Close

Default My adventures in Spain

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello folks!

I know I\'ve been away from this forum for a lot of time, so here I am to tell you the whole story.

On August I had a stunning vacation in Ibiza, Spain. I took the offer of a very good last minute tour, and I barely had the time to pick up my toothbrush...

As you might imagine I wanted to bring pheros with me, but I had no mixes ready, and I didn\'t like the idea of bringing the original bottles with me... I had no more than 15 minutes to pick up my things and leave home, so I had to think really fast. I tried to keep calm and remember the Basic Rules for a Good Mix: no more than a scented product, no lots of smelly none, balanced phero amounts.

I ended up, after some calculations, with NPA:AE:SOE@3:5:4 (AE is the unscented one). I thought \"that\'s no good\", since I had thought of it in a rush, and corrected the ratio while I was mixing... But I had to leave, so I closed the rolltop bottle, picked up my things and went to the airport with two friends of mine.

When I arrived at the hotel in Ibiza I took the rolltop again and gave it a good sniff... I thought \"well, it\'s going to stay with me for a month so I better love it!\". Guys, not only I did love it, I\'ve made another batch of it now that I\'m home again... But wait, I\'m going to tell you everything!

The first week was not so much fun, since we knew nobody in that place and I have to add that I don\'t know Spanish! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Anyway we kept fooling around, making contact with people (speaking English of course) and basically getting the hang of the whole place.

The fun really started on the second week, when we finally found a good group of people (mixed males/females) there. Note that none of my friends knew that I had a phero bottle, I didn\'t like to let them know. On that night (maybe 9th August, can\'t remember exactly) we planned to go in a disco there, and I put on a good 4\" of my mix on neck and behind ears, and another 4\" of it on my clothes.

I instantly knew that I had hit the jackpot with that one. I was feeling like the coolest guy in there, and had the nuts to approach every single girl there, even these far away from my dating league. So I walk to a really good blonde with blue eyes, a 8 in my book. She was with her female friend (maybe a 7) and I played it really cool, switching my attention between them, not to piss them up. What strikes me is that I really didn\'t say anything special, just introduced myself with the usual \"hi\" in the beginning and went on with stuff like \"I\'ve never been here before, do you like this place\" or \"it\'s cool to find two beautiful girls who like having fun\". I had a little luck, they were from England [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Later one of my friend joined me with the girl. When we were going to leave, Cindy (the blonde) asked me if we could meet again the day after, whispering in my ear. I was shocked but managed to say \"yeah\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I and my friend agreed to meet in front of their hotel, and we dressed like for a great occasion. We found them waiting for us and we went to a pub near there. In two hours there the air gets really hot. Hand-touching, touchy-feel stuff, and so on. Then Cindy asked me to get out with her to breathe some fresh air. As soon as were are outside she started a heavy make up. She breaked to say \"let\'s go in our hotel room\"...

When we are inside she jumped in the bathroom and emerged almost naked. OMG. She was all over me and couldn\'t stop having sex. Luckily I managed to recover quickly enough for her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] She kept saying \"you feel... soo good...\" After some time her friend called Cindy to know where in the world she was... I managed to see her a few times more in the following days.

I\'ve written a lot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I had other really impressive stories, the most exciting one is with a nice brunette, Natalia, that basically took gently my right hand and placed it right in her pants just before trying to undress me at a club...

I\'ll tell you all the stories if you want (they are worth reading IMHO but now I\'m a little tired and need to go to bed), but the sum of the whole story is that I found the magic bullet that works for ME. I never saw anything like the things that I saw this summer...

Later!

Default Re: My adventures in Spain

Just a quick question nimbus...
    Just wondering if I could get a profile of you..
    Age,height, alpha or not? etc....

Phero Enthusiast

Nimbus,
    It seems that I am not the only one that took some fun in the Iberian Peninsula this summer! As well, you mix is quite similar to my mix (\"The Boom Mix\"): TE:AE:SOE @3:2:2.
    It just gave to me a keeper... Anyways I will give a try to your variation tomorrow...

P.S: With the Boom mix I had as well that boost fo confidence feeling while clubbing... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It seems that I am not the only one that took some fun in the Iberian Peninsula this summer!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You can bet your house on this one...

Regarding your Boom mix, I think that it should be certain that SOE, TE/NPA and AE are good ingredients for a mix, and I\'m sure that in the past I tried these three products in various proportions, but only with these ratios I got it really good.

