While I was searching the archives, I came across a link to a site that had 100% perfume oils. Since I like alot of different scents, but can\'t afford alot of them, I ordered some. Angel, Glow, Coco Chanel, Uninhibited and Anne Klein were the ones I ordered. They all smell strange when sniffed in the bottle, but when I put them on, just 2-3 drops, they smell EXACTLY like the real thing. So, I decided to sacrifice one and make a mix based on the \'Angel Bomb\'. I call it Coco Puff. The mix has sat for 2 days, I tested a drop on myself at bedtime. Smell like Coco after I apply it, in the bottle there is an alcohol scent. The reaction that I had was that about 5 mins. after I applied it, I got horny and had some nice sexy dreams. What I did was to take a perfume bottle that I\'ve had sitting around and put into it: 30 tsp. 100% Coco Chanel Perfume Oil (the whole bottle), 19.5 tsp. 91% Isopropyl Alcohol, 1.5 tsp. distilled water, 3/4 dropper full PI/w, 1/2 dropper full PCC and 3 drops TE/w (I used TE/w because I don\'t have EW, also 3 drops because the drops seemed awfully small to me) I\'ve shaken this 1-2 times a day, I plan on using this when I go out to a club after work, 1 drop at the back of each knee. At work, I wear PI/w and lavender \'nol. This would be added to that. This mix is primarily for Halloween night, after we get done at work, a bunch of us are going out to eat and then on to a club. I\'ve already gotten my outfit \'Little Miss Muffet\' from off the internet and hopefully, between the mones and the outfit, I\'ll generate the type of interest I\'m wanting from 1 of the 2 guys that I know will be there. Also, into a empty 1.5 oz body mist bottle, I filled it 2/3 the way up with Angel (the real stuff, about 1 oz.) and sprayed in 2 full sprays of TE/w. I\'m thinking of using this the same way as the Coco Puff. The dropper I used was the one that was in the perfume oil bottle. Any comments/input will be appreciated.