Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Recent results ~! (aka SOE is gold)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First, a non-sexual hit per se, but a result that is almost better than sex. I have an extremely tough prof. She is maybe 5\', shaved head, doesn\'t shave her legs or armpits, very \"butch.\" (I\'m not sure how politically correct that term may be, so if anyone is offended I apologize.)

Anyway, she routinely just grinds the hell out of us in the socratic method and everyone in class is scared to death of her. I just got in some new SOE roll-on and put a \"Z\" on each hand.

By some strange act of God, her mood was quite jovial. She was cracking jokes, getting lost in her train of thought, she was even giddy. Her mood was the topic the rest of the day among students who suggested she must have been \"high.\"
    Heh, perhaps the question is high on what per se :-)

Before class I had to stand up and say a couple things to everyone, and so the SOE may have been left in that general area, or the effect may have taken place because I sit in the first row and she walks by me numerous times a class period.

All I know is, I need to wear SOE to that class all the time.

As far as sexual hits go, I\'m definitely getting solid hits. I hit the bar last night, as is tradition in these parts for the law students.

I had three very attractive girls approach me and take up my time the entire night (9 - 2ish.) Two of them were best friends, and they made sure to approach me separately as opposed to the more \"friendish\" two-on-one approach. (from my perspective that would seem to indicate a sexual interest as opposed to a more friendly hanging out with the buddies interest, but I\'m just guessing, it was odd to see them apart.)

Another girl came up with a great pick up line I must say. I had a hat on backwards from my undergrad and she came up to me and said \"hey one of my best friends went to that school.\" Then she fumbled for a few seconds and said, \"but I don\'t remember her name, it doesn\'t matter, hi I\'m so-and-so\" and we talked for a while. I got her number. She\'s a 1st year as well. I don\'t have any classes with her, which may be a good thing. I\'m fearing getting into a relationship with someone from my section (it\'s like high school you have almost all of your classes with the same people.)

I wasn\'t 100% happy with the evening though, as my top target (a girl I\'ve been watching in class and everytime I look in her direction I notice she\'s looking at me but then quickly looks away) left and may or may not have been leaving with a guy. The guy is real [censored] from class so who knows. It got me seriously [censored] jealous though (although it is not like I wasn\'t talking and flirting with a lot of girls last night either.) It is very hard to close on a Thursday night because we classes early the next morning.

My main target I\'m fairly sure is interested in me, but she\'s a flirty social butterfly so it is hard to tell. There is a new dynamic to pick up at a bar and I may not be aggressive enough, but in all honesty there aren\'t a lot of hook ups going on right now so I\'m trying to weigh being aggressive with having to see these people everyday in class.

Anyway, even when she wasn\'t with me we did occasionally make eye contact and she always did this thing from Meet the Parents that Deniro did where you point to your eyes and then point to the person to give off the \"I\'m watching you\" vibe. It was playful and I gave the response back to her each time. She also said my name a lot and even made sure to mention, \"there are a lot of james\' here but in my mind when I think of james I think of you.\" It was cute.
    At one point before she left she told me she needed to go find her bag, she didn\'t know where it was. Of course it was on her shoulder. She felt embarassed and sorta fell into my arms and you could tell she was taking a big whiff on my chest and nussling up against me. She held on for a little bit longer than would normally be socially acceptable.

That is one thing I\'m really noticing. When I do have contact with girls they are always keeping the contact with me for longer than what I\'m used to. This is mostly in classroom settings with light \'mones too which makes it even odder. After one class I high-fived a female for her good answer and she sort of turned it into a greco-roman knuckle lock and just held on for a long while and we sort of were just holding hands and talking for a few minutes until it seemed a little ackward and I pulled away (she\'s engaged, although she did drop the, \"you know if I wasn\'t engaged, well you know...\" line on me the other day.) With another girl I was just talking and apparently raised and pointed my finger to make a point and she responded by raising her finger and having our fingers meet in this quasi-ET moment and we played around with each other\'s finger for a moment. All of this stuff is in public in a non-PDA friendly law school environment.

I think I got off-track somewhere along the way.

