Close

Default We\'re supposed to report \"hits\" right?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I guess we\'re supposed to report hits, but as I\'m a newbie here, I don\'t know if I\'m doing this correctly, so your benevolence is appreciated in my first reporting of \"hits\" using pheromones.

First some background: Never had any problems with picking up women (particularly after consuming some \"social enhancement fluids\") - and by picking up, I mean having sex that night/first date type of thing. Thought that the whole pheromone thing was a complete ripoff. Got married, have had no problems with sex with the wife, and on several (more than ten) occasions throughout my 9 year marriage, I have been presented with the opportunity to have extra-marital affairs (although I have never actually done so).

However, my wife has recently been in a constant state of PMS due to some long standing issues that came to a head two months ago. I mean really pissed, as in no sex and mentioning the \"D\" word as more than just a threat. In a desperate attempt to salvage the marriage, I did a search on pheromones on the internet, saw that one guy \"stated\" that he used them to mellow out a rocky relationship, and figured that I\'d give them a try as my usual \"apologies\" weren\'t working and my options were rapidly becoming few and far between.

So I called up Love Scents, ordered some Andro 4.2, NPA, PPA, AE and a couple Primal Oil fragrances plus the freebie SOE gel pack. Since I was looking for immediate results, and didn\'t have time for a cologne/phero mix, I went straight to the SOE gel pack. Taking the conservative approach, I applied a very small amount to the large arterial areas (neck, wrists, upper inside of thighs - nice sources of natural body heat) immediately after a hot shower.

I took a calculated risk by getting into bed with my spouse (the couch was quickly becoming imprinted with my prone figure). Within seconds, she was lightly playing footsies (hold on, it will get better), and overtly sniffing my neck (weird as hell I thought at the time). Within minutes of that, she is all over me. Within minutes of that we are doing stuff to each other that can still get you arrested in most states. Stuff we never did before. I\'m talking wild stuff you wouldn\'t do to a farm animal.

Anyway, after the six days it took to get through that single SOE gel pack (I told you conservative), I took some time to mix up a batch of NPA and Aqua di Gio. Again, amazing effect, but not necessarily what I was looking for as it just pissed her off something fierce. (Although, after we argued and I left to go to the gym, which was closed, I went to the supermarket to get a soda and while I was walking from my car to the door, I got offered to go partying with two 19 year old girls who worked at the supermarket. Conversation went like this (after they pulled their car around to where I was walking):

Girls: Whatcha doing?
    Me: Getting a soda, \'cause the gym is closed and I need a caffeine boost.
    Girls: Wanna come partying with us?
    Me: Where?
    Girls: Anywhere.
    Girl #1: BTW, she (talking about Girl #2) thinks you\'re cute.
    Girl #2: She thinks you\'re cute too.
    Me: You know I\'m married?
    Girls: Yep.
    Me: You know I\'m 30 something?
    Girls: Yep.
    Me: I\'d better not. You two are looking like a whole lot of trouble, and I don\'t think I need anymore at this point.

(At this point I was thinking that if I had a gun on me, I would just shoot myself then and there for turning the offer down, especially since the couch and an impending divorce was staring me in the eye, and this would probably never happen again in my lifetime, but marriage is marriage and I\'m a commitment type of guy. Either that, or I\'m one seriously stupid bastard.)

Anyway, I had to call Love Scent and have them FedEx a medium order of the SOE gel packs to me ASAP as my wife immediately reverted to continual PMS mode since that first SOE pack emptied.

So, in summary, this stuff works. Amazingly well. Shockingly well. If it ends up holding my marriage together, I\'m naming my next kid \"James V\" or \"Bruce\".

Banned User

Default Re: We\'re supposed to report \"hits\" right?

Amazing results with the SoE. I\'ve only used SoE in mixes as it has never worked for me as a standalone. Sh!t if it works for you, I certainly would continue to use it. How has the AE worked for you? AE is a pretty safe product to use because it is a very balanced product. Have you tried diluting the NPA? I\'m in the same boat as you, in that I can\'t use PI/m or NPA, consentrated. I use the both diluted at a 5:1 ratio. I get very good results when they\'re diluted, my wife reacts the same way as yours does, when I use either one in it\'s consentrated state. It\'s something to consider. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Brian

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Within minutes of that we are doing stuff to each other that can still get you arrested in most states. Stuff we never did before. I\'m talking wild stuff you wouldn\'t do to a farm animal

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I really like you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Sounds like a lot of fun.

