Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Is cologne on pits a bad idea?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Before I start explainin, here\'s what I use.
    Some CK Body/Hair Wash
    Cool Water on ze pits
    WKM#1 mix on neck.

I did this everyday last week.
    For some reason the chemistry is simply just.. like.. VERY inconsistant. You can\'t really trust it.
    WKM#1 mix by the way is like SOE PI and NPA and has high risk of overdose. Anything more than a TINY TINY bit will make people wanna hate you, but it is charisma in a bottle.

But do you think cologne on pits is a bad idea? I heard since cologne is alcohol it\'ll kill bacteria, but I don\'t know.

Default Re: Is cologne on pits a bad idea?

wouldn\'t buildup issues perhaps be the source of inconsistency? how much of the mix do you put on, and what is the ratios? it is easiest to deal with buildup issues or ODs with the secret ingredients i think (lacroy products0

Phero Enthusiast

Buildup issues is I think definitely the problem. What do you suggest? Should I wear Axe and have cologne and pheromones on clothes?

WKM#1 I think is 6 SoE, 2 NPA, 1 PI. I\'ve had this mix in a bottle for about 5 months and used it ever since. I wear this on my neck usually. Do pheromones wear out through time?

pheromones don\'t wear out.

not only is the pi and npa building up, but the soe is convering the next day to none.

you need to take two weeks off, scrub and exfoliate your application points.

you could wear on clothes, though i dobn\'t get great results wearing on clothes.

it really is hard to wear everyday, thoug i have read drsmellthis say you can wear 1/2 the dose on the second day.

but buildup is one of the biggest contributers to inconsistent results. so i would say make sure you wash well with anti-bacterial soap, exfoliate, take steamy showers (don\'t burn yourself though), and try and wear less often.

darkness,

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

\"Pheromones don\'t wear out.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

\"nol won\'t work on city girls in general, unless your a really big guy.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

\"kohl tells us that pheromones are initiators of an LS hormonal release.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

WTF is an \"LS hormonal release\" ? If your going to attribute something to someone you should get the content right.

You need to take a little time off from posting bullsh!t to let the air clear around here.

You\'ll post ANYTHING, and try to make it sound authoritative, and it\'s mostly CRAP.

Hour after hour, post after post, on more than half the threads on the board, and most of it the parrotting of half-baked theories, and unproven \"truths\".

And don\'t fool yourself into thinking you\'re clever in any other ways either.
    I KNOW who you are. I have since day one. So don\'t waste your time PMing me. It\'s unlikely we\'ll become buddies.

I\'m thinking about changing your title to \"Pseudo-Expert\".

And don\'t mistake this for a \"personal\" attack. It\'s purely intellectual. You obviously HAVE the abilty to post coherently, but choose not to. WHY?

Oscar

\"Pheromones don\'t wear out.\" >>> I meant in the bottles. Five months probably wouldn\'t be enuf for bacteria to mess it up.

<<<\"nol won\'t work on city girls in general, unless your a really big guy.\" >>> i get this from seeing the different reactions of nol in nyc, where i live, and other large metro-urban areas i have visted, to using nol in places not like that. just different reactions. This forum is a collection of opinions. Feel free to not buy it.

<<<\"kohl tells us that pheromones are initiators of an LS hormonal release.\" WTF is an \"LS hormonal release\" ? If your going to attribute something to someone you should get the content right. >>>
    Look, I can\'t go back through every thread to find the exact words if I have something to post, I just don\'t have the time, but anyone who has read kohl\'s post should be able to understand what i am talking about.

You think my posts are too authorative, stating everything as fact? I don\'t understand why anyone would take any post on this board as fact. Afterall, it just says darkness, oscar, and whoever else next to these posts, not \"the scientific community\". Do I have to insert \"it is my opinion\" before every sentence to make the obvious that clear?

Anyway, I am sure we can be buddies, because you sure do make me laugh.

You really are amazing. Why do you get so mad over posts on an internet forum for godsakes? Anyway, I really have no need to engage in negativity. I was trying to delete my account earlier in the week because of how immature things can get. I couldn\'t find the option in my home. As long as I still can check the forum, I\'ll keep visitingas there are a lot of great postive people here who have taught me alot, and I want to hear there opinion.

Try and be more layed back. If its gonna be like this, i\'ll be happy to never visit this forum again in a heart beat.

darkness,

The reason that I get angry at your sloppy posts, is because like 99% of the people who have been members of this forum for some time, as well as most newcomers, I take it seriously.

\"Look, I can\'t go back through every thread to find the exact words if I have something to post, I just don\'t have the time, but anyone who has read kohl\'s post should be able to understand what i am talking about.\"

Are you kidding? If you \"don\'t have the time\" to get it right, don\'t waste your time, and ours, by posting guesses.
    I don\'t have the time to follow you around the forum correcting you. But I can try.

Why bother posting BAD information? If you do a search on \"LS hormonal response\" the only results that come up are where you have posted this mistake. If someone doesn\'t know what LH release is, they\'re not going to find out by following your \"helpful\" cues.

