Close

Stranger

Default Effect of mones on sexual performance?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does pheros increase/decrease your sexual endurance??

The reason for asking this question comes from some curious moments in my life for the last couple of weeks....

There is this girl (hmmm there always seem to be [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) who is a very good friend of mine. But we have always been a bit flirty, acknowledging that if we werent in relationships we would fool around a bit....well lately none of us are in relationships, so we have let the games begin:

So here is the facts:

During the last 2 weeks we have had sexual intercourse 5:
    2 times I been wearing pheros, 3 times I didnt...

So the weird thing is: The 2 times wearing them my performance has been (how to you put it) substandard, meaning pretty fast ejaculation.

The other times I have been up to \'my standard\' (whatever that is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).

So chronologically it goes like this

1) After a party we ends at my place. Have pheros on (PI/old + SoE). The fact that I am pretty intoxicated by alcohol doesnt seem to prolong the act (as it sometimes can). So we could call it a quickie

2) The morning after. I think I can state that no pheros are left at this time. Have no problems in \'controlling myself\'

3) My place with mones. At this time I have the flu. Again a thing that one would think could make one temporarily partiel impotent. Same mones as 1. Again a quickie!

4+5) No mones.No problems whatsoever.

So I start to wonder if mones affects oneself in this matter. That not only the girls are aroused, but also oneself can get aroused in the sense of decreasing one\'s sexual endurance.

Anybody have any experiences in this particular matter??

If not I see no other way than to keep experimenting, in order to comprise a satifactory statistical database [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

caz

PS: application dose: PI (2 drops behind each ear), SoE (a couple of rolls at same place)

Default Re: Effect of mones on sexual performance?

Too much none will make your body think that you\'re at a gang bang and you need to get off quickly. You\'re preceiving competition from other alpha males.

I\'m guessing that you are a younger fellow?

If you\'re new to pheromones and none usage then this can be a problem until you get used to the extra none as part of your own scent.

BTW, copulins can really spark things up during the sex act, especially with older women.

Stranger

Thanks m8!

My mind was circling along the same lines (the none/alpha male issue)...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'m guessing that you are a younger fellow?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

hehe I guess youre right [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (im 22)

BTW, copulins can really spark things up during the sex act, especially with older women.

hmm I will keep that in mind to when I become older myself (not assuming that for you a 28 years old girl is a older woman [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

caz

An older woman is one whose natural copulin production has declined. That can happen as early as 40 but usually really hits around menopause which is on average about 50.

A 28 y/o woman should fully empowered!

That\'s not to say that exogenous copulins still wouldn\'t add some spice. I still say there is merit in my Orgy Theory of Copulins.

Stranger

Copulins can also increase testosterone levels in males and this can bring about harder erections [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] and stronger sexual drive.
    I became aware of these effects after getting a whiff of a bottle of EW.

Banned User

Copulins can also increase testosterone levels in males and this can bring about harder erections and stronger sexual drive.

I don\'t think he was saying that. I understood it as he prematurely ejaculates, which tells me that he gets overly excited, while wearing mones. I would think wearing EW would only escalate his problem. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

PS: application dose: PI (2 drops behind each ear), SoE (a couple of rolls at same place)

Caz,

2 drops of PI at your age, sounds like a pretty hefty amount. Have you tried using less, or better yet, diluting the PI? You may want to try that, to see if that helps. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Brian

Copulins can also increase testosterone levels in males and this can bring about harder erections and stronger sexual drive.

I don\'t think he was saying that. I understood it as he prematurely ejaculates, which tells me that he gets overly excited, while wearing mones. I would think wearing EW would only escalate his problem. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I thought Hitman was trying to say copulins would just push him toward orgasm a little more, implying that may not be much help to him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

I thought Hitman was trying to say copulins would just push him toward orgasm a little more, implying that may not be much help to him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I didn\'t view his post in the way that you did. Sounds reasonable though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information