Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Man of La Pancha

Default New Guy looking for Expert Opinions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, everyone. I hope people take a look at this posting and give me their thoughts. First, I\'d like to say that I give much respect to those who are experienced in using pheromones. I would like to get some feedback on how others have started and what ended up working for them. Anyway, here\'s my story:

I\'m a college student in my final semester. My girlfriend and I, who were in love just a short time ago, broke up recently because after being away from each other for the summer, she \"lost that lovin\' feeling\", you could say. Needless to say, I\'m not exactly feeling my best right now. I was looking around for what \"crazy\" little post-traumatic action I would take. I remember about how pheromones made the news big a while ago, and I figure what better to boost my self-esteem than something that\'ll make you feel and appear more attractive? Anyway, I just bought the beginner\'s package (TE, SoE, Super Primal, and Atomizer I think), and figured I\'d test it out. I could definitely use some positive attention from the opposite sex right now because I\'m reminded of my former love every day (I have \"forced\" interaction with my ex-gf because we\'re in a class and extra-curricular activity together). Okay, you get it. Boo-hoo for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] My point is, though, that I was just asking for any tips of how to most effectively use the beginner\'s package (as soon as I receive it) to get that boost in self-esteem and social skills that I need to get out of my current funk. For all I care, you can take turns making bets on whether my ex will want me back (she relies TOTALLY on her feelings and intuition, so she\'ll want me back if this stuff does spark something inside of her) or I\'ll get to meet new people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sorry this was so long, but I figured I\'d throw myself out there as a good topic of conversation and a way for those who know a lot about this stuff to pass on their knowledge and help their fellow man...or something like that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Any input for the rookie would be much appreciated! Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

Default Re: New Guy looking for Expert Opinions

hey thats kind of my same boat dood, but my ex and i don\'t hafta see eachother and its more of a break (hah!). but i want to try out the pheremones for the same reasons. if she is gonna go out and get play, then i\'ll be dammned if i aint. mide as well make it easier on myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Hi Pancho1188,

Welcome to the forum. If your ex girlfriend has already made up her mind about your relationship with her, no amount of mones is going to change that. She already has a perception of you, and since you have broken up, I would have to guess that it is not a favorable one. I would try a little bit of TE, and cover it with the SoE. Start out with a small amount and work your way up, until you see results. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Brian

Man of La Pancha

Good point about the gf thing, but I\'m not looking to get back with her, I just need something to help me get back into the social realm with the opposite sex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] As for my current relationship with my ex, she still wants to try to get to being good friends if not best friends (she sits next to me in class and talks to me on AIM) and said that the only reason that we broke up is that she didn\'t feel \"fireworks\" every time we were together (We were together for a year, so I don\'t know how hopeless romantics can expect fireworks all the time when you hang out every day). It\'s hard, but I just want to meet new people, have fun, and feel good about myself. Hope this works! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

That in mind, thank you for the tip! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I\'ll definitely try it as soon as I get the stuff! Any other tips are appreciated! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It\'s hard, but I just want to meet new people, have fun, and feel good about myself.
    Hope this works!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Phero\'s will help you do that, but much is up to you, with your attitude, the way you carry yourself, etc. Phero\'s will help you get your foot in the door, so to speak, they will also help you close the deal, it\'s what you do in between, that will determine whether the phero\'s will help you close the deal or not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Brian

It\'s hard, but I just want to meet new people, have fun, and feel good about myself.
    Hope this works!

Phero\'s will help you do that, but much is up to you, with your attitude, the way you carry yourself, etc. Phero\'s will help you get your foot in the door, so to speak, they will also help you close the deal, it\'s what you do in between, that will determine whether the phero\'s will help you close the deal or not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Brian

That\'s right. Attitude is the big thing. I know it\'s getting old but it\'s true, you choose your attitude and others decide if they like it. Mones may help but the real difference is in how you act. Be bright, cheerful and friendly. Go out and have fun, the returns are usually great.

Stranger

if thats the case, then to what extent do pheremones help? meaning how much of a difference are they makeing?

if thats the case, then to what extent do pheremones help? meaning how much of a difference are they makeing?

Pheromones are like a subliminal message that says \"Check me out.\" If you\'re in a bad mood, people will be more likely to notice. If you\'ve got something going for you (and most people do) it will make a bigger impression on people.

Phero Dude

What a load of crap!!!

So she wants to be friends huh...tell miss \"lost that lovin feelin\" to take a hike...I love the way these cute little young hotties can treat men like crap &amp; then make them feel guilty about it in the process...you need to get in touch with your real feelings...if I had a realtionship with some tart &amp; after the summer she said \"no more magic\"...I would be royally pissed off &amp; I sure as hell wouldn\'t sit next to her all lovey dovey &amp; be friends...There are billions of women in the world bro...learn to manipulate them like they manipulate us...act like a man for chriss sakes, go off &amp; boink her best friend or sister &amp; make sure she knows about it...stop being so \"nice &amp; understanding\" about the whole thing!!!

What a load of crap!!!

