Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default PHEROMONES ARE UNHEALTHY???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am a bit concern about pheromones will cause health problems to the user. I notices that some of the directions to apply pheromones stated that \"you should apply to the pulse area on the neck and the pulse on the wrist\". Andros and steroids are know for causing muscle disorder problems if consumed into the body (by drinking or swallowing it). Muscle builder use steroids to speed up muscle growth but using steroids will cause long term effects to the muscle. It make the muscle become weaker. Andros will cause the same effect as steroids. This is why the government is trying to pass the bill HR207 to ban all andros and steroids product in 2004.

My question is why do you want to apply to the pulse area? Will the pheromone get into the blood stream if you apply to the pulse area? I am not so sure about pheromones but if the pheromones particles are small enough it will penetrate the skin and get into the user body. The applying directions also suggest that user should apply to \"the inside of elbow, knee area, and arm pits.\" Those areas are very easy for the andros the penetrate the human skin.

So my overall question is WILL ANDROS GET INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM IF YOU APPLY TO YOUR SKIN? If andros can get into one body, I don\'t think users should apply the pheromone to their skin at all.

Journeyman

Default Re: PHEROMONES ARE UNHEALTHY???

I forgot to mention that pheromones contain androsterone, androsternol, and androsterone. I want to clear this up just in case some people don\'t know what chemicals are in the pheromone.

\"WILL ANDROS GET INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM IF YOU APPLY TO YOUR SKIN?\"

The short answer--No--! A longer answer, the molocules are too large to penetrate below the second layer of the skin.

In answer to your second post, uh, ya, we know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

HTH

Phero Enthusiast

There are fractions of mg\'s in each application. The phermoes are not even androgenic, except for Rone, and at that small dose could even be enough to cause any difference in a mouse.

Journeyman

If andros can not penetrate the skin, why would you want to apply to the pulse area?

The pulse areas are a place where blood is closer to the skin, therefore the skin is warmer, and a better place to diffuse the -mones into the air.

Same as perfumes.

Journeyman

That is crazy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] I go to college for many years but I never hear that the pulse area is warmer that other body parts.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    Muscle builder use steroids to speed up muscle growth but using steroids will cause long term effects to the muscle. It make the muscle become weaker. Andros will cause the same effect as steroids.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I actually wrote over 200 words, but this is just too silly. Make a steak outta this bull.

pulse points are warmer. hold your finger to the one below your jaw line.

Phero Pro

Don\'t feed the trolls.

Journeyman

I am still not convinced that andros can not penetrate human skin. I know the molecular structures of andros but you can not tell the size of a single andros compound along by the mocular structures. The only way to know the size is by calculating the distance between the atoms which is can only be done in a laboratory.

Mercury molecules are small enough to penetrate almost any plastic container (such as water bottle). I was thinking if andros have the same properties as mecury and have the ability to penetrate human skin.

Phero Pro

Ummmm ... Two questions, what college are you goin\' to, and what are you doin\' there exactly?

Journeyman

Steroids cause health problems. This is a fact. It is well documented by many doctors.

The only reason muscle builder using it is because it make them gain muscle really fast.

Journeyman

I am studying to become a doctor and I am currently working as a pharmacist.

Phero Pro

Steroids cause health problems. This is a fact.

I admit that steroids might cause health problems, but nobody questioned that anyway.

Yeah, sure. Sorry, I think I\'ve never said that in a forum before, but you can\'t be real.

be nice....he\'s got a love scent link on his web page [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I am really tryin\' to be nice ... honestly ... but this is just too much. I might be a little sensitive because of past fakes, but I usually keep everything for myself ... but this case is just .. ouch.

Banned User

Take it easy Andy, this thread is harmless. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Time for a few facts

1. Androstanes average around 300 in weight, anything below 500 can get thru the skin with the right carrer. Ever heard of transdermal prohormones? Or whitehall and me using 4AD in a localized way?

