Well i received my vial of AE/m a few days ago and the experimentation as begun.

The first time I used it I applyed one drop behind my ear. That day i didn\'t notce many hits at all. I had a few interactiosn with the opposite sex, but i think this had to do with my being firendly and not the pheremones. No noticable difference in their reactions. Later on in the day supriseingly enough is when i started to see the best results. I also noticed a high confidence boost. I don\'t know if this had anythign to do with the pheremones though considering that this was about 7 hours after the application. Could the effect last that logn without a re-application? I am considering this attempt a failed attempt since i think any of my results had nothing to do with the pheremones and only to do with my own \"game\". Also this was not in a bar scene but only wlakign about the street.

Tonight i plan on experiment number two. I will be going out to a few bars and plan on using one drop on each neck pulse point. I\'ll keep you all posted on my progress.