Close

Thread: Friend

Phero Enthusiast

Default Friend

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My friend and I got in a fight and almost ended up punchin each other. Any ways, he knows a lot of attractive girls that he could hook me up with. But I think the none is the reason he got so mad at me. If i want to meet a lot of hot girls i need him to hook me up with them. But i wear TE and i\'m afraid if I wear we won\'t ever be cool with each other again. But I like to wear the mones all the time. What am I supposed to do? Lay off the none, maybe I should increase the rone to make it so he ain\'t so pissed at me. HELP, im confused.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Friend

The exact reason why you shouldn\'t tell friends about your pheromone use.

Stranger

The same kind of thing happened to me. I was wearing 2 dabs or npa with 2 dabs of wagg. I thought the wagg would balance it out but i went over my friends house and his brother who im also friends with was going on like a rampage. Like taking one of his little sisters golf clubs and swinging at me and my friend. I think he might have felt like i was a predator because his gf was there. I thought that was pretty wierd. I think you should maybe just chill out on the none or keep the same none dosage but just up the nol in your mix. Im still experimenting myself.

Banned User

unDeNiable. That was an OD experience for sure but the dosage seems way to low to have that kind of effect on somebody. Especially with the WAGG. It might be that your natural signature is very none heavy and adding none to it puts you over the top. If so, maybe just try the WAGG by itself and see what happens with the guy.

Ash

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    My friend and I got in a fight and almost ended up punchin each other.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My girlfriend was sniffing away at my bottles on Friday (I wanted her opinion) and the rest of the night she was punching me, trying to wrestle, being really aggressive but necessarily sexually.

So, I figured that when I\'m around her, no more ~none.

Saturday night, I wear PI/w, four drops and one of her friends who is typically VERY shy (so much so that we\'ve met 3x before, and she would never talk to me. Even if I started up a conversation with her, she would move away from practically everyone just to stop talking) would not stop smiling at me. She came up to me to start conversations, and gave me a hug at the end of the night.

The next morning, the ~nol probably already starting to convert to ~none, my girlfriend became aggressive again and, before I left her house, she said \"Wait, don\'t go!! I want to wrestle.\"

Perhaps you should see what happens with Nol and Rone.

Thread Information