Close

Thread: First Hit

Phero Pharaoh

Default First Hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    .. on my second day with the mones (PPA and PI/w). Standing at a crosswalk, I had just missed the green, and was waiting for the light to change back. Young, fairly attractive guy, also waiting gazed at me, and said, \"If I could have, I would have held the light for you.\" The light changed, and we walked in separate directions. But, he looked back, a couple of times.

BTW-- the first day,the combo made me feel very serene and confident. The second day, I think it made me feel like I had PMS. A little weepy. Or, maybe I DO have PMS. No... can\'t be PMS.. I don\'t want to rip anyone a new oriface. <g> [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I can see why so many of you folks get addicted. This is MAJOR FUN!

Love, K.

Banned User

Default Re: First Hit

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    No... can\'t be PMS.. I don\'t want to rip anyone a new oriface. &lt;g&gt; [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Well.. PMS stands for Possible Murder Suspect. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Well.. PMS stands for <font color=\"red\">Possible</font> Murder Suspect. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Don\'t you mean <font color=\"red\">Probable</font>? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Thread Information