervous and wired for a while now.I already tried washing the car from the inside (with soap and water) and it still gives her the bad effects when she gets on. Rone kinda causes you to rage (AS YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW)and this girl is usually very calm and shy and this is causing her to react quite violently even some times with my parentsand her friends. I was wondering if there is a certain time amount where the effects will go away or will these things stay on there for the longest time???Which brings me to the topic of this thread. Ive read all over the place and there seems to be a lack of posts about an effective way of destrying the pheros...In other words what are things we ca n use to clean the carpets of her car for example or our clothes in order to get pheros out??If you guys have any ideas on how to handle the problem with my sisters car lemme know as Im despoerate...I even came close to dropping a bottle of nol in there to regulate some of the effects....

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you got A1 , you could also accidently drop it in the car, and watch her calm down abit [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] , after reading your post she deffantly need some A1 too.

DZorro,

Rone only enhances your mood, so if your in a bad mood, and you use Rone, it will only enhancing it for you. But if you use some A1 it will defenantly calm her down.
    Or else you could always try what ash just told you, hopes this helps out abit.

DZorro,

Stranger

Hello. I\'m new to this site and to mones in general but it occurred to me that hydrogen peroxide destroys organic compounds. Would that work on mones, too?

Probably, but you\'d be risking bleaching. Oxyclean would most likely help, though.

Thread Information