So she wants to be friends huh...tell miss \"lost that lovin feelin\" to take a hike...I love the way these cute little young hotties can treat men like crap &amp; then make them feel guilty about it in the process...you need to get in touch with your real feelings...if I had a realtionship with some tart &amp; after the summer she said \"no more magic\"...I would be royally pissed off &amp; I sure as hell wouldn\'t sit next to her all lovey dovey &amp; be friends...There are billions of women in the world bro...learn to manipulate them like they manipulate us...act like a man for chriss sakes, go off &amp; boink her best friend or sister &amp; make sure she knows about it...stop being so \"nice &amp; understanding\" about the whole thing!!!

There\'s been a lot of useless and even stupid advice on this site but this one wins a prize. So, the relationship is over, and? Aren\'t you glad it happened now insted of ten years and two or three children later? What\'s wrong with being friends, you don\'t have to be best friends, but why can\'t you be friends? Because she doesn\'t want to sleep with you? Now, there is a mature attitude if I ever saw one.

What a great idea, go screw her best friend. That\'s going to accomplish a bunch. He got hurt so let\'s go see how many people he can hurt.

I\'d like to know how he was manipulated. they both tried and it didn\'t work, happens all the time. What did she do to manipulate him? If he was, what did he do? Didn\'t he walk into the relationship with his eyes open or did she use some magic potion on him?

The bottom line is to move on. You cannot win by doing anything else. If you want to drag yourself into the gutter by playing asinine games, that\'s up to you. But, consider this, when other women see you playing that type of games, do you think they will want to get involved with you? Relationships are not a we versus them game. They are a mutual attempt to form something wonderful and lasting. Sometimes they don\'t work out. So deal with it and move on to something else. Don\'t degrade yourself by playing nasty little games.

agreed....that\'s very immature advice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

It\'s ignorant and destructive advice.

Phero Pro

It\'s ignorant and destructive advice.

And hilarious... don\'t forget \"hilarious\"! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yeah, if read it at a different angle that is pretty funny.

OK...I like this game. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    How about \"pathetic and moronic.\" Who\'s next? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Simplistic

Banned User

Ok I got one.....If you want to intimidate other guys that you are around grab their penis\'s and squeeze this will really freighten them and they will know what you are all about and leave you alone..What are you all about you are about dominating the work force!

Inane in the membrane. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

No...that\'s not a typo. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

a little light in the LEVI\'S [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A couple sandwiches short of a picnic

A few french fries short of a happy meal

He has the brain of three men: Larry, Curly &amp; Moe

He always finds himself lost in thought - it\'s an unfamiliar territory
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

tallmacky, Elana, and bel, I see you have given Pancho1188 great advice to his quetions. Oh well! Another thread that has gone south. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Some great expressions though, really funny stuff. I\'ve heard light in the lofers, but never light in the levis LOL The rest of them I\'ve never heard. Priceless stuff though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

tallmacky, Elana, and bel, I see you have given Pancho1188 great advice to his quetions.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> We actually have given him great advice. We told him don\'t listen to the stupid ass advice he got from a certain poster. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Dont listen to these Dr. Laura Dr. Phil feminist nazi types on here...

So she lost that lovin feelin over the summer...that is the biggest line of BS I\'ve ever heard...believe me nothing has changed over the summer other than miss hotsy totsy\'s wheels were spinning &amp; what she came up with is if she is going to take you\'re relationship with her to the next level she was going to test you to see how much BS you were willing to put up with. Believe me all this \"rational reasonable nice mature talk\" thats spweing out of the mouths of my detractors isn\'t the way a womans mind really works. Women dont process logic...but many men insist on trying to approach their affairs with women using logic. It aint gonna work bro...its hard for you young guys because you\'ve been so brainwashed by the contemporary cultural dictums of \"politically correct\" &amp; \"Sensitive Guy\". Glad to read some people got the thinly veiled humor in my 1st post. I\'m sympathetic to your plight bro...sounds like you had some feelings for her...no I didn\'t mean to literally have sex with her sister &amp; best friend...but dont sell yourself short...sometimes you can be a little too \"mature &amp; nice &amp; understanding\" &amp; pretty soon you can stick your finger down your mouth &amp; throw up...Wear some primal instinct, club her over the head &amp; drag her off into the sunset and ravish her body like the wild sex crazed animal that you are...&amp; if that dont work yeah like they\'re saying \"time to move on\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yea, it\'s the advice that followed is what I\'m talking about. Such as: \"He has the brain of three men: Larry, Curly &amp; Moe\" that will really help him with his phero use. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

metroman...you are a horrible representative for the male species. I am pretty certain that don\'t get women, so I don\'t know why you think you should be giving advice out.

Banned User

metroman...you are a horrible representative for the male species. I am pretty certain that don\'t get women, so I don\'t know why you think you should be giving advice out.

That\'s better. Could use a little work though. Don\'t worry, you\'ll get better with a little practice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Moe...Larry...cheese what the hell are you talking about Brian?...I\'m afraid you\'re in dire need of deprogramming...Hey dont knock it, it helped some of the Moonies...

Banned User

I think you need to go back read the posts before mine. Look before you leap. It will keep you out of some serious sh*t in the future. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Elana: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Yes I know \"the cheek!\" \"the audacity!\" of some men to stand up to &amp; violate the centuries long vagina monologues that are an unwritten law amongst your fellow sister comrades...Yes you\'re right there was a time in my life I didn\'t do all that well with the women. It was a dark unenlightened time in my life...but I saw the light and now my only problem is keeping their names straight in my head so I dont piss one of them off by calling them by the wrong name...

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information