Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: PHEROMONES ARE UNHEALTHY???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    No, you said you were working as a pharmacist and studying to be a doctor. There\'s about $60,000 difference in the starting salaries of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. And a whooooole lot of knowledge.

Phero Pro

I work in a walgreens also. And I known several people who are pharmists. It takes 2 years of a undergrad work, including 4 semesters of chem and a bunch of bio and I think 1 course in calc. Then 4 years at a pharm. school. That is 6 years total. It is not a job you train for on the job. Though many of those pharmists start off as Tech\'s. To become a tech you only need to pass a test.

It may be true that pheros don\'t get absorbed through the skin. But, I wonder . . . are there any physical side effects from breathing them in all day, for a long period of time? If they have obvious effects on others around us when we wear them, are they actually doing anything to alter body chemistry in the process?

There is one study I\'ve seen cited on here, for example, basically finding that copulins can increase testosterone by 150%. IF that\'s true, could other pheros have a similar effect? And if so, what are the side effects that come with it??

The reason I ask, and why I\'m ultimately glad that this thread was started, is that I\'ve put on a good deal of weight in the past two years or so that I\'ve been using pheros, even though I\'ve lost fat. I lift weights, and I did switch to a far more intense routine about two years ago, but I just wonder . . . especially because I\'m in my mid-30s and it seems very unusual to gain lean body mass and lose fat at the same time, at my age . . . I\'m really starting to wonder whether it\'s just the lifting, or whether I\'ve inadvertently been messing with my own hormones, as I almost physically feel like I\'m on steroids . . . any thoughts? Has anyone else put on a few pounds (or more) since they\'ve been using pheros, or is it just me?

Phero Enthusiast

EVEN IF YOU DID BREATHE IN 1 MG PER DAY! It would do jack.

And your not studying to be a doctor unless you are in med school. I think what you are trying to say is that you are an undergrad. Trust me, that sounds like a much better story-even though we both know you have no more education then a high school grad.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    EVEN IF YOU DID BREATHE IN 1 MG PER DAY! It would do jack.

And your not studying to be a doctor unless you are in med school. I think what you are trying to say is that you are an undergrad. Trust me, that sounds like a much better story-even though we both know you have no more education then a high school grad.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Calm down Jones, this is a different person who wrote that last post [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] As for me, I can say quite confidently that I have far more than a high school diploma. But a health/medical/pharmaceutical background I have not, neither real nor imagined [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Another reason why I wonder if pheros or hormones could affect people, without necessarily being absorbed through the skin (in addition to the copulins example), is that I\'ve heard of studies that show that women who live together frequently wind up having their periods at the same time each month. There has to be some reason for that.

You may be right that 1 mg. of any hormone, at least taken in pill form, wouldn\'t do much of anything. After all, a lot gets broken down in the digestive process. But sublingual drugs, for example, require a far smaller dose to have an effect. Same could be true of anything that\'s inhaled, especially if you\'re being exposed to it for months and months on end.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Phero Enthusiast

Its a good point. things are differently with sublingual for example.

Yeah I know that last guy wasnt him, I didnt mean to sounds like I was yelling at him.

But my advice to this guy is that you dont have to pretend your a pharmacist or med student to be taken seriously.

just do your homework

Phero Pro

If you wanna feel safer, apply the mones to your clothes!! End of discussion! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

chill out with the nonsense. does it really matter anyway? its good to stick to the pheromone discussion without creating such a chaotic atmosphere.

I\'ve been wondering why these guys felt it was so important to flame him myself. With the amount of truly bad advice and utter nonsense that gets posted in these forums, it seems like they would have better things to do. At least johnngo was trying to get good information and asking questions. No, he shouldn\'t have misrepresented his knowledge but is he the first or will he be the last?

A big problem with this and most other forums is that many people begin to feel like they don\'t dare voice an opinion or ask a question because others will demean them. There are some really good people and some superb minds here, but there are also some really rotten attitudes.

In short, lighten up folks.