2. Pheromones are too low in Conc to do ANYTHING to your body

3. The movement and temp at your pulse points helps keep the molecules mobile and improoves volatility-albeit slightly

4. You have a room temperature IQ and will never be a doctor. Its better that you know now

5. There is no concsensus or conclusive research that shows andro\'s down regulate receptors or hurt potential muscle growth. They are of course not without other nasty sides.

Phero Pro

Thanx Jones ... I can provide at least 10 points in addition if you aren\'t satisfied with the slap from Jones.

Journeyman

Wooow. Hold on people. I think you are a bit confused.

The purpose of this thread is to get more information on pheromones. I just want to know if pheromones will get into your body if you apply it to your skin.

I can not prove that IT WILL penetrate the user skin and get into the body but I can not prove that it WON\'T ethier.

There are just so little information about the andros. I checked many website that sell pheromones but all they talk about is advertising their product and why you should buy it.

I found out that there are 3 major sites that sell pheromones. All of them sell major brands pheromones. But I can tell you right now that love-scent.com is the best place to buy pheromone. This site sell very high quality pheromone and Bruce is very honest which is I like the most.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I\'m not sure which part of that statement is more frightening! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Becoming a pharmacist is easier than you think. You only need 2 years of college to become a pharmacist. Drug store such as Eckerd, Wallgreen, and Alberson also train their employees to work as a pharmacist. They only required you have a little knowlege about medicine.

Banned User

Johnngo19. If you spend any time on the Forum at all or go through the archives you will see that there are some very high-end minds assembled here. People that have been studying mones for a very long time. Some of them know a great deal about chemistry, microbiology, etc., etc. Most here know something else too. They know how not to piss other members off!!! You posted your first question. It was a valid question. Then you preceded to piss all over the answers you received. Not a very good way to introduce yourself. Stick around and learn as most of us do or head back out on the net and study on your own for a couple of years and then come back and tell us all about it.
    On a more personal note, I disagree with Jones. I think you will make a great Doctor. Your mind seems narrow enough to be a perfect pimp for the drug co\'s. Hang in there with your studies kid; you\'ll be passing out scripts for steroids in no time at all as they are used by Dr\'s to treat(?) many maladies. Side effects or not!!!

Ash

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Becoming a pharmacist is easier than you think. You only need 2 years of college to become a pharmacist. Drug store such as Eckerd, Wallgreen, and Alberson also train their employees to work as a pharmacist. They only required you have a little knowlege about medicine.

That\'s not true. They\'ll train you to be a pharmacy TECH, but you can\'t be a pharmacist. You have to have a Pharm.D. to be a licensed pharmacist, make the big bucks, and approve prescriptions.

Phero Enthusiast

Yes thats true.

btw, he is a 14 year old

Journeyman

If you want to become a pharmacist, just go to one of the drug store I mention above and apply for a regular job (such as working as a cashier or customer service). After 2 years working for their company, you can request them to train you to become a pharmacist. They will enroll you into a program called \"Pharmacy Technician Training Program\". After completing the program, you are a certified pharmacist.

That\'s what I said. They will train you to be a pharmacy TECHnician. That will never be a pharmacist, unless you decide you want to go to pharmacy school, which takes just as long as medical school. Trust me. My sister is a pharmacy manager (aka a real pharmacist) for Walgreens, and has also worked for pharmacies in Kroger, K-Mart, and Wal-Mart. I know what I\'m talking about, so don\'t try to be putting something over on me.

Phero Pharaoh

Well, for all of the mega-mixes (that tend to be very successful) that I\'ve created, I\'ve highly recommended application to pulse points. Why? Because I\'ve had the best results with them. Pheromones are dispersed with every heart-beat - but remember, this is a theory. Yes, it could be because they tend to be the warmest skin spots on your body. I\'ve been doing this for a very long time and have had no medical side-effects.

Krish

Journeyman

That what I said, I am currently a pharmacy techinician working for a drug store and I am a student going to a medical school to study to become a doctor. YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY. YOU OVER REACTED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information