Close

Man of La Pancha

Default \"Instant Respect\"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m not sure how much has happened to me due to pheromones yet as I have only been using them for a couple of days now, but I have noticed one thing immediately. I have been overlooked before as even existing on a few occasions while walking down the street. Did you ever notice when you walk whether you move out of a person\'s way or they move out of yours? Well, let\'s just call me the Barry Sanders of freakin\' walking on the sidewalk. People never move for me, and I find myself fighting opposing traffic just to get a little room on my side of the sidewalk. After using pheromones, people 10 feet away start to shift to their side of the sidewalk to allow me some room. I had two guys who were carrying a KEG down the street move over so I had room to walk when I would totally have moved and let them through.

Many would call this subtle and a dumb thing to notice, but from a guy like me who usually dances around people so I can get where I\'m going, it was SO nice to be able to walk in a straight line for blocks on a crowded sidewalk because I had a scent that \"DEMANDED\" respect.

For everyone\'s information, I didn\'t OD (one spray; it\'s not like I was rancid and people were running away from me so don\'t get any ideas for jokes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ), and it wasn\'t due to any extra confidence because I\'ve walked down a street before looking as hard-ass as possible and have had people be willing to bump my shoulder before sliding over to give me room. With pheromones, people give me respect and let me walk. It\'s not like hooking up with 4 girls in one night, but it\'s definitely a start to getting some \"Hey, I\'m HERE!!!\" attention from both men and women.

On another subject, does anyone have experience knowing where the OD line is on using TE mixed with the SP e-oil -nol? I have a HUGE meeting with someone and want to go for best results, but I haven\'t gone over 2 sprays yet and am afraid of ODing on an important event. I wasn\'t sure if the mix of TE and -nol would require me to use more sprays to get the same effect as the same amount of pure TE.

Banned User

Default Re: \"Instant Respect\"

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Many would call this subtle and a dumb thing to notice, but from a guy like me who usually dances around people so I can get where I\'m going, it was SO nice to be able to walk in a straight line for blocks on a crowded sidewalk because I had a scent that \"DEMANDED\" respect.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not a dumb thing to mention at all. I\'ve had the same experience myself. I\'m still looking for the balance. Respect from the guys and good, open conversation with the girls. In a situation like your up-coming meeting it\'s best to go with what you know won\'t be a problem. Do the experimenting on your OD level at a club or some place where the outcome of your experiment won\'t matter. Pissing off the bartender is one thing, pissing of a new client is another.

Ash

Not a dumb thing to mention at all. I\'ve had the same experience myself. I\'m still looking for the balance. Respect from the guys and good, open conversation with the girls. In a situation like your up-coming meeting it\'s best to go with what you know won\'t be a problem. Do the experimenting on your OD level at a club or some place where the outcome of your experiment won\'t matter. Pissing off the bartender is one thing, pissing of a new client is another.

Ash

I only get these kind of respect when using some PI/m. But it fun to see it indeed, when people give you some room to walk though.

DZorro,

I\'ve found that Rogue Male works very well in this respect. It\'s great for the office.

Thread Information