One thing I do notice is that I personally cannot smell any pheromones on me at all when I come home from the bar (generally even if I have a very light scent on, I notice it.) This is a small crowded fire hazard type of bar that you really can\'t move a muscle in. I come home reaking of smoke, but not much else. Does the smoke cancel out some of the smells? As a rule I don\'t use -none based products except at bars. There are always so many people there and I am often on the verge of sweating we are so packed in I wonder if I should increase -none dosages? Hmmm. I\'m very bad at overdosing so I\'ve been trying to err on the side of less is more lately. I do worry about starting up a girls engine at a bar and then letting some other guy drive home with her. There are so many people squashed into this place on Thursday nights I don\'t want some shmuck going home with one of my targets simply because she labeled him as something special accidentally.

At the bar last night I was wearing a new mix of approx. 30% SOE/20% A-1/40% TE/10% Musk Oil. (This isn\'t the best mix, the -none smell is still too strong, I\'ll be adding SPMO in as I go through the bottle.)

take care,
    JDM

Default Re: Recent results ~! (aka SOE is gold)

YUCKERS!Your teacher should enter all of the Popeye look alike contests on Earth and she could quit teaching.And those hairy cockroach legs.Do you bring a barf bag to class bro?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    First, a non-sexual hit per se, but a result that is almost better than sex. I have an extremely tough prof. She is maybe 5\', shaved head, doesn\'t shave her legs or armpits, very \"butch.\" (I\'m not sure how politically correct that term may be, so if anyone is offended I apologize.)

Anyway, she routinely just grinds the hell out of us in the socratic method and everyone in class is scared to death of her. I just got in some new SOE roll-on and put a \"Z\" on each hand.

By some strange act of God, her mood was quite jovial. She was cracking jokes, getting lost in her train of thought, she was even giddy. Her mood was the topic the rest of the day among students who suggested she must have been \"high.\"
    Heh, perhaps the question is high on what per se :-)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

LMAO! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Sorry...what I\'m picturing here (based on your colorful recounting) is a ridiculous scene indeed--somehow very \"Ren And Stimpy.\"

Glad the SOE is working for you.

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

UPDATE:

The annoying guy discussed above is going around acting like he scored with one of my targets.

I have an intramural flag football came coming up against his team. He\'ll be lucky to have both arms still attached by half-time. Sometimes you just have to assert your dominance over these guys.

JDM

I have a similar problem, some guy is spreading rumours that he\'s been \"doing stuff\" with my g/f, not tolerating that...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I have a similar problem, some guy is spreading rumours that he\'s been \"doing stuff\" with my g/f

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Weak. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

UPDATE:

Law school gets more like high school every day. I\'m actually planning on penning a screenplay about it at some point. Nevertheless, I ran into the top target (alluded to above) and we were just chatting and I mentioned I had the aforementioned flag football game tonight. She said, \"Oh I want to come to that.\" etc. Yeah that\'s the cute girl coming to the football game to hang out motif. I took that as a good sign.

I dominate the game and get a lot of shots in on that punk who was running his mouth. I also made sure to knock the piss out of a guy who came up to the target (in my presence) at a bar last week and said, \"Hey baby, what\'s for breakfast, I want to know because I\'m sleeping at your place tonight.\" Before the game I took a couple of big whiffs of the original EW and man was I flying. Major adrenalin rushes throughout the game and I played both ways on the line. I have 14 bruises on my arms at last count, but it was worth it. After the game target came up to me to talk and congratulated me on my win and such. Maybe I\'ll take her to prom and try to get to second base. Score.

JDM
    Alpha Male in training

Enlightened One

Yeah sometimes you gotta deal with such types - they are cocky but with a subtle well directed comment can be brought undone at a instant - trust me other males really go (attempt) to go to town on me at every chance its a constant battle but with constant training and exposure to such bullshit one gets a quick fire understanding of human nature + pheromone forum allowed knowledge development i now deal with them 90% of the time.
    The idea is to embarrass them in the presence of as many people as possible - however such attempted attacks increase with SOE - my advice DD#1 70% SOE and 30% NPA or reverse if you are naturally a beta male and are looking for dominance ie 70% NPA and 30% SOE or if you can afford it Perfect 10 for men.

\"I\'m actually planning on penning a screenplay about it at some point.\"

See if you can find a movie called \"The Paper Chase\" (also a TV series).

Thread Information