Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Bsxs\'s Pheromone Dosage Problems and Solution

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So school has started for me, this is my senior year. That means only one year to go! Well anyway, it seems like every other day I have an outstanding pheromonal day, then the next day they kinda ignore me. This has been an ongoing cycle. Can anyone relate to that? Well anyway I thought of an idea which is working ok so far. Apply pheromones *ONLY* if you need it. I\'m gonna try to bring them along where I go from now on, so I can kinda be like Popeye and his spinach.

Pheromones were an every morning routine for me. I thought impecable grooming would solve the problem, but nope, pheros last way longer than I thought. They last like one and a half days!! I use really really little amount of WKM#1. Just a teeny tiny bit on my wrist then I rub them together and wah lah magic.

I think the strongest quote, and most important to remember in using pheromones is LESS IS MORE!!!!

Banned User

Default Re: Bsxs\'s Pheromone Dosage Problems and Solution

Just apply them every other day and you should be fine.

It is kinda hard to \"apply when needed\" cause often you don\'t know if you are getting in a situation where they can be useful... If you would meet a hot girl and think \"Now I need mones\", you are already too late, because you reach your optimal phero output maybe after 3 or 4 hours after application.

So, by applying every other day you should be fine... Does that make sense..? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Yup. But the thing is, I have this crazy idea that it wont be as good the day AFTER application.

Banned User

Yeah, they prolly won\'t be very effective when you scrubbed yourself thoroughly after one day... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Haha this looks like a bit of a predicament.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

For a while it seemed like wearing half-doses when applying everyday was working as a rule of thumb. But I haven\'t quite figured it out, as there are other variables (e.g., bathing practices). The elusive even keel!

Thread Information