Again this is the \"home theater equalizer\" theory, and after seeing the events of this summer I\'ve became a strong supporter of it. I didn\'t tell some insightful facts that support this theory, and I\'ll write them down here in the following days.

In the meantime here\'s my reply for DingDong: my profile is basically the following one (I\'ll add it to my forum profile as soon as I\'m back home): 22 years old, height 177cm (using metrics here), I haven\'t an athletic build, and I don\'t consider myself an alpha, even if I can act alpha if the situation requires it.

Regarding your Boom mix, I think that it should be certain that SOE, TE/NPA and AE are good ingredients for a mix, and I\'m sure that in the past I tried these three products in various proportions, but only with these ratios I got it really good.

Hell yeah!

Thats why me and some others really pushed for a discounted trio, good deal aswell. They are in a few of my mixes, and very easy to \"tune\" to your personal needs.

My guess is that this trio should be suggested as the second (or even first) purchase for Love-Scent newbies. They would end with three very good products anyway, and moreover they could be sure that between the mixing ratio of the three products, a powerful love potion for each of them lies hidden (ouch, like Yoda I speak [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )!

About this one I have to move my usual critic to the world of pheros: too many products IMHO, too much expensive and too much lasting; that\'s what still holds our knowledge to skyrocket. But I\'ll develop on this another time...

By now I\'ll just drop here a fact just to let you cast your opinions about it: one night I really ODed (20\" of the mix, possibly more), you don\'t want to know why... I decided to go out anyway with all these pheros, and didn\'t notice even one of the usual OD effects with two girls whom I hanged on with that night.

I admit that it might have been just an isolated case, which I wouldn\'t try to reproduce since I was running out of the mix... But I have a little theory here: might OD can be defined not like \"too much of a particular phero\", but like \"too much of a particular phero in the wrong ratio with the other ones\"? Let me develop on this.

Pheromones \"work\" by causing reactions in the VNO of the target, but we don\'t exactly know what these reactions involve. Now let\'s suppose for a moment that a certain message (dominance and alphaness) is carried by 2 \"parts\" of -none AND 1 \"part\" of -rone. Now you see that when you use a -none only product, it succeedes in bringing the dominance&amp;alphaness message only while the none/rone ratio stays in some tolerance zone, let\'s say 2..3 . When you up the -none dosage, and the none/rone ratio exceedes the tolerance zone, the message brought by the mix is lost since it doesn\'t have a match in the VNO anymore, and therefore the VNO codifies this signal as \"unknown, beware - possible threat ahead\". You\'ve hit what we usually call OD.

Now let\'s keep the aforementioned hypothesises in place, and suppose that our mix is made in a way that even if you up the dosage, the none/rone ratio stays in the tolerance level \"accepted\" by the VNO. This way you can\'t \"OD\", since the message brought by pheros is always in place.

This theory is based on the OD story that I just told you, and on the fact that there are lots (100\'s ?) of pheromones produced by our body. If the signals to be transmitted via them were only \"horny\",\"alpha\" and \"friendly\", there would probably be a lot less of them. This, coupled with the fact that our body uses lots of redundancy when sending messages inside and outside (think neurons, think voice) seems to stand for all the \"ratio\" theory.

I think that the real way things work is probably be much more complicated, but this might be a step forward. Comments...?

Default Nimbus\' Recommendation

I would point out that while AE is a fine product, a combination of TE and SoE has the same ingredients+.

AE with none, rone, and nol compares to SoE with nol and rone and TE with none plus magic ingredients.

Default Re: Nimbus\' Recommendation

Hi Whitehall!

Obviously both AE and NPA hold none. But it\'s also true that both Rogue Male and Primal Instinct hold none (none ALONE, this time), and still the results from RM and PI users use to differ a lot, even with same overall none amount applied. It\'s the same none? If it\'s, does the carrier matter? If it does, what\'s the role of skin bacteria in eventual reactions? And if it\'s not the same none, can we suppose that there are lots of variants in the none\'s family, and by extention, in the nol\'s, rone\'s, etc...?

I think that, even with years of experience behind, we are still missing the big picture. I have a feeling like we have found a certain window of threshold where pheros work like we use to know, but that window is very little, and there are lots of unexperienced cases still unknown. My little adventures in Spain just made me think to pheros in a different way I didn\'t know before, but that seems to open some doors.

