Close

Default Mones at the library experiment

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I decided to try it for the first time and was sucessful!I was waiting for my experimental guinea pig.I noticed this very pretty lady in a business suit she was with her boyfriend(I guess).So I sat at their table with my YES on.She was telling him she was going to be there for an hour so I knew THIS COULD WORK AND HAD LOTS OF TIME!I was sitting across from her and about five minutes later I could hear her moaning and then she would stare at me.Her b/f got up to get a different magazine then she stretched her legs and her leg rubbed against mine.Her man came back then she was saying she was tired and said I gotta get these shoes off.She took them off and was looking to be really busy.I felt tapping on my shoe so I slid back in my chair to see and it was her foot tapping my shoe.Her man was reading and didnt see what was going on under the table.I was getting nervous but pretended everything was fine.She had asked him to go to the store and get her coffee.So he left again to get it.I was reading some poetry book and she says how she was always entering poetry contests and never won.So we were talking and I felt her stocking foot tapping my shoe again.Then she stopped talking all of the sudden.....her boyfriend came back.She got flustered and said you know I can do the rest of this at home and she left like lightning.Her b/f followed her out.My theory was she was afraid to get caught flirting with another dude and had to stop herself right away.Maybe I might see her again?Hopefully without her boyfriend.But I did have some beginners luck and cant wait to do it again.

Default Re: Mones at the library experiment

what mones where you wearing, any cover scent ?

Banned User

Default Re: Mones at the library experiment

This is the first success story I\'ve seen using \"YES Cologne\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I\'m sure there are others, but it\'s the first that I\'ve seen. Has anyone else had success using \"YES\"?

Brian

Thread Information