\"Try and be more layed back.\"

You can count on one hand the times I\'ve criticized someone for the quality of their posts. Three fingers of that hand have been aimed at your various identities.

\"If its gonna be like this, i\'ll be happy to never visit this forum again in a heart beat.\"

Promise?

Oscar

Phero Enthusiast

Every post about armpits turns into an argument.. *sigh*

Phero Enthusiast

I don\'t think I can really survive two weeks off. Like only for special occasions. Isn\'t there another way?

bsxs,

Sorry for knocking your thread off track. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I don\'t know that I\'d want to depend on a cologne to do the job that a deodorant is specifically formulated to do. There\'s other stuff in deodorants that kill bacteria for far longer a term than alcohol which evaporates quickly.
    I wouldn\'t say NOT to put cologne in your pits, but don\'t use it in lieu of deodorant unless you KNOW it\'s keeping the bacterial stink under control. There are essential oils that will do the job of a deodorant, but a lot of colognes are just alcohol and synthetic fragrances that could fall short.

If you bathe daily, and do so effectively, and you are like most people, phero build-up shouldn\'t be a problem. Depending on your hormone and physical activity levels you MAY be able to get away with using a cologne in your pits instead of deodorant, but don\'t rely on your own sniffer to tell you if you smell bad. Get a second, or even third opinion from friends who will tell you the truth. We become acclimated to our own scent and can\'t always tell when it\'s turning from \"pheromonal\" to \"stinky\".

Taking two weeks off seems extremely drastic to me. A few days seems far more reasonable, but everyone\'s different.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah I think a weekend would make far more sense.

Its a \"pit\"iful idea!Deordarant is for armpits only!Armpit funk mixed in with cologne is one way of many ways to keep the ladies away!Cologne needs air to make it effective and mones on the pits you wont get that air circulation.

Phero Enthusiast

Word.

<<<\"If its gonna be like this, i\'ll be happy to never visit this forum again in a heart beat.\"

Promise?

Oscar>>

Course, because i don\'t want to deal with your idiocryicies. I hope you don\'t moderate general conversations like you do a freaken internet forum. Perhaps I am the one off base hear, so I\'ll let the other forum members tell me. I\'ll happily leave permantly if people are getting as upset as you with my posts. Oscar, if your in the minority, however, then stop trashing me, because i don\'t like your shannigans. Let\'s end this the easy way, even if just 3 people vote. Majority rules, loser shuts up.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1062941028darkness\">

Darkness:
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />should go [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />should stay [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

if you don\'t care, no need to state it, just don\'t vote.

Banned User

One of the problems I have when you say it is \"just\" an Internet Forum, is that this is not \"just\" a forum where people spend some time and have fun. The forum is there to help people who buy or plan to buy at Love-Scent. This is not \"just\" some Forum where everyone can post sh!t, especially not bad advice about the use of pheromones. People come here and some of them spend a lot of money on these things. This is just to say that it is not all \"just\" for fun.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ve never actually read one of Darkness\' posts, but I voted \"go\" anyway. I couldn\'t resist.

Does this make me a bad person?

Hungry

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No, but it makes you one of the sheep, cause everyone is gonna vote that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'ve never actually read one of Darkness\' posts, but I voted \"go\" anyway. I couldn\'t resist.

Hungry

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] i put \"go\" as the first option and a \"cool\" smile next to it. how could you resist? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I agree with Oscar entirely.

How can you reason that it matters not if you post advice that is only relevant to you? There IS knowledge on this forum that has been established with reasonable degrees of accuracy, therefore you have NO excuse to post things that may be true, when there are others posting things with a much higher integrity than your postings. Why is it so bad? Because your misinformation gets read along with everything else, and newer members will take it with the same creed as the good stuff.

The majority speaks, \'nuff said.

Before I start explainin, here\'s what I use.
    Some CK Body/Hair Wash
    Cool Water on ze pits
    WKM#1 mix on neck.

I did this everyday last week.
    For some reason the chemistry is simply just.. like.. VERY inconsistant. You can\'t really trust it.
    WKM#1 mix by the way is like SOE PI and NPA and has high risk of overdose. Anything more than a TINY TINY bit will make people wanna hate you, but it is charisma in a bottle.

But do you think cologne on pits is a bad idea? I heard since cologne is alcohol it\'ll kill bacteria, but I don\'t know.

Getting back to the original question, I often use aftershave in my pits as a pre-emptive measure, and have also used it when I cant shower. It does seem to prevent stink, I\'m thinking that the alcohol not only kills bacteria, but also acts as a clensing agent. I\'m not sure if I would use cologne for this, because with aftershave you can quite safely use a lot without scent OD.

Phero Enthusiast

I went out and bought a lot of Burts Bees shiz. To wash off EVERYTHING. I\'ll take like 3 baths a day. This way there will be no chance pheromones can last. I got exfoliating kinda stuff. What I plan on doing is applying the pheromones to my wrists, then the cologne while I\'m dressed in just one spray over my chest.

Thread Information