Close

Stranger

Default Need 10 drops of PI to work for me!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Let me start out with this is my first post. I am a 32 year old professional male and have been using Primal Instinct for about 5 years or so. I have tried several pheromones, combinations, and doses - but this is what works for me:

I rub one drop of PI behind each ear, two drops on each side of my neck, one drop on the back of each hand, and one drop on each of my wrists. Then I spray my cologne directly on each spot I just rubbed the PI on and rub it in good - at first the cologne will seem very strong, but the reaction with the PI actually makes the cologne smell \"sweeter\" and not as strong after a few minutes.

I have literally spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on colognes, but these three work awesome for me with my method: Joop, Desire by Dunhill, and Amazing for Men by Bill Blass.

The sexual hits are amazing, and I am just average looking. I attend a lot of business functions, and the girls/women always come to me and kiss me and tell me how good I smell - even after meeting them only once or twice! Works on girls best in their mid-20\'s and older - single or married.

About a year ago I ran out of PI and went a few months without using it, but using the same colognes, and did not get the reactions from women I was used to getting. And the cologne just didn\'t smell the same on me. It\'s hard to believe, but you can actually smell the cologne getting sweeter (which girls seem to love) when you rub it over PI. It probably won\'t work for everyone, but it this combo reacts well with my skin type.

Also, I just wanted to mention I\'ve tried every combination of Alter Ego possible, and that stuff is like an anti-chick magnet on me. I\'ve literally walked into crowded bars, festivals, and business functions with that stuff on, and within minutes there would be a 15 foot clear circle around me. Unreal!

Well, just wanted to share what has worked for me - this is the first time I\'ve ever told anyone my \"secret\".

Banned User

Default Re: Need 10 drops of PI to work for me!!!

DAMN! 10 drops of PI! I\'d get my head ripped off if I used that much. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Hey, if it works for you, that\'s great. The AE reaction, would be great for clearing a long line at the supermarket, dept. store, bank, etc.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Ps. Welcome to the forum!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    DAMN! 10 drops of PI! I\'d get my head ripped off if I used that much. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Hey, if it works for you, that\'s great. The AE reaction, would be great for clearing a long line at the supermarket, dept. store, bank, etc.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Ps. Welcome to the forum!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes i know what you meen, it probebly got me killed too, 5 drups P10/m got me into a fight, but 10 PI [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    I can kiss my life good bye [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

DZorro,

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

10 drops of none whow! I even OD on a product like PI/w easily [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Hey if it´works for you though good for you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information