Close

Default Any good P10 mixes out there ??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has there been any real good mixes, for P10 ??
    So far, i been busy with 1 mix i been using, it contained
    NPA/m WAGG and PI/m this mix is a realy great. I even recorded some of it\'s effect on diffrent people.

But right now i would like to create a new mix witch could contain some P10/m in it. We all now that P10 is a great product, and i even got to know what it felt like to have an OD with P10/m first hand and it wasn\'t pretty either.
    Let\'s just say, i got myself into a fight, and got kicked hard. That\'s all i will say about it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Any way didn\'t want to bore you out too much.
    So far what i did experianced was with only 2 drups of P10/m
    And got great results with it too. But i would also like to experience it with some NPA/m cause i think it will be another great attention getter from girls. But because P10/m so heavy on mones, you will have to dilute it. But that\'s just my problem, i never did any experiment yet, with dilutting yet, Can any of you help me with it, any suggestions ???

DZorro,

Default Re: Any good P10 mixes out there ??

DZorro,

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    P10/2 drops
    APC/Primal Mix/5:1 (JB#1 with primal as a substitute)
    TE Sandlewood/2 sprays
    SoE Gel Packet

This is what I\'ve used the past 2 nights with very strong results. Let me start by saying that I am 48 years old and my wife is 45, so these amounts might be too strong for younger people. I always wear my phero\'s when I go to bed. What better place to test them? We are already in a great setting to have sex. I applied a drop of the P10 on my throat and a drop on the back of my neck. As for the APC/Primal mix, I put a drop on my chest a drop behind each ear. With TE, 1 spray under each arm pit. I then used a full SoE gel packet spread over my chest, stomach, back of hands, forearms, and shoulders. When I got into bed, OMG!
    Within 5 minutes max, she started to spasm from head, to toe. I don\'t know a better word to describe her reaction, except to say that she was having spasms. It worked the same way both times that I used this combo. She initiated sex both nights ( a rare occurance). We also did some really wild things, that we never had done before. All initiated by her. BTW, I used an exfoliating soap between each application. I don\'t know if this will work for anyone else, but it sure did for me. I don\'t suggest that anyone go out and get these products to try this out, but if you have them, this is definitely one to try.

Brian

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

...seems like a crapload of -none, though.

That\'s awful about the fight. What have you found is your own \"OD limit\" with P10?

Holmes

DZorro,

P10/2 drops
    APC/Primal Mix/5:1 (JB#1 with primal as a substitute)
    TE Sandlewood/2 sprays
    SoE Gel Packet

This is what I\'ve used the past 2 nights with very strong results. Let me start by saying that I am 48 years old and my wife is 45, so these amounts might be too strong for younger people. I always wear my phero\'s when I go to bed. What better place to test them? We are already in a great setting to have sex. I applied a drop of the P10 on my throat and a drop on the back of my neck. As for the APC/Primal mix, I put a drop on my chest a drop behind each ear. With TE, 1 spray under each arm pit. I then used a full SoE gel packet spread over my chest, stomach, back of hands, forearms, and shoulders. When I got into bed, OMG!
    Within 5 minutes max, she started to spasm from head, to toe. I don\'t know a better word to describe her reaction, except to say that she was having spasms. It worked the same way both times that I used this combo. She initiated sex both nights ( a rare occurance). We also did some really wild things, that we never had done before. All initiated by her. BTW, I used an exfoliating soap between each application. I don\'t know if this will work for anyone else, but it sure did for me. I don\'t suggest that anyone go out and get these products to try this out, but if you have them, this is definitely one to try.

Brian

That\'s awful about the fight. What have you found is your own \"OD limit\" with P10?

Holmes

Well the day i got into a fight i used 5 drups of P10/m (pure P10/m from bottle), well that\'s the lastday i use so much P10/m too.
    But normally i use 2 drups. I just wanted to see what happend when wearing to much P10/m, since it\'s the only product i haven\'t really tested much.

DZorro,

Banned User

Your right! I wouldn\'t wear it outside of the of the house. There\'s no telling what could happen. Remember also, I\'m 48 years old, if your a lot younger than that, I\'d cut everything in half. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

So far what i did experianced was with only 2 drups of P10/m And got great results with it too. But i would also like to experience it with some NPA/m cause i think it will be another great attention getter from girls.

You can try diluting the 2 with the 30ml ethanol that you received with the P10.

Try this. For every drop of P10, and NPA, dilute it with 20 drops of the ethanol. It would look like this.

1 Drop P10
    1 Drop NPA
    20 Drops Ethanol

Alternatively, you could substitute the ethanol with a cologne. You will need to use something to cover the NPA stink. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

If you have wagg, or A1, it wouldn\'t be a bad idea to throw in a few drops into the mix to take some of the edge off of the heavy none in this combo.

