Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default Homemade perfume w/pheros...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    While I was searching the archives, I came across a link to a site that had 100% perfume oils. Since I like alot of different scents, but can\'t afford alot of them, I ordered some. Angel, Glow, Coco Chanel, Uninhibited and Anne Klein were the ones I ordered. They all smell strange when sniffed in the bottle, but when I put them on, just 2-3 drops, they smell EXACTLY like the real thing. So, I decided to sacrifice one and make a mix based on the \'Angel Bomb\'. I call it Coco Puff. The mix has sat for 2 days, I tested a drop on myself at bedtime. Smell like Coco after I apply it, in the bottle there is an alcohol scent. The reaction that I had was that about 5 mins. after I applied it, I got horny and had some nice sexy dreams. What I did was to take a perfume bottle that I\'ve had sitting around and put into it: 30 tsp. 100% Coco Chanel Perfume Oil (the whole bottle), 19.5 tsp. 91% Isopropyl Alcohol, 1.5 tsp. distilled water, 3/4 dropper full PI/w, 1/2 dropper full PCC and 3 drops TE/w (I used TE/w because I don\'t have EW, also 3 drops because the drops seemed awfully small to me) I\'ve shaken this 1-2 times a day, I plan on using this when I go out to a club after work, 1 drop at the back of each knee. At work, I wear PI/w and lavender \'nol. This would be added to that. This mix is primarily for Halloween night, after we get done at work, a bunch of us are going out to eat and then on to a club. I\'ve already gotten my outfit \'Little Miss Muffet\' from off the internet and hopefully, between the mones and the outfit, I\'ll generate the type of interest I\'m wanting from 1 of the 2 guys that I know will be there. Also, into a empty 1.5 oz body mist bottle, I filled it 2/3 the way up with Angel (the real stuff, about 1 oz.) and sprayed in 2 full sprays of TE/w. I\'m thinking of using this the same way as the Coco Puff. The dropper I used was the one that was in the perfume oil bottle. Any comments/input will be appreciated.

Default Re: Homemade perfume w/pheros...

Sounds fantastic! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You seem to be going extra light handed with the TE. You may want some more of those secret ingredients in your mix. 2 sprays of TE in your Angel mix is nothing. I can get away with one to two sprays on my body with a nice cover scent. If you are worried about TE\'s scent, you may want to consider getting some NPA which is a concentrated version of TE.

Default Re: Homemade perfume w/pheros...

Please post the link where you got all of those yummy perfume oils [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default link for oils

Hayward Enterprises
    $6.99 plus ship per bottle, special order scents are $8.99 plus ship per bottle. Free ship when you order over 4 bottles (doesn\'t apply to the special order scents). A lot of the girls at work are planning on ordering some, mostly for Christmas. My order arrived in about 2-3 days. It has pretty much any perfume oil you could possibly look for, man or woman, except for the really expensive ones, like Amouage or Creed.

Journeyman

Default TE/w scent...

I haven\'t noticed any scent to the TE/w. I did try using one full spray on my abdomen on the 9th, in addition to the PI/w & lavender \'nol. I think it did have an effect on the people I work with, our conversations took on a more sexual overtones (we started discussing our pasts, teasing each other). However, I did notice that I got a horrendous headache. After I got home, showered and changed into my house-clothes, the headache went away, didn\'t take any headache stuff. A few days later, after I had washed the clothes I\'d been wearing, I put on the pants to wear again, whammo, headache was back. It took another washing before that effect stopped. I was thinking of trying my two mixes and then tweaking them with more TE/w until I reached a level that gives me a headache and then backing off to the level that didn\'t. I don\'t think I\'ll add more PCC just for the simple reason that it was a bear getting that small amount out. I ended up having to flip that little bottle over and slurping it out with the dropper. Almost wanted to give the bottle a good shake. Also, out of curiosity, I went back through the Women\'s forum posts and wrote down all the mixes/combos that I found. Everything from spiked perfumes/creams, to a dab of this with a drop of that, I found over 67 of them. If no amount was listed, I ignored that post and only wrote down the ones that listed amounts. Alot of them are variations on the PI/w & PCC theme, but there are a lot of them that are really interesting. This is for future refence and possible testing.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: TE/w scent...

The fragance shop used to do that too.

Hey they can´t be that great though, I mean they don´t ship to europe (sulk)

Interesting about your TE and headaches. That\'s too bad. NPA probably would do the same to you. Maybe you should get yourself some EW, so you can make the real Angel Bomb. I know that FTR really liked it a lot and wore it often. Hopefully Coco Puff will be a huge hit. I have always loved Coco Channel. Let us know.

Sadhu

I can´t stand TE/w either, NPA/w is okay though. I´m trying this NPA/w + EW spray and I´m okay with it.

Default Re: link for oils

Randa...I am looking at this Hayward site trying to decide what I want. I just have a question about the products. Are these supposed to be applied directly to the skin, or do I need to get some sort of alcohol for diluting? TIA [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    The selection is overwhelming

Elana-

You can apply to skin, no problem. I dilute the stuff I have a bit, because the scent seems too strong and it resembles the original cologne more this way. Don\'t know if this applies to their other products. A couple of the guys have some of their other varieties, perhaps they will share their impressions.

One thing I can say is the scent lasts a long time vs. a cologne or perfume, IMO.

Did you find the scents to be very similar to the original?

