Close

Default top ten keys to pheromone success

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It’s been ages since I’ve posted. If someone’s already come up with this thread, here’s my two cents. If not, here it is, please chime in.

10. Be artful. Don’t limit yourself to a trial and error, stimulus/response model. Use some creativity to create an outstanding “air’ about yourself and learn to play along with the image your pheromones are broadcasting.

9. Be intuitive. This is part of being artful, but merits a category of its own. Get beyond the “pheromones are my science experiment” mindset and try to read how people’s moods — including your own — are being affected.

8. Find good \"cover\" scents. Experiments with colognes that BLEND with your mones and natural scent. Don’t completely mask the pheromones or drown yourself with cover.

7. Get to know your pheromones. The more you can figure out the better. How does it effect different age groups? How do men react? Strangers? People that know you? Your mother? Your boss? Teenage girls? What kinds of behaviors seem prevalent? What kinds of moods? I make up (silly) names for my mixes that reflect the kinds of effects they seem to have: eg. SOE = “The Man”, 2Andro:1None = “Lover”, 9None: 3 Nol : 1 Rone = “007”, 1TE:1RM = “Super Stud”

6. Proper testing. This is an important part of getting to know your pheromones. Whenever you use a new product, mix, or combo, try it out in sever different settings (clubs, supermarkets, bookstores, etc.). First make sure you’re not offending anybody (look for signs of anxiety, jitteriness, upturned noses, etc.) then try starting conversations with strangers. Finally try flirting with somebody “beyond your league”. For god’s sake, don’t use dates or longtime crushes as subjects for testing some new mix you’ve just read about on the forum.

5. Less is best. This topic has been discussed many times. For occasional dramatic results, feel free to experiment with outrageous dosages. For consistently good results with the broadest population, use the minimal effective dosage.

4. Be sociable. The internet is full of gimmicks for picking up girls. But there’s no substitute for social skills. If you don’t have them, this is a good time to learn. It’s not rocket science and a little practice gives big returns. Just start talking to all kinds of people until it’s second nature.

3. Regular exercise. I don’t know if it’s the added pheromone production, increased body heat/metabolism, mood enhancement or what. Pheromones always have an added kick after a workout. Conversely there tends to be diminished effectiveness if you slack off for a few weeks.

2. Be happy. You can try to fake it, but I’ve discovered there’s no substitute for the real thing. pheromones + joy in life = social magnetism.

And the all time, number one key to success with pheromones is... (drum roll)...

1. Balls of steel (women too). You’ll never succeed if you don’t try. Work the pheromones. Don’t sit back and wait for pheromones to work for you. Don’t be shy, have no fear, stop playing cool, \"just do it\" & all the other slogans that you know are true but are just to scared to put into practice.

Banned User

Default Re: top ten keys to pheromone success

Great post A.K.A.
    Ash

I\'ve got one along the grain of #2

BE confident. Acting confident just wont cut it, people can see through it and it just isnt fun. Learn to be confident, everyone can.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

nice post!

Banned User

2 thumbs up a.k.a. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Welcome Back!

Brian

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

BE confident. Acting confident just wont cut it, people can see through it and it just isnt fun. Learn to be confident, everyone can.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Just so you know, being confident and acting confident are one in the same. Confidence is a state of mind.

Would you tell some who is acting angre on a TV show that he should be \'agree\'. Because trust me, he is angry, you must be in order to act that way.

Phero Enthusiast

Id say that 8 of your 10 points help those arguing that phermones dont do that much. If your supose to act radically different when wearing mones, how the hell would you know if they are doing anything.

In thoery pheromones should enhance attractiveness no matter what you look and act like. (how much would vary of course)

I could sell snake oil and tell people to do 1-10 and guess what? There would be a forum disussing \"hits\".

Those are some nice dating tips but they have nothing to do with pheromones. Many people say it that its helps to be confident AND wear mones. But lets no be nieve and tell ourselves that the massive influence of confidence is even approached by some pheromonal action.

The only way to test pheromones is to NOT change your routine. (notice I said \'to test mones\' and not \'to get laid\')

Jones,
    This seems like a totally different topic:
    Top Ten Reasons I Know Pheromones Work

10. Sales associates actually try to help me out when I’m shopping.

9. People tend to remember my name.

8. Baristas give me free coffee.

7. Bartenders give me free drinks.

6. Neighbors are neighborly.

5. Women tend to check me out.

4. Drunk women hit on me.

3. Sober women flirt with me.

2. I got a nice raise and a bonus two months into my new job.

And... (drum roll)...

1. My girlfriend is MUCH cuter, MUCH younger, Considerably richer, Significantly taller, and possibly smarter (although I would never admit it) than I am.

Admittedly the top four keys to success will give you some positive results whether you use pheromones or not. I used to do OK when I was a young guy. But now that I’m in my forties, these “tricks” are next to useless without pheromones. WITH pheromones I get better results than when I was cute and had all my hair.

Having said all that, my tips are for folks that are getting hits and want to take it to the next level. I\'m open to the possibility that pheromones simply don\'t work for some people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

If your supose to act radically different when wearing mones, how the hell would you know if they are doing anything.

Keeping this in mind, a lot of people do act radically different when wearing mones. They stand around looking intensivly for reactions. I was guilty of this when I started out. It wasn\'t until I gave up, forgot that I had then on, and went about my normal business that I started to get noticable hits.

Those are some nice dating tips but they have nothing to do with pheromones. Many people say it that its helps to be confident AND wear mones. But lets no be nieve and tell ourselves that the massive influence of confidence is even approached by some pheromonal action.

