Close

Banned User

Default Friend\'s experience with AE/M

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I probably should have posted this a awhile ago, but was a little too lazy. I thought it would have been wrong not to offer all the information I could put out there, so here is some. I never felt the need or want to tell anyone that I was using pheromones through-out the last half of my Senior H.S. year (done now), but I didn\'t hide it either. Right after the school year during some of the parties, my friend stopped by real quick to talk a few...I thought why not have someone else test this so I can understand whether or not it\'s not a figment of my imagination. Now I could just whip them out as they had no bearing (school was done), he wasn\'t surprised at all and really didn\'t show any belief just the ok I guess I could try them. That was the attitude I was hoping for so he wouldn\'t walk around thinking about his pheromones and how they are/aren;t working.

I was pretty confident he would be successful, though good looking he does draw women on personality alone very quickly. Plus any party is going to have girls going more on their \"instinct\". Before he left I gave him 3 drops of AE/M, one rubbed into his neck, one on the back of both ears, I believe another on the eyebrows, and other parts such as a little on the shirt. He wasn\'t wearing anything else to effect the conditions. He was really happy the next day and told me how \"Girls kept on hugging me all night\". I had to ask him more questions to get more answers as he was not on the look out for results becuase he didn\'t even think about it. Another interesting thing was a girl (knows but triest to act reserved normally) there, was sniffing his neck (where applied and what he saw as unusally) and was asking him to \"protect her\", while asking \"are you with so and so\", and trying to hug on, generally acting odd. Another line \"and well more than hugging happened\", which is not usually for him to just jump in and get that reaction. I forgot to ask more, I am sure I could have found out much more (certain), but a good experience from a person who didn\'t think about the application of pheromones.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Friend\'s experience with AE/M

Good post. Thanks TM. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Thread Information