Yea, very much like the original...virtually identical. It\'s just that the type I have had a very concentrated fragrance and was a bit overpowering. Can\'t say exactly how much I dilute it, \'cause I just wing it. It is only slightly diluted, maybe something on the order of 1O parts fragrance oil to 1 part diluent...maybe 2 parts diluent.

HTH

I use an unscented body lotion. It seems ideal to just drop a drop in some and spread it around.

I\'ve experimented some w/ pure aloe gel as a diluent. Really helps to spread out a small amount over a large area and seems to extend the dry down even more. I\'ve tried the same thing w/ some of my own cologne creations. And it\'s good for your skin, right.

I\'m sure lotion would yield similar results. I find that the gel allows me to cover a greater area w/ less than w/ lotion. IMO. I only need a tiny dollop, maybe like a 1/4\" in diameter to cover neck, arms and chest. It would requre me to use quite a bit more lotion to cover the same area.

Journeyman

Default How to use the oils

I bought the Angel oil because I didn\'t want to wear the real stuff to work. When I first got it, I was using three drop (from the dropper in the bottle) applied directly to my skin. I would put one drop on my chest and smear it around with my wrists. I\'d then apply one drop to crook of each arm, place the oppposite wrist on it and rub it down over my forearm. I\'d do this for both arms. My co-workers all swear that they couldn\'t tell the difference, neither can I. But I also have mixed some up using alcohol as a base/carrier. I just take the bottle that I\'m going to use and fill it with tap water, using whatever measuring devise I plan on using. I add up how many ml, cc or tsp. it took to fill the bottle. I then do some math based on some recipes I found on the internet. The recipes are as follows:

Perfume:
    30% perfume oil
    65% alcohol (Iuse 91% isopropyl alcohol)
    5% distilled water

Cologne:
    20% perfume oil
    70% alcohol
    10% distilled water

Eau de Cologne:
    15% perfume oil
    70% alcohol
    15% distilled water

Eau de Toilette:
    10% perfume oil
    75% alcohol
    15% distilled water

Powder:
    25 grams purified talc
    16-20 drops perfume oil

The only one I\'ve tried is the perfume. The original recipes called for EOs, not perfume oil. After mixing, I can smell a slight alcohol odor, but once I put it on all I smell is perfume, I guess the alcohol evaporates quickly.

I really like the ones I\'ve tried so far. I\'ve used one bottle to make my Coco Puff and a little out of another to make some Angel to wear to work. I really thought this would work well with pheros, since it would cut down on some of the expense of some of the mixes being based on perfume/cologne etc.

Default Re: How to use the oils

I\'ve been trying this stuff as a diluent lately. Best thing I\'ve found to create colognes/perfumes, so far.

Perfume Making Supplies
    diluent - fixative - emulsifying/dispersing agent

Professional Perfume Diluent
    BEST PRICE ON THE NET!
    A perfect base for fragrance crafting. For use in making Perfumes, Colognes, Eau de Toilette, Aftershave and much more. Our perfume diluent contains SD Alcohol 40B, dipropylene glycol and benzyl benzoate. Our formula was created by a chemist just for us and is an excellent diluent for all your fragrance crafting needs.
    Item # PD8 8 oz. $11.00
    Item # PD16 16 oz. $20.00

You can it here: web page

This is so cool. I wimped out placing a big order. I just ordered the Angel. If I love it, I will go crazy with this site. The selection is awesome. The prices are so good that you can order scents that you have never tried and if they aren\'t for you, it\'s just not that big of a loss. They are located less than an hour from my house.

Sadhu

Righto, pop round and ask them WHY they don´t take overseas orders [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

CJ..there was a link for international orders. Did you try that?

Sadhu

that´s weird. Freaky in fact!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] First time I checked it said no international orders - ?!?!?!?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Something in the atmosphere I´m telling you, I´ll look into this site more now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

They are priced very fair even for international. $9.99 a bottle...4 bottle minimum and that includes shipping.

Sadhu

4 bottles min? Okay, it´ll be a long whole till I order from them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I don\'t know about this imitation Angel oil. I personally don\'t think it smells anything like the original. I do like the fragrance, but as a completely different scent.

This is a case of you get what you pay for. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The fake Angel oil smells exactly like the real Angel\'s product Celestial sparkel body spray. It is missing the sweetness that the perfume has. Does anyone know what I could add to the oil to give it some sweetness?

Phero Pharaoh

Maybe the lightest touch of vanilla oil? I\'m also thinking amber oil, but I\'m not sure. Angel is what they are calling a \"gourmand oriental,\" I think. Exotic scent due to sexy food smells. I\'d stick with maybe a trace of vanilla.

Phero Pharaoh

I apply those oils directly to the skin. You can dilute them, if you want a cologne.

Sometimes, one can get the real, undiluted designer perfume oils on eBay, from Kuwait. That\'s where I got my Angel oil. And, my Allure oil.

The perfume houses sell them to the Kuwaiti, who sell them to American G.I.s, who sell them back to American ladies. About $10 per bottle, usually.

Phero Pharaoh

BTW-- Has anyone had any experience with Amouage? What does it smell like?

Thanks!

Phero Pharaoh

DAMN! You are SO right! What a selection! One can PLAY. My order goes in, today.

Thanks Kari. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    The vanilla sounds like a great idea. I\'ll get some at wholefoods.

Go ahead and email Wendy at Amouage, and she will send you samples of their line at no charge. I personally did not care for the Amouage Gold. I thought it smelled a bit to old ladyish. The Dia is outstanding. Get some and then let me know what you think.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information