What we should do is starting to ask ourselves more questions about why things go in certain ways while wearing pheros. This morning I decided to wear again a lot of the mix reported in my post, and no OD again, instead I got lots of sexual attentions from a brunette girl in my university. I\'m not doing this anymore in the follwing days because I\'d burn all of the current batch of the mix. Should I try to wear the exact same amount of NPA that I get applying that amount of the mix, I\'d get a massive OD. Been there, done that.

Last thing: mine is not a recommendation, since I\'m quite sure that the exact ratios that work so well for me are going to fail miserably for a lot of people here (but trying doesn\'t hurt, as we previously agreed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )...

I agree with you nimbus, even if a mix has the same content (phero wise), if you make it with different products it gets different results.

I also agree with you about the OD issue. I have said previously that maybe the reason for AE being so hard to OD on is because it is so well balanced. I have found the same thing with some of my mixes aswell (most based on SOE/NPA/AE).

CK-

Interesting that you find it difficult to OD w/ AE. That\'s not the case for me. I find a big difference between 3 drops and 4 drops.

I think Nimbus is onto something here about the ratio issue. That\'s what I\'v been thinking lately. I\'ve been debating about getting some CS pheros to experiment w/ various ratios of each mone. What you\'ve mentioned in the past about phi ratios keeps creeping back into my mind, lately. Just not sure that I want to forgo the expense just on a hunch, ya know.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I was the dude on about phi, BTW.

Yeah it was the Doc, I just brought it back up (semi) recently.

Sorry Doc. I was reading some old threads the other day and ran across the phi reference from a post by CK. Anyway.....

I have noticed some changes since I ran out of SOE. I\'ve been using WAGG in it\'s place. The reactions that I get seem quite different w/out the SOE. While WAGG does seem to give the \"great guy\" effect, ppl are generally less inclined to be chatty and the social aspect of my mixes is greatly diminished. I actually like the two together in a mix, but I have found that I need to reduce the amount of SOE if I combine it w/ WAGG.

Lately I\'ve been crunching some numbers and looking at different phero ratios. The mix that Nimbus has is the closest that I\'ve seen to my target ratio...and here I thought that I had run through every permutation of that combination of products. Still not quite it though. No offense Nimbus...I think you\'ve got a helluva mix there. I like the proportion of none to rone, but would prefer a bit less nol. But, I guess I should pick up some more SOE and give it a test run before I drop another $200-300 on CS mones.

Side note:

CK- I should have an empty bottle of AE and NPA soon, so i can make an attempt to count dabs from each. I have some veggie glycerin around here somewhere, so I thought I could use that as my medium for the AE bottle. I was also thinking that I could use some isopropyl alcohol for the NPA bottle. I\'ll let you know the results...as soon as I get the time to spend my day dabbing and counting. I suspect that it will require a bit of a time commitment, ya know.

Phi recipes are great if:
    - you have chem set stuff
    - you put every phero on the same places (more cumbersom to measure otherwise)

King of the coupons!

Oh dear! I\'ve been sleep reading in this forum for the longest, and have seemed to have missed this PHI recipes. Could someone help this dear old lady out in this sitchayshun, and direct me? Would be most appreciative. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Tootles!

Bump for Mobley, this ones yours Doc [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

As I stated before, the issue here is not only ratio IMHO, but pheromones\' brand and personal chemistry too; the RM/PI argument is supporting it.

In these days I\'m preparing some mixes which contain the same pheromone ratio, but cooked with different products. Then I\'ll do some tests.

I just thought about the famous line \"less is better\", and realized that it fits with the theory exposed in my previous posts: if you don\'t wear much pheros, you\'re unlikely to get your personal ratio really wrong. In other words, it simply states that if you don\'t want to push things to discover what\'s the ideal ratio for you, the one that allows you not to OD, then you can still get a little benefit from pheros by wearing little of them.

I know that when you\'re wearing pheros you emit thousand times the natural amount of them, so one might think that personal chemistry has nothing to do with one\'s ideal ratio; I think it\'s safe to say \"wrong\" here. Just think about issues brought up by a very evident \"problem\" like sweating, and try to imagine how many things we don\'t see on our skin and they still affect the pheros we put on it.

