Close

Default AE without fragrance

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I had a good experience with AE and will buy a new bottle. However, I found the smell too strong for my taste. My question is: Does the AE without perfume have the same phero composition ??

Banned User

Default Re: AE without fragrance

What exactly are you talking about? There is only a scented AE afaik..

Sort of an alternative would be AFA, although the phero\'s are not quite the same. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

You might think about a Chem Set for making up an unscented AE clone.

You could also add CS -rone to the AFA, but it wouldn\'t be quite the same.

Or...try the old AE. The scent isn\'t terribly strong.

Holmes

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

The old AE has some sort of a scent too . The new one is only a tiny bit more. The old one has a stronger mone smell though. The scent in the new AE fades pretty quickly.

I´ve been thinking of AFA and rone too because I´ve had good experiences with AFA.
    The only alternative is what Holmes said.
    CJ

Wait up.....I read in some threads about an unscented version of AE....I think....hhmm...or maybe I am insane (very probable).
    Please, any product Guru or perhaps Bruce -The Master- let us know.

Sadhu

looks like the old version isn´t available anymore, you could ask Bruce if he´s got some left.

The old version wasn´t as scented it´s true and perhaps that´s why it´s being referred to as unscented [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    People always said that AE has a light citrus scent to it (in the old days), so it was scented somehow.

I don´t think the new one is that bad and if you cover it up with a nice cologne which I´d recommend anyhow you´ll be fine.

The old old AE is defunct; the \"new\" one is funky (though, as CJ revealed, some like it okay.) Somewhere in between the truth lies. You might try the second (or \"old\") AE, still available, methinks, from L-S. (It has a very light scent that goes away right quick.)

Holmes

Sadhu

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    (It has a very light scent that goes away right quick.)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> the scent goes but it still smells bad but most men don´t notice this I know

Phero Enthusiast

Did they change the formula of AE, is that why the new one smells different from the old?

Actually I don\'t see why Stone added that scent to the new version of AE; I\'m seriously wondering what I\'m going to do when my scentless (well, almost) AE bottle will be empty [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

IMHO pheromone products should just be what their name says - products containing pheromones, scentless. If someone wants an added scent when wearing pheros, he can buy a cologne of a known brand: Demidoff, CK, etc... It\'s not a bad thing when everyone does *only* their job and does it well.

Sadhu

Did they change the formula of AE, is that why the new one smells different from the old?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    No the formula is the same not to worry. The only formula that´s different is the womens version.

Banned User

Default Re: AE without fragrance *DELETED*

Post deleted by franki

Sadhu

the phero content and ratio is the same at least that´s what it says on my two bottles.
    Dunno if a new one has come out since my last bottle besides the womens version which does have a different ratio.

IMHO pheromone products should just be what their name says - products containing pheromones, scentless. If someone wants an added scent when wearing pheros, he can buy a cologne of a known brand: Demidoff, CK, etc... It\'s not a bad thing when everyone does *only* their job and does it well.

Agree.

Actually I don\'t see why Stone added that scent to the new version of AE; I\'m seriously wondering what I\'m going to do when my scentless (well, almost) AE bottle will be empty [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If your looking for something to add your own fragrance then check out AFA. So far i\'m having great results. I see lots of girls playing with thier hair in all my classes. Everybody around me is relaxed and stress free. This one girl that sits next to me in english is always touching me and rubbing herself up against me. She now sits even closer to me and it looks really funny since we sit 2 people to a table but there is enough space on her side to sit a third person. She\'s very flirty and i\'ll get a DIHL out of here every now and then just with AFA and some coolwater or armani mania

Banned User

Nimbus, I agree 1000% with you!!!! The added scents they put in with the mones we buy smell like cheep crap! Give me the option of buying the straight juice and let me do my own thing with the cover fragrance. It would be so much easier doing a cover over just the mone instead of having to cover the cheep smell of the pre-scented mones.

Ash

Banned User

Most of the products sold at L-S are \"unscented\".

Banned User

Both do have a scent. The older version has a very light scent and is barely detectable. The current version has a stronger scent, which I think is a very nice male scent. There is very little problem with others detecting the none smell in AE/m. It is much harder to cover products like TE, PI/m, NPA, etc. than the cover scent that is already provided with AE/m. The heavy unscented none products change the scent of a cologne and the none will come through with these products a lot quicker and stronger than AE/m ever will. If you don\'t like the smell of AE/m, I wouldn\'t get PPA, or RM, because they smell the same as AE.

Brian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu

CJ, we tried to make you understand more than half a year ago, that AE HAS changed (two times if I am right??)! And now you are still saying this?!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> SO tell the newbies about it then

Banned User

Quote:
    CJ, we tried to make you understand more than half a year ago, that AE HAS changed (two times if I am right??)! And now you are still saying this?!

SO tell the newbies about it then

CJ, I donn\'t know the exact changes and ratio\'s..
    Sorry, Oscar is the real expert on this thing.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I am just a wannabe expert. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

AFAIK, AE/m has not changed, except for scent. The content is (and has been):

0.200 mg/ml none
    0.150 mg/ml nol
    0.100 mg/ml rone.

The data in the tables, cookbook, etc. has been incorrect for a long time. It may have been corrected, I haven\'t checked.

I have a bottle from two years ago with those ratios, I have a current bottle with the same ratios.

If you look on the AE order page, it is currently available with both the new and the old fragrance.

-Bass

I knew we needed a Guru or Phero Freak! Cant get a better answer than that one.....the exact phero composition.
    I have one last question before I place my order. I\'ve never tried AFA. Any significant difference with the results or should I stick to AE?

Sadhu

thanks Bassman, that´s exactly what I´ve been trying to explain

AFA is different than AE. AFA is more like a party mone, it´s a very sociable product. Whenever I´ve worn it, jokes and gags were like twice as funny, and reaction generally were very positive. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I recommend it in any case.

The heavy unscented none products change the scent of a cologne and the none will come through with these products a lot quicker and stronger than AE/m ever will

That\'s not a good reason to scent pheromone products, IMHO. The scent that a man chooses is often a result of a deep research, and we all know that we are loyal with our perfume of choice. Why should I change it because I want to try, for instance, RM or SOE? It never made any sense to me.

I remember lots of people saying \"yes, good product, the results are there, but the scent is really unappropriate for me\", especially about SOE.

And that\'s what my \"unscented products\" thread was about.

I\'m going to try SOE, but if I don\'t like the scent I may end up spending more to duplicate the ratio if it shows good promise as I believe it might.

Sadhu

There´s some scented products that are nice. PF is great - scent fades very quickly though. Attraction is very nice I think - on a man. PCC of course is great but fades too quickly too. Scented TE/w is just awful. Never tried PPA - don´t like coconut unless it´s on the beach somewhere in the southsea [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Most products are unscented though. The selection of phero products is very good I think and it´s increased a lot in the last 2 years alone.

Thread Information