Close

Thread: More AE/w hits

Phero Dude

Default More AE/w hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok guys, it\'s been a long time since I\'ve posted a hit story in this forum, so let\'s all play nice, ok? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I\'ve recently started a new relationship so I\'ve had opportunities to test out a few of the products more closely lately. SO knows about the pheros. He actually asked me once (before we were dating) if I was wearing a \"pheromone perfume\", so I decided to feel it out and see how much he knew (I wasn\'t wearing one, btw- it was all me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]). He was actually really receptive to the idea and might be getting some men\'s products in the near future to test on me. I\'ll report back with those results (might be a while).

Anyway, I think he might be overly sensitive to pheros (although he can\'t smell -none... makes 2 of us- at least we don\'t have to worry about the smell with each other). He said that normally he knows when someone is wearing them by the way it makes him feel (which is why he asked me that night). Apparently it induced some chest constriction (not bad, just like a serious attraction), sweaty palms, accelerated heartbeat, etc. So I had him sniff the bottle of AE/w. Well, he accidentally touched the dropper with his nose, and had these symptoms for about 15 minutes (it was actually pretty entertaining. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). He responds similarly when I wear it (have dosed between 1 and 3 drops of it)- we had a good time that night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I also had major hits last night with my AE/w+PI/w combination (2 drops of each) at a coffee shop. There was one guy that watched me intently the whole night, as if he couldn\'t keep his eyes off me, and 2 others that were *super* friendly all night. I have experimented several times with APC, in all sorts of dosages, and I still have yet to see ANY hits. I\'ll try it on SO next time I see him (as well as TE/w, although I might better make those on different nights- I don\'t want to kill the poor guy) and let ya\'ll know how he reacts.

Anyway, that\'s that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just thought I\'d give you guys a hit report, especially for all you AE doubters out there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Default Re: More AE/w hits

Nice hits Kittie!

Keep us posted on how it goes when he wears them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

DVK-

Thanks for a great post! Bully for you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Glad to hear about the new beau...let us know how the mutual testing goes. Should make for some fun experiments, huh. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Interesting that he\'s so in tune w/ the effects of pheros. Has he had prior experience w/ someone who uses mones? Kinda sounds like it.

King of the coupons!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I also had major hits last night with my AE/w+PI/w combination (2 drops of each) at a coffee shop.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Madam Meeeowness! If you will...how and where did you apply this mix madam, or did you apply them separately in different locations? Thanks for sharing DVK! Tootles! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Woohoooooooo! You go, gurl! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats on the new SO. Have fun with him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Did you say you met him when you were wearing -mones, or have you known this guy for a while?

Phero Dude

Sag:
    I think he *has* has previous experience with someone wearing pheros, or at least he\'s been exposed to it. I don\'t think it was in a serious relationship, so I doubt that \"experience\" is in a strictly sexual sense. We\'ll just have to see about that, eh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mobley:
    I usually apply this mix (or any of my combinations) to the back of my ears (I believe I split a drop of AE/w back there), the base of my throat and the back of my neck (1 drop of PI/w split there), and the tops of my deltoids/shoulders (I think it was a drop of PI/w split there also). I also used a drop of AE/w split between the backs of my knees.

SRH:
    I actually met him through a friend of mine, when he was interested in her. She wasn\'t returning the interest and I was sort of playing friendly psychologist. We started talking and it just sort of happened. I think I *was* wearing pheros the night that he started to have more interest in me than her, but I honestly believe it was not phero related (plus, I was testing out APC that night and saw absolutely no hits). I remember about 2 weeks before we officially got together (still in the friend stage), I intentionally did not wear pheros for a week to make sure there was no buildup. Friday night I decided to go sans-pheros to have a comparison point, and he loved the way I smelled (I\'d used a vetiver bar soap from B&amp;BW and my Cabotine perfume)- that\'s the night he thought I was wearing them. Then I tried APC again the next night (sans the Vetiver and Cabotine, just to make sure), and he didn\'t seem to respond as well. Anyway, I think I\'m babbling now. LOL!

Related story:
    I wore the PI/AE combo yesterday again with no discernable hits (so I wore it both Tuesday night with hits and Wednesday night without), showered this morning and didn\'t use any pheros- got asked out by a complete stranger in the mall and whistled at by a guy in the parking lot. I wasn\'t looking super sexy or anything (at least, that wasn\'t my intention), so this could be further evidence of the \'apply mones a day or so before you want to use them\' theory. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Update and more results

Alright kiddos, I\'ve got more hits to share. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Went to a club last Thursday, and I haven\'t worn pheros in at least a week, so I decided to go heavy to make sure they wouldn\'t lose out to the sweat and smoke. Used my usual AE/w+PI/w combo but added an extra drop of each- total of 3 drops AE/w and 3 drops PI/w (usual application spots). I had immediate hits from all the males in the room (I\'d changed in the bedroom, and applied the mones, then came out into the living room with everyone else). Now granted, it could have been b/c I\'m such a hottie [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], but I think the pheros definitely played a role here. They all stared excessively (not DIHL stares tho) and kept giving me the once over (and they knew SO was in the room too). This behavior lasted a couple of hours once we got to the club, and then started to drop off. I also noticed that other guys at the club were staring in a similar fashion (this does not normally happen to me at clubs, so it was either the mones or the cowboy hat- LOL!). Ha! SO noticed too and he kept putting his hands on me (I\'m assuming to mark territory, so to speak). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Anyway, next time I go out I\'ll try this (or a higher) dosage again and see if I can repeat it.

I also got some confirmation on another topic that\'s been theorized here- the talisman idea (that might be the wrong term). A few months ago, I put PCC (loads of it) on a hemp-type neclace of mine. Well, SO can usually tell when someone is wearing pheros by the way he reacts. I was wearing the neclace (and no other mones) when he started sniffing around my neck and asked if I had any on. I said \"no\" b/c I hadn\'t put anything on *that* day, and I figured the PCC had long since worn off- then I realized what he was detecting. I\'m going to experiment with some other pheros and jewelry, and will report back for you guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information