Good post [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I went to the supermarket to get a soda and while I was walking from my car to the door, I got offered to go partying with two 19 year old girls who worked at the supermarket. Conversation went like this (after they pulled their car around to where I was walking):

It sounds like these girls spotted you while they were in their car as they saw you walking. I am just curious as to why you think that their interest in you was because you were wearing NPA? Did they even have a chance to \"smell\" you before they approched you?

If you want to splash out, you might want to try buying A1. Do a search if you are interested, but a brief summery of results:

- calming
    - anti-PMS (i think it\'s even in a comercial nasal spray)

Phero Pro

That is one big reason why I am in no hurry to get married. I don\'t want to miss out on the freak train. Sacogo I think you missed it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I went to the supermarket to get a soda and while I was walking from my car to the door, I got offered to go partying with two 19 year old girls who worked at the supermarket. Conversation went like this (after they pulled their car around to where I was walking):

It sounds like these girls spotted you while they were in their car as they saw you walking. I am just curious as to why you think that their interest in you was because you were wearing NPA? Did they even have a chance to \"smell\" you before they approched you?

One can only assume they got a whiff of him while he was in the supermarket before or as the girls were leaving? If not, maybe he\'s just one super attractive dude that really doesn\'t need the mones to help him at all. Well, other than at home at least with the Mrs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

My bad....I didn\'t catch that. Thanx [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

&lt;&lt;How has the AE worked for you?&gt;&gt;

Haven\'t even tried it yet. However, it goes on tonight, so we\'ll see if the extra androsterone and androsternol offers up the same reaction as I received with the SOE but with the andersternone kicker.

&lt;&lt;Have you tried diluting the NPA?&gt;&gt;

I\'ve got it diluted at approximately 7:1 with the Aqua di Gio (which, contrary to the statement made in the \"cookbook\", I am not particularly pleased with this specific combination; I just picked up a couple of other colognes (Chanel\'s Allure, Chanel\'s Platinum Egoiste, Dior\'s Farenheit, Calvin Klein\'s Truth, and Calvin Klein\'s Calvin - which is my personal favorite and was just thrilled to find out that they reissued this scent in 2000 and there are a couple of bottles still out there.) As soon as I find the correct mix ratios with each one - starting at a 3:1 and moving up I\'ll let you know how each one fares in a NPA mix.)

Basically, I\'m thinking that my body chemistry is somewhat androsternone intolerant, or at least my body chemistry as perceived by my wife, but it\'s obviously far too soon to make that a blanket declaritive statement on the androsternone just yet.

I was thinking about also getting the AFA which has the equal proportions of androsternone and androsternol and trying that as my pheromone base mixing agent. Either that or looking into the Chem Kit to find the exact blend of the three pheromones that works best for me.

The girls work at the supermarket and I previously just made chit-chat/small talk with them while standing in line. Nothing more than that. However, they must have saw me pull into the parking lot as I saw them wheel the car around as I got out of my car. Anyway, when they pulled up, there was a little bit of small talk prior (How are you?, blah, blah, blah.) to the conversation that I posted. I don\'t know if it was the mones or what, but when two 19 year olds ask a 36 year old married guy to go party with them, it\'s unusual to say the least. In my estimation, the mones had to have played a part in the scenario. It was just too surreal to be a \"natural\" thing.

Banned User

If you get a bad reaction with the AE, something is really wrong. I\'d bet you\'ll love the AE, and will prefer it over the SoE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Quite a cologne arsenal you\'ve got there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Brian

Druid writes:
    &lt;&lt;That is one big reason why I am in no hurry to get married. I don\'t want to miss out on the freak train. Sacogo I think you missed it.&gt;&gt;

Missed it? Hell, I was the engineer driving the freak train! If the AE works like it should tonight, the freak train will be pulling back into the station once again. (The sandalwood incense is loaded up, Vesta\'s \"Relationships\" is in the cd player, candles are placed about the room, the dvd has the high quality erotica ready to go, the champange is being chilled, and the AE is being strategically placed behind the ears, neck and upper thighs.)

We\'ll see how it pans out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

and this time if 2 19 y/o don\'t have enough money to get a ticket then make them earn one!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information