Close

Default unscented products

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just curious how many folks share my preference for unscented products over scented ones.

Keep in mind I haven\'t used pheromones yet, but I prefer unscented products in general. I don\'t like cheap scents and I like to control how I smell when I do use scents, so I prefer unscented products (deodorant etc) plus the cologne of my choice should I choose to use it.

I\'d think that with pheromones, this might be true for a lot of people, considering that if you spent $60 on a scented product and it doesn\'t mix well scentwise with your favorite colognes, that\'s not so great.

Default Re: unscented products

If it\'s that big an issue, just buy the chem set and mix your own. You seem to already have a good grasp of ratios and that is the biggest problem. It is pretty easy to work with and you get what you want.

Yeah.. maybe. I was just posting because I dug up some old thread where Bruce was wondering about the appeal of unscented products and there were a few posts supporting it, but that\'s not what the thread was about.

You have posted a lot of theory but so far haven\'t tried anything. Talk\'s cheap! Until you have tried you will never know what really works for you. There are several scent-free products that you could start with. There is also a lot of data about the various scented products and the cover scents that worked well for others. Give it a shot, all you have to lose is realy a small investment. The potential returns are huge.

Banned User

Skeptic,

You need to go to the products page and take a look. There are plenty of unscented products there. I don\'t understand the issue here? What\'s the purpose of this thread? Everyone has different preferences. Choose yours, and get on with it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brian

Thread Information