Close

Journeyman

Default pheromone in trial size

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I came up with an idea though it not new . bruce why not u sell smaller in size / trial size (lets say about 2 weeks trail but cheaper in terms of price ) to those who want to try out all the product and find which is suitable f/ them and it can be also introduce the new customers who are not so sure about it.( eg primal instinct in a small tube that last 1-2 weeks. Another attractive idea is that the customer can have free shipping if they bought product over certain amount of money!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: pheromone in trial size

I would buy it

that would be up to the companies that make and package the products. bruce just sells them to consumers and ships them.

Journeyman

I would buy it if there\'s trial size set. Perhaps someone should start a poll on this issue?

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

This Type of thing has been discussed before, ages ago, regarding the Perfumes like Realm. And yes it would be great but it would inded be up to the companies to provide the samples. Doing this yourself ( in this case Bruce) it would require quiete an investemnt as well as lots of time! Perhaps Bruce could approach some companies with this idea, that´s true.

CJ

Banned User

La Croy already has ProEdge, the trial version of the Edge. SOE also has a trial version in the form of gel packs. Would be nice to see some trials from the Stone Labs products as well.

Franki

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Small size chem sets would be interesting too.
    Hey franki so you´re BAAAAAACK [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Cool, I´m still waiting for my strip show [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    La Croy already has ProEdge, the trial version of the Edge.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Where would one find ProEdge?

Banned User

Bruce gave it away as a freebie, not sure if he is still doing that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Those ProEdge mini sprays were fantastic IMHO. We were giving them away just like the SOE gels, but got low on them and LaCroy lost interest in distributing them. The problem was the cost of those cute little atomizers (which can be refilled btw, if you happen to have one). Phil and I were trying to locate something cheaper, but couldn\'t find anything so small and handy.

Bruce

I agree with those who would like to be able to buy trial-size products. \"Another site\" does something like that. You try small sizes of the products to see if they give you a problem. You spend a lot per unit volume, but it\'s not much in absolute terms. If it doesn\'t work, there\'s no great financial damage.

I returned the first product I bought from Love Scent. But I don\'t like returning full-sized products for refunds. I\'d rather shell out $5 for a trial-size product and if it doesn\'t work I\'ll take the loss.

If others feel as I do perhaps Bruce can let his suppliers know that they are missing out on an opportunity to increase their sales.

If some people would be interested, maybe Love-Scent could bottle some different products themselves. They could use a separate bottle for each product (2-3ml would be reasonable) and make a starter set that consists of about 5 different trial-sized products (+2 Soe Gel Packs). But I guess it\'s hard to get dropper-bottles sized 2-3 ml and of course it\'s a lot of work to bottle that stuff. However, this way, Bruce could create his own trial-size set, which could be a \"unique selling proposition\" (as it\'s called in my economics book [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]).

I\'m sure that a lot of newbies would be interested in buying such a set and that they would be ready to spend some bucks for getting a product-overview. Usually, you have to buy more than just a single phero product to get some good results and to find something that is working for you. Therefore a trial-size set would be a nice alternative...

jebner

Banned User

If some people would be interested, maybe Love-Scent could bottle some different products themselves. They could use a separate bottle for each product (2-3ml would be reasonable) and make a starter set that consists of about 5 different trial-sized products (+2 Soe Gel Packs). But I guess it\'s hard to get dropper-bottles sized 2-3 ml and of course it\'s a lot of work to bottle that stuff. However, this way, Bruce could create his own trial-size set, which could be a \"unique selling proposition\" (as it\'s called in my economics book ).

You can\'t re-bottle someone elses product without their permission. Too many legal issues. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Brian

Stranger

how about A1 in trial size :-) !!!

that would be nice !

Please note: I am getting inquiries about \"another site\" selling trial-size products. This site does not, to my knowledge sell trial-size pheromones. It sells other personal care items in trial sizes. I was endorsing the concept of selling trial-sized items and suggesting that this concept could be generalized, profitably I hope, to the selling of trial-sized pheromones.

Journeyman

You can\'t re-bottle someone elses product without their permission. Too many legal issues.

But, you can always try and get permission. Sombunall (some, but not all) actually may go for it, especially if Bruce were to propose it as a seriously limited time offer.

As a matter of fact, there are some that HAVE trial sizes (I can only think of one, truthfully)

Thread Information