Oh dear! I\'ve been sleep reading in this forum for the longest, and have seemed to have missed this PHI recipes. Could someone help this dear old lady out in this sitchayshun, and direct me? Would be most appreciative. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Tootles!

I verified that a search on \"phi ratio\" (all posts) will produce the information you request. I wrote a lot about it. Just look for my posts, near the bottom of the search results. There was also a \"latest on A1\" thread you can search for wherein I provided phi info.

Thanks Doc. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Thanks Doc...you\'re such a brilliant young lad. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I forgot to delete my question after I found it in your posts. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Sowwy!

Guys, I really think I\'m on something here. I\'m not starting a new thread about this theory just because I want to be 100% sure it\'s right, before claiming anything as revolutionary.

I calculated the exact ratios of the mix I used this summer, keeping in mind that some none is Stone Labs\' and some is LaCroy\'s, some nol is Stone Labs\' and some is Kohl\'s, etc... and cooked a mix (let\'s call it M1) trying to stay as close as possible to these values, varying the product where I took the component from but keeping the same brand: for instance I knew I could take the first portion of none from every product by Stone Labs and the second one from every product by LaCroy (infact I used RM and Edge for none, trying to stay away from NPA and AE as much as possible).

After a lot of tweaking I did that. Then I cooked another mix (let\'s call it M2), this time keeping the same ratios but no restraint on the products. Just to use the none example again, the ratio \"Stone Labs\' none / LaCroy\'s none\" is not equal to the one in M1.

I filled two rolltops, each one with one of the mixes, and hit the nearest mall, dressed like a real pro and acting cool [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . I used M2 first (about 8\"), I was curious. When I noticed one nice brunette, alone and looking to some gold chains, I moved towards the glass, just next to her, and started to approach her. I said nothing special to start it, I just watched the chains for a bit then said \"expensive, but appropriate for some special people\" (yes, I know, I have to revise my book of opening lines [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). We talked a bit, I managed to put in a little NLP, in the end I invited her to have lunch at the local restaurant (yes, pretty big mall), but things weren\'t just going, I hadn\'t any green signal.

This repeated almost invariately with two other girls. Note that I was trying to approach only alone girls, not to have them worry about what people she knew would think about her.

The day after, I put the exact same amount (8\") of M1. Same clothing, same mall, same approach technique. Success? Unappropriate word. A girl went DIHL in the same instant she noticed me, and another one seemed to (don\'t laugh about this one) touch her pu**y from time to time when she was chatting with me. I had the big hit from a gorgeous redhead which kept coming closer to me and had her hand on my ass. I\'m seeing her again in the following days, she already told me that she\'s wild in bed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Now I want to do the inverse test. I\'ll talk to a close friend of mine and ask him if he wants to perform a little test for me: I\'ll hand him a rolltop with some M1-like mix (same product-brand/pheros ratio of the mix of this summer) and ask him to notice any differences in the way girls stay around him... Actually I\'m hoping for the experiment to fail, I\'ll let you know!

Banned User

Nimbus, you do get some amazing hits. Girls rubbing themselves, grabbing your ass and putting your hand down their pants. Your hits are X rated to say the least and your exploits are lots of fun to read!

I\'m confused about the new mixes though. Could you be more content specific please? Also, I\'m not real good at figuring things out sometimes. What does NLP mean?

Thanks!

Ash

Your hits are X rated to say the least and your exploits are lots of fun to read!

Thanks! Actually I discovered the magic potion that works so well for me almost randomly. I\'m getting X-rated hits since then.

I\'m confused about the new mixes though. Could you be more content specific please?

There is no new mix. The love bullet that I\'m talking about is the same NPA:AE:SOE@3:5:4 that I used this summer. The mixes called M1 and M2 in the last post were just variations on the same subject. M1 has been carefully calculated to have the EXACT same phero ratios of NPA:AE:SOE@3:5:4, using different products of the same brands. M2 has the exact phero ratios of NPA:AE:SOE@3:5:4 too, but using different products of different brands.

I didn\'t report their composition since they are just variations of the first mix, and anyway I don\'t want to throw mixes in the board at random. If you can try NPA:AE:SOE@3:5:4 if you like to, even if I doubt that it would bring you the same results it did for me (because all the stuff about personal chemistry that I\'m carefully studying these days).

I\'ll keep the board updated with the latest results!

Thread Information