It’s been ages since I’ve posted. If someone’s already come up with this thread, here’s my two cents. If not, here it is, please chime in.

10. Be artful. Don’t limit yourself to a trial and error, stimulus/response model. Use some creativity to create an outstanding “air’ about yourself and learn to play along with the image your pheromones are broadcasting.

9. Be intuitive. This is part of being artful, but merits a category of its own. Get beyond the “pheromones are my science experiment” mindset and try to read how people’s moods — including your own — are being affected.

8. Find good \"cover\" scents. Experiments with colognes that BLEND with your mones and natural scent. Don’t completely mask the pheromones or drown yourself with cover.

7. Get to know your pheromones. The more you can figure out the better. How does it effect different age groups? How do men react? Strangers? People that know you? Your mother? Your boss? Teenage girls? What kinds of behaviors seem prevalent? What kinds of moods? I make up (silly) names for my mixes that reflect the kinds of effects they seem to have: eg. SOE = “The Man”, 2Andro:1None = “Lover”, 9None: 3 Nol : 1 Rone = “007”, 1TE:1RM = “Super Stud”

6. Proper testing. This is an important part of getting to know your pheromones. Whenever you use a new product, mix, or combo, try it out in sever different settings (clubs, supermarkets, bookstores, etc.). First make sure you’re not offending anybody (look for signs of anxiety, jitteriness, upturned noses, etc.) then try starting conversations with strangers. Finally try flirting with somebody “beyond your league”. For god’s sake, don’t use dates or longtime crushes as subjects for testing some new mix you’ve just read about on the forum.

5. Less is best. This topic has been discussed many times. For occasional dramatic results, feel free to experiment with outrageous dosages. For consistently good results with the broadest population, use the minimal effective dosage.

4. Be sociable. The internet is full of gimmicks for picking up girls. But there’s no substitute for social skills. If you don’t have them, this is a good time to learn. It’s not rocket science and a little practice gives big returns. Just start talking to all kinds of people until it’s second nature.

3. Regular exercise. I don’t know if it’s the added pheromone production, increased body heat/metabolism, mood enhancement or what. Pheromones always have an added kick after a workout. Conversely there tends to be diminished effectiveness if you slack off for a few weeks.

2. Be happy. You can try to fake it, but I’ve discovered there’s no substitute for the real thing. pheromones + joy in life = social magnetism.

And the all time, number one key to success with pheromones is... (drum roll)...

1. Balls of steel (women too). You’ll never succeed if you don’t try. Work the pheromones. Don’t sit back and wait for pheromones to work for you. Don’t be shy, have no fear, stop playing cool, \"just do it\" & all the other slogans that you know are true but are just to scared to put into practice.