Close

Default What else smells like Rogue Male?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yo!

I was at a high school football game tonight, and somebody near me in the stands was almost definitely wearing Rogue Male. Every time the wind shifted the right way I got hit with that (almost) unmistakable fragrance.

Now I know that Stone Labs has used the same fragrance base in other products. Their \"One Night Stand\" is made with the same fragrance base, that I know from first hand experience, but it\'s considerably more dilute. And that alters the perception of the scent considerably. ONS has nowhere near the intense olfactory assault that undiluted RM provides.

But not having tried AE(m) or PPA(m) since their most recent fragrance change, I don\'t know for certain whether or not they have the same fragrance base, but I\'ve been led to believe they do (but reportedly also at a level far more dilute than RM).

But the scent was SO strong that I\'m almost certain that it was RM that I was smelling.

So anyway, I was curious if it might have been a forum member whose RM I was noticing at the game.
    Was anyone here at the \"Pioneers\" game tonight?

This is decidedly the strangest post I\'ve ever put up, but I\'ve NEVER smelled that scent anywhere else before, and (please correct me if I\'m wrong) to my knowledge Love-Scent is the only place that carries Rogue Male. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: What else smells like Rogue Male?

Hey Oscar-

I\'m not familiar w/ the scent of RM, but I \'ve had similar experiences w/ AE/m. I\'d swear that someone who frequents my local pub wears AE. Like you said, it\'s an unmistakable scent. I\'m not sure who it is...I have a pretty good idea, just not certain. I am certain that they\'re wearing AE, though. How do I know? Well, I\'ve never encountered anything w/ even a vaguely similar fragrance and I get the same rush that I feel when I\'m wear AE myself. So I can relate to where you\'re coming from.

I\'ve never smelled anything that smells just like RM. Apc and coolwater are similar but I\'m sure you already know that. The new AE does not resemble RM. So it probably was RM.

I\'m sure there are lots of Love-scent customers that don\'t participate in the forum.

You can sometimes find RM on eBay.

I always thought it smelled like APC.

Phero Enthusiast

It scares me to know I\'m not the only one using mones. How do I know my best friend isn\'t using them? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It scares me to know I\'m not the only one using mones. How do I know my best friend isn\'t using them? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My guess is you\'ll probably smell them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Funny you should mention it, because my best freind has been making these vague comments about how he must be putting out some kind of scent lately that\'s attracting women. Knowing this guy, he\'s trying to subtley clue me into something. That\'s just his way.

Btw, he doesn\'t know that I use pheros, but he has repeatedly witnessed the effects of my phero use. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">But not having tried AE(m) or PPA(m) since their most recent fragrance change, I don\'t know for certain whether or not they have the same fragrance base, but I\'ve been led to believe they do (but reportedly also at a level far more dilute than RM)

Oscar,

Both products have the same fragrence. AE/m having the strongest of the three, and PPA being the weakest, with Rogue being somewhere in the middle, very close to the fragrance stregnth of AE/m.

Brian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

my best freind has been making these vague comments about how he must be putting out some kind of scent lately that\'s attracting women. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

LOL. I\'ve heard that line from a few different people now. Doh! Damn closet users! Just come out and admit that you\'re on the juice like the rest of us! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Banned User

Damn closet users! Just come out and admit that you\'re on the juice like the rest of us!

HELL NO! That would take all the fun out of it. Besides, if they know what your doing, you\'ll never know whether your getting true reactions, or psychological ones. Tell them, NEVER! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I\'m with you there, Brian. I certainly haven\'t admitted anything to anyone yet and I don\'t plan on it anytime soon. No, my machinations shall remain forever shrowded in mystery. *evil laughter here* Let the -none do the talking, I say!

Holmes

Banned User

I\'m with you there, Brian. I certainly haven\'t admitted anything to anyone yet and I don\'t plan on it anytime soon. No, my machinations shall remain forever shrowded in mystery. *evil laughter here* Let the -none do the talking, I say!

Holmes

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have RM and new AE/m. I smelled both at this moment.. and yes.. I think the fragance scent is the same .. RM is more acid and strong(maybe is none) ..it`s funny b`cause when I smell RM I feel some repulse/respect for RM smell. And still exists people that doubts the power of the pheros..

Thread Information