Brian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sounds really good, but still very much a Brass Balls mix. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] WAGG might work really well with it though...

Thanks for the idea!

Holmes

Banned User

Sounds really good, but still very much a Brass Balls mix.

That\'s why if you are going to wear a mix like this, wear it around people you know, you will be less apt to have a problem with it, than you would around strangers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

What\'s p10 exactly?
    ANd what are the effects of this mone?

What\'s p10 exactly?

Try clicking on the Perfect Ten link on the L-S main page and maybe check the product table...click on the Refence Material link at the top of the Forum page.

There have been a few posts about P-10 recently. Those should be helpful, as well.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

So far what i did experianced was with only 2 drups of P10/m And got great results with it too. But i would also like to experience it with some NPA/m cause i think it will be another great attention getter from girls.

You can try diluting the 2 with the 30ml ethanol that you received with the P10.

Try this. For every drop of P10, and NPA, dilute it with 20 drops of the ethanol. It would look like this.

1 Drop P10
    1 Drop NPA
    20 Drops Ethanol

Alternatively, you could substitute the ethanol with a cologne. You will need to use something to cover the NPA stink. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

If you have wagg, or A1, it wouldn\'t be a bad idea to throw in a few drops into the mix to take some of the edge off of the heavy none in this combo.

Brian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks brian, i think i\'l try that one next time i use P10/m
    could you define spasm, witch you stated in your previus post ????

DZorro,

Banned User

What\'s p10 exactly?

P-10 is basically, a very consentrated, unscented AE. It has 10 mg. of pheros, in a 10ml bottle. The only real difference between P-10, and AE, is the concentration, and the carrier of the products. AE has an oil base, and P-10, is ethanol based. The effects lean more toward the sexual. The added nol, and rone, help take the edge off the heavy none. It probably should be diluted. I\'ve used it in the concentrated form, however, have found that it is more effective diluted in my cologne at a 5:1 ratio. If your young, you\'d be better off with a 10:1 ratio, and work from there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Brian

Banned User

DZorro,

The spasms that my wife had, were more like full body out of control, shakes. When I asked her about them, she told me they felt like, out of control baby orgasms. Whatever that means? Leave it to a woman to catogorize an orgasm. I can tell you, that it was pretty scary to see. After her telling me about the baby orgasms, I then thought it was pretty cool. After seeing Ocar\'s post on that thread, I tend to believe that this combo is much more effective, beginning the week before menstruation. I tried the combo just after her period had ended, and the effects were nowhere the same as they were just before her period. I believe that timing is essential when using this combo, and would be much more effective with a SO., than it would be in a pick up scenario. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

DZorro,

The spasms that my wife had, were more like full body out of control, shakes. When I asked her about them, she told me they felt like, out of control baby orgasms. Whatever that means? Leave it to a woman to catogorize an orgasm. I can tell you, that it was pretty scary to see. After her telling me about the baby orgasms, I then thought it was pretty cool. After seeing Ocar\'s post on that thread, I tend to believe that this combo is much more effective, beginning the week before menstruation. I tried the combo just after her period had ended, and the effects were nowhere the same as they were just before her period. I believe that timing is essential when using this combo, and would be much more effective with a SO., than it would be in a pick up scenario. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Brian those baby orgasms sound really interesting indeed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Did you only applay these mixes at night ?? or during the day too ??

DZorro,

Brian, your mix sounds like a monster--but very dangerous in the wrong hands and at the wrong time. Do you have a Merlin hat to wear along with it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'ll definitely try your mixes out when I get P10. They sound like pure Vin Diesel Fuel! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Holmes

Banned User

Brian those baby orgasms sound really interesting indeed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Did you only applay these mixes at night ?? or during the day too ??

DZorro,

I\'ve only used it before getting into bed. I\'d be afraid to wear it outside the house, or around anyone else. I don\'t know what would happen if I did, and have a feeling, that it\'s probably not a good idea to find out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Brian

Banned User

Brian, your mix sounds like a monster--but very dangerous in the wrong hands and at the wrong time. Do you have a Merlin hat to wear along with it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I\'ll definitely try your mixes out when I get P10. They sound like pure Vin Diesel Fuel! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes,

Since your 18 years younger than me, and probably produce more phero\'s naturally, than I do, I\'d cut back on the amount that I used, and work from there. You don\'t want her to rip your head off with a bad reaction! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I tested each one of the phero\'s individually on her, so I knew what effect I got from each. You may want to do the same. For example, I can\'t wear PI/m, unless it\'s diluted. I get very bad reactions from my wife when I do. It works great when I mix it with APC. I\'d test each one before combining everything together. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Brian

Thread Information