Banned User

Exactly how I feel Bel! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

hey franki, didn\'t i say it first?
    just kidding [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I am not a real pharmacist, but I play one on TV [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

\"I lift weights, and I did switch to a far more intense routine about two years ago, but I just wonder . . . especially because I\'m in my mid-30s and it seems very unusual to gain lean body mass and lose fat at the same time, at my age . . . I\'m really starting to wonder whether it\'s just the lifting, or whether I\'ve inadvertently been messing with my own hormones, as I almost physically feel like I\'m on steroids . . . any thoughts? Has anyone else put on a few pounds (or more) since they\'ve been using pheros, or is it just me?\"

It\'s the lifting. I have put on LEAN mass and lost fat, I lift, and I\'m in my mid 50\'s. 30\"s ain\'t that old kid!

Also, the exercise is giving you more energy and raising your RBMR.

There was somebody a while back that thought he gained weight and puffyness in his face when he used mones. I don\'t remember all the details but it seems most members thought it was unrelated. It might be worth further investigation. It could be something like an allergic reaction to the scent he was using or it could have been completely unrelated.

I understand why people got a little frustrated...

If andros can not penetrate the skin, why would you want to apply to the pulse area?

...which seems like this guy is talking about some kind of cinspiracy theory [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

That is crazy. I go to college for many years but I never hear that the pulse area is warmer that other body parts.

It is WIDELY known that the pulse points are warmer, isnt that logic? It dont mean to be insulting, but to me that is pretty obvious. Ever wonder why people apply perfumes, aftershaves etc. to their necks? Majour pulse point.

I am still not convinced that andros can not penetrate human skin. I know the molecular structures of andros but you can not tell the size of a single andros compound along by the mocular structures. The only way to know the size is by calculating the distance between the atoms which is can only be done in a laboratory.

Mercury molecules are small enough to penetrate almost any plastic container (such as water bottle). I was thinking if andros have the same properties as mecury and have the ability to penetrate human skin.

He is obviously not a Chem\' or Bio\' man, if he was he would know it wasn\'t the size that was important (which can actually be pretty easilly guess), it\'s the weight and chemical properties, which can be determined quite easily experimentally.

Muscle builder use steroids to speed up muscle growth but using steroids will cause long term effects to the muscle. It make the muscle become weaker. Andros will cause the same effect as steroids.

In a word, no.

In more words, I see no way that sensible use of *appropriate* steroids can cause damage at these doses.

Another point is that he seemed to lie, which isnt good.

Oh! Here is some of his other work.

Oh! Here is some of his other work. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    Oh! Here is some of his other work.

Ah, lol ... that was him ? I think I\'ll never forget this thread from Tombawaxanga in Uganda. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, what\'s wrong with addressing the facts without getting insulting? My complaint is the flaming, I get just as frustrated with that as I do the obvious idiot advice I see on the forum every day. Why was it so important to flame this guy? Why not all the other absurdities? What\'s the point in flaming anybody at all? Ego?

CK &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; wasnt flaming, or wasnt intending to. If it seemed that way, I appologise, it\'s just my sense of humour.

CK &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; wasnt flaming, or wasnt intending to. If it seemed that way, I appologise, it\'s just my sense of humour.

Wasn\'t referring to you. I was referring to a large portion of the posting in this thread though. Sometimes some of the members get pretty unpleasant with their remarks. Personally, it seems like the epitome of bad manners to behave so in a public place, which this forum is. But then that\'s my opinion.

Phero Pro

No flaming Bel, I\'ve been just angry. Look in the other thread that has been started quite some time ago. It\'s exactly the same thing. I didn\'t know it was him who started it, but it\'s quite obvious even without looking at the names. I don\'t care if someone knows something or not, in the end we are all here to discuss things and learn, but I absolutely hate dishonest people. In my book there is nothing worse than that and I feel sorry for everybody who thinks different in that matter. Like I said before, I usually keep my mouth shut, but that\'s just too much. I just don\'t want others to be fooled, especially in an environment like this.

Phero Enthusiast

why would you want to apply to the pulse area

I asked myself, too.
    My answer, after trying different areas, is that you don\'t touch other things/people with your (unprotected) pulse areas. So whatever you apply there, lasts longer.