Pheromones is only one part of what makes up attractiveness. They all depend on each other so it is impossible to not have one influence the other. Having confidence to approach someone and having good looks doesn\'t guarentee that you won\'t be rejected. I have this friend Nate that has ultra hight confidence and above average looks. We went out on the town one day and I watched his get shot down at least 4 times out of five. Halfway through the night I left him for a bit to put on SOE then hung around him for the rest of the night. He got a little bit more loose and flirty (usually SOE rxn) but for the rest of the night he didn\'t get anymore outright rejections. He still used some of those corny lines that I know him for (they got even more cornier when I had SOE on), but everyone was very accepting of them (some even ended up the floor laughing).

-SwingerMD

Just so you know, being confident and acting confident are one in the same. Confidence is a state of mind.

Would you tell some who is acting angre on a TV show that he should be \'agree\'. Because trust me, he is angry, you must be in order to act that way.

Not so my friend, but I dont have the time to go into it right now.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m sure CK is right, but it seems to me that confidence is something you can\'t learn, at least to the full extent. It is so hard for me to walk up to girls, etc. While I see people I have known since I was a baby, have acted that way their whole life...

It is so hard for me to walk up to girls, etc. While I see people I have known since I was a baby, have acted that way their whole life...

Which is exactly why you cant just fake it.

Jones, some of what you said is true, confidence is something you just do. I can act like a self fulfilling prophecy, if you go out and just do the confidence thing (e.g. talk to random girls, engage eye contact, flirting etc.), then your confidence will increase because of the results you get. The hardest part is making the first few steps, actually putting your pride on the line and communicating (in any way, but talking is probably the hardest. Some might say kino is, but that just came naturally for me) with strangers. However, an important thing to keep in mind when you are about to embark on your pick-up quest is: It does in fact take a lot of guts, whoever you are, and girls know this and will have a lot of respect for you.

You can not fake confidence, you can try and pretend, but you are still nervous underneath, you know it, it others may see it. You just need to realise, you can be as confident as any guy, by just doing it. In the words of the great Yoda, \"there is no try, only do\", or something [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

\"Do or do not. There is no try.\"

There ya go!

Phero Enthusiast

Jones,

And... (drum roll)...

1. My girlfriend is MUCH cuter, MUCH younger, Considerably richer, Significantly taller, and possibly smarter (although I would never admit it) than I am.

Wow your girlfriends sounds really lucky.

I could rename your top ten, the list of things that happen to millions of people.

SwingerMD, yes, I still hold that being and acting confident are the same. If you are transparnetly confident, then your not really acting.

I think you describing the phenominom best, \"a self-fulfilling prophecy\"

later

Phero Enthusiast

glitch

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Try it and see or try it not. Either it will work or it won\'t. There is plenty of research available if you do a search. e.g. \"phero references\"

Jones,

And... (drum roll)...

Admittedly the top four keys to success will give you some positive results whether you use pheromones or not. I used to do OK when I was a young guy. But now that I’m in my forties, these “tricks” are next to useless without pheromones. WITH pheromones I get better results than when I was cute and had all my hair.

Having said all that, my tips are for folks that are getting hits and want to take it to the next level. I\'m open to the possibility that pheromones simply don\'t work for some people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Seriously who could ask for anything more [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Jones,

And... (drum roll)...

Seriously who could ask for anything more [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Amen!

Holmes

\"Do or do not. There is no try.\"

\"I cannot train him. The boy has no pants.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good posts, CK et al. But you really don\'t think confidence can be faked at all? Some people seem to be able to do it...

Holmes

Faked confidence usually comes off as over-confident, arrogance, or bravado and is pretty transparent.

With regards to confidence...
    First of all, a little realism never hurts. This isn’t Saudi Arabia. And nobody’s going to lock you up or stone you just for flirting with some girl. So the worst that could happen is really not that bad.

Second of all, like belgareth suggests, REAL confidence isn’t about cultivating some smug attitude that you can’t lose or every woman is going to find you irresistible. It’s a deeply held faith in your own self-worth (irregardless of what anybody else thinks) and a readiness to face life’s challenges (which means bouncing right back up every time somebody knocks you down).

I don’t imagine that every woman is going to melt under my charm. But I can always count on my good humor and fundamentally passionate nature to keep me forging ahead.

Even if you managed to fake this kind of confidence, you’d be doing yourself a disservice.

As far as awkwardness in social situations goes...
    I swear the biggest barrier most guys face is an overgrown ego. We always want to look cool, say clever things, have everybody cracking up over our jokes, and etc..
    It really doesn’t take anything special to start a conversation: “Have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean?” “So what do you think about Ben &amp; J Lo?” “Isn’t this some crazy weather we’re having?”
    Most women appreciate a friendly conversation and aren’t going to hold a bit of social awkwardness against you. (Those that do can just go xxxx themselves.) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thats what I was trying to say! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Stranger

confidence isn\'t something that is had, it is something that is gained. its a catch 22 though because in order to gain it you hafta get over your own self esteem issues.

Myself as an example, I had pretty low confidence. It was to the point where I couldn;t even maintian eye contact with another women. But one day rather recently i decided it was time to stop being scared and go balls out. So i just went up to a girl i saw (after procrastinateing for 5 minutes hehe) and started tlakign to her. it turned out well and we ended up goin for drinks that day. After that my confidence was much better. The more women i talked to randomly the better my confidence got. and they sense the confidence in you just by you approaching them and acting natural. Don\'t act arrogant, just tlak to them like you already know them.

Also all of this was done without pheremones. Confidence is extreemly important. Just gotta get over your own hang ups and try. and if you fail, blow it off, because you wont please everyone. Just as everyone doesn\'t please you. Its not personal, just a matter of taste.

Thread Information