Close

Thread: Too much PCC?

Default Too much PCC?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello girls,

Which kind of reactions would you get if you use to much PCC?

Is there a point where it is too much with PCC same as with the other products?

Default Re: Too much PCC?

I don\'t think it is possible to put on too much PCC. If we were talking about EW, I would say be Veeeeery careful because of the smell, but I have put long streaks of PCC all over my body with no negative effects.

Why do you ask? Did you get a bad reaction when wearing it?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Which kind of reactions would you get if you use to much PCC?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A very horny man. The copulins raise a man\'s testosterone level

I don\'t think it is possible to put on too much PCC...I have put long streaks of PCC all over my body with no negative effects.

Mmmmmmmmm...no doubt! Sorry...I just have this vision in my head (long streaks of PCC all over my body) , Elana, and I can\'t foresee any negative effects either! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sagacious1420 have you been sniffing the EW bottle again? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I´ve managed to OD on cops before, even PCC.

I´ve managed to OD on cops before, even PCC.

What were your/others reactions?

I\'d think most women will OD on the fragrance of PCC before OD\'ing on the copulins it contains.

That said, the fragrance doesn\'t seem to last as long as the cops although the durations are fairly close.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Well, one thing I´ve noticed is this :
    We know that copulins raise testosterone levels, and testosterone as well as being responsible for the sex drive,is also catalyst for aggression, the driving force/energy for aggressive behaviour. No I´ve not been beaten up or anything, but I believe that even with copulins the right dose is vital, with men in particular. It can have a similar OD effect like too much none.
    Women on the other hand aren´t that badly affected from a little too much cops. Sometimes they can be even friendlier.

I do get the OD more easily with EW than PCC, but still - mind you I product a lot of copulins naturally already.
    I´ve even OD´d on PF and that´s not a strong product.

This reminds me, I still have to post my old cop experiment.
    CJ

Sagacious1420 have you been sniffing the EW bottle again? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Busted! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well, i don\'t know wheter i have got a bad reaction... mones don\'t seem to work for me, i haven\'t notice any reaction at all good or bad since i am using them, i don\'t use them every day, just once in a while but they have never work for me.

I meet this guy I used to sleep with the other day and took him home, we had always great sex before, but this time he couldn\'t get it up; I was wearing tones of PCC that day as i went out to a club, I was just wondering wheter that could be the reason, an OD on PCC.

Stranger

Default Suggestion: Substitute for TE/w?? ?? ??

I need some suggestions/ recipes etc since I have an old boyfriend coming into town in about a month. I have not had the best of luck with some items since I\'ve only used them occasionally and been getting the hang of each\'s special attributes. I own TE/w, PCC, PI/w and a couple of SOE packets. However, I can\'t use the TE because of the smell. I\'ve tried everything. When I first got it, I\'d used a spray--people sat on the other side of the room. So, OK, got the hint and I tried 1 drop with perfume cover. No matter how I\'ve tried it, within 10 minutes the TE smell comes out and is fairly overpoweringly nasty. Maybe it is my body chemistry. So, I\'ve quit wearing it. I hadn\'t put a drop in a big bottle of perfume because I thought that would dilute it too much but can\'t wear it the other way (1 drop/covered with perfume). So, I\'ve quit wearing it.

Trying to decide my next purchase or two. AE/w maybe? Or NPA? Or EW? Or a combo of EW and AE? Then throwing it in with PCC and PI? Comments? Suggestions? I need some specific killer/combo recipes for this guy but with some consideration for the smell problem. As I said, he is an old boyfriend who used to be the love of my life and will be coming into town. So,I don\'t want to push him away! With the stuff I already own (see paragraph above) and a new purchase or two, you VERY CREATIVE folks here at the forum should be able to come up with some KILLER IDEAS and recipes.(Added info:I\'m middle aged, and need all the help I can get!!) WIlling to make additional purchses at your suggestions and mix a brew. Send me those thoughts and ideas!!

Default Re: Suggestion: Substitute for TE/w?? ?? ??

You have a month to play around. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Get to experimenting, you mad scientist! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I think out of all of the women on this forum we all have completely different favorites. You are going to have to find the one that works best for you.

PCC and PI is a very sexy combo. Why don\'t you start with that as your base and then start tweaking it. Add some SOE for the rone.

Try to recreate FTR\'s Angel bomb using your favorite fragrance.

Default FTR\'s Fallen Angel

Bottle of Angel Perfume (she is a brave woman) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

3/4 of a dropper full of PI/w
    3/4 of a dropper full of PCC
    and 1 drop of EW

Banned User

Default Re: FTR\'s Fallen Angel

Good advice Elana, keep it up.

Phero Dude

About FTR\'s Angel mix...

I found that thread in the forum history when I first started coming here, and emailed FTR about it. She actually said she wished she hadn\'t used the whole bottle b/c it didn\'t stay usable for very long and she ended up having to toss it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Just a heads up before anyone sacrifices a whole bottle of Angel! LOL! I\'m sure it would work just as well though, if you transfer a small amount to a smaller container and then added the pheros (in proportion of course). Good luck! If you it, let us know how it goes!

Stranger

Why angel perfume vs any other like Giorgio or Ultima or Realm? Also, guess you are recommending EW be a next purchase? Is it stronger than PCC? Smell different? ALso, what about AE/w or NPA...see alot of comments about them?

(Oh, here is how I\'ve been using the PI and PCC about a 4 inch strip of PCC on both underforearms and 1 drop of PI/w same place ...nowhere else. Too little, too much? Need to be on the wrist?)

Stranger

How do you get a dropper full of PCC w/ the roll top lid w/o destroying the bottle? Also,with all that dillution in a whole bottle of perfume...does it work? (On the opposite end,.....just 1 drop of EW? Is that enough?)

Journeyman

Default Getting a PCC dropperful...

This is how I managed to do it. Step one: take a pin and carefully roll/pop the little roller out of the top. Step two: squeeze the air out of your dropper bulb. Step three: poke tip of dropper into the little hole in top of PCC bottle. Step four: flip bottle over, so that the PCC will be near dropper tip. Step five: slowly release dropper bulb, sucking the PCC (slowly) up into the dropper.

This step almost drove me nuts. I wanted to shake that little bottle, to get the PCC to come out. Then, I remembered reading in the regular forum about the little dropper trick. Anyways, that\'s how I got my 1/2 dropperful. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information