MM

Andy,

I appreciate that and fully agree with your opinion about honesty. There are a lot of clowns on this forum that spew mountains of nonsense and I hate it, probably almost as badly as you do. But there were a lot of personal insults flung and I was asking that people don\'t, primarily because it makes the forum less fun for everybody. It also makes honest questions and input from well meaning people less likely to be posted.

Phero Pro

It\'s like someone else said before. The main veins are much closer to the surface at the pulse points. The surface of the skin is rather cold compared to the general body temperature because it\'s exposed to the outside and is used by the body to regulate the internal temperature of itself (sweating, closing and opening pores, etc). This would be no different on pulse points, but the blood that\'s flowing close to the surface heats it up and provides a temperature that helps evaporating stuff, like perfume or mones.

Phero Pro

I\'d never say something insulting or intimidating because of a stupid question or comment. I never could because I am writing enough bs from time to time myself, mostly because I have been feeded with wrong information in the past (or I am wearing my jester\'s hat again, but that\'s only a fun matter, and fun should never come short). This makes such cases even worse. Nobody would be able to discuss or learn anything if such cases would be tolerated by the community. That\'s all.

@John
    Let\'s draw a brick thick line here. If you really want to participate just cut the crap and come again. I think most of the people here will appreciate that, new ideas are never wrong, just keep things honest and real.

Journeyman

Default Re: PHEROMONES ARE UNHEALTHY??? *DELETED*

Post deleted by belgareth

Journeyman

About the post below, didn\'t you people realizes that I intentionally make the post exaggerated. The post is just for fun. In the post below, I stated that 40 girls are making out with me when they saw me. Then 20 girls give me their phones number. DIDN\'T YOU PEOPLE FIGURE OUT THAT THIS POST IS JUST A JOKE ABOUT PHEROMONES.

-----------------

I was wearing pheromone to school the other day. There was a group of about 80 girls in front of the library. All of them are very beautiful, sexy, with big breast. As I walk by, a bunch of them look and smile at me. I smile back.

About 10 girls walk over to me and said how sexy I was. One girl just grabs and hug me. She said she is desperately in love with me. Another girl graps me from behind and start kissing me. They seem really hot because of my pheromones I guess. There is also a 21 year old, sexy blond ask me to marry her. She starts to lick my finger. She kiss me on the cheek. She said that I smell really good. She smile and said it will be great if she could sniff my body all day. PEROMONES REALLY WORK PEOPLE. There is more after this.

Other sexy girls (about 20 more) came over and hug, kiss, touching, and licking the spot where I applied the pheromone. They seem addicted to it. They sniff my neck for 5 minutes. They just can\'t seem to get off me. They are desperately hunger for my love. All of them continue to rapes me for 45 minutes more right there in front of the library in front of everyone.

After the pheromone wear off (because of continued touching and licking), the girls began to cool down and able to take control of themselves. They give me their phone number (40 of them) and ask me to call them.

Pheromones are great

Do I gather the concensus is that pheromones cannot be absorbed through the skin? Please excuse my limited knowledge of biology here but how much do we actually know about the effects of absorbtion through inhalation? Mones do affect our behavoir after exposure and (presumed) absorbtion by way of the VNO. Are other physiologicol effects possible?

Journeyman

DANG !!

So it was you that got all my hopes up with these mones !!

I thought a couple of drops of AE was enough to make it bigger than Tom Cruise !!

LOLOLOLOLOLO

this forum is a wonderful invaluable tool -- that is why we are all here. if not, where else could we exchange knowledge of pheromones? It is not exactly like there is much information out there on how to use these powerful tools that we have.

so little is known, yet thanks to this forum, we\'ve been able to figure stuff out by sharing and identifying patterns. every member of this forum -- even people just starting to use pheromones -- can lend or provoke new theories and findings to what each of us currently knows.

that\'s why it is important for us to work together, not against each other. there\'s nothing wrong with a little ribbing to keep the mood light, but getting annoyed with anyone or acting condescending (even to beginners, which we all once were) is counterproductive. I hope that everybody can realize our goals are one in the same. any question can lead to great discussions, but if you are upset with the questions, its best just to ignore the post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information