Close

Journeyman

Default Applying The Mones - I Have Found My Fave Method !

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I had little if any results from mones – UNTIL !!
    - I dropped my dosage to the bear minimum
    - Applied only every other day
    - On to my WATCH

YEP my wrist-watch !!

I now apply by putting only a single drop of AE or NPA on the leather strap of my watch - I gauged out a small circle in the leather to get to the absorbent layer and put a single drop in there !

I have a good few watches and I use different ones for experimentation etc.

I think because the wrists are a pulse point and also the leather strap is fairly heat conductive mean the mones do spread quite well even though it isn’t actually touching the skin.

Also the low concentration means the person you are aiming for can easily locate where the mones are coming from instead of just feeling they are all over the place and can’t target you as the emitter. Natural gesticulation also helps.

I have tried all manner of skin application but with all the variables involved, in particular “build-up” – It’s seriously hard to get anywhere !

(My 2 cents) - I keep reading about everyone having their own mone \"signature\" but the products on this site are hundreds even thousands of times as concentrated as the ones we all naturally emit so I\'m guessing they will drown out whatever signature we have anyway !!

If any Newbies aren’t getting any positive results (negative results are easy to get !) I think it’s worth giving this a try [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Applying The Mones - I Have Found My Fave Method !

The watch idea is not bad although be careful about build up. The leather will retain some of the mones for long periods. The idea of reduced pheromone application appeals to me, I am an advocate of the less is better philosophy. When we apply too much, IMO we can overwhelm the room and possibly create a repulsion rather than an attraction.

Sorry, I don\'t have Belgareth\'s restraint. Like any great idea, I am kicking myself wondering why I didn\'t think of it before. It\'s brilliant!

I won\'t use the \'mones on my clothes because my family\'s clothes are washed with mine. I feel it is wrong to expose them to what may be significant doses of mones if their clothes pick up my clothes\' \'mones.

I didn\'t want to use them on my belt for the very reasons that Belgareth mentioned. It\'s either very hard or very expensive to do controlled experiments. You either build up a lot of old \'mones or you buy a lot of belts.

But I do have my digital casio with the plastic strap. I could try to apply \'mones to the watch. If I don\'t like the results I can wash it off.

The biggest issue I can imagine is dosing. Even one drop might run off a plastic wrist strap. Further investigation required.

I think I will finally have found my tallmacky sex strap!

i once tried on leather shoes and it only worked on one woman. but from what he said, leather conducts heat, so it should work okay.

however, aren\'t you concernced that the plastic won\'t emit the pheros, and also, plastic wouldn\'t absorb the pheromones, so they might drip off.

I have walked around with tissues sprayed with TE to no avail, and my clothing apps have been unsuccessful.

OK. I just did it. I placed my Casio Alarm Chronograph with Electro Luminscent Backlight on my desk. I then placed one drop of my Everclear-based mix on the watch FACE! The drop spread out to an oval a little less than 1/2 inch, a little less than 1 cm. in diameter.

As I sit here observing, it appears to be turning slightly milky. I think I am ruining my watch face. Please, don\'t anyone ever say that I only take and never give to this board. I think I am ruining my watch.

Whoa! I panicked there. I wiped off the watch face with a tissue and there appears to be no permanent damage. I\'ll try again.

Keepitreal. Have you tried hair application?

Nonscents:

Why not try a hybrid of the original idea. Wrap a small piece of absorbant material around your watchband in a descreet place? Or even stick something absorbant to the band? Then you\'ll have something to put the mones on that should hold and release them slowly.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Applying The Mones - I Have Found My Fave Meth

Hair Gel Application > *

OK. I buy a BandAid. I drop the mones in and tape the bandaid to the inside of my band. Presto! Sexstrap!

Journeyman

Yes the strap will eventually OD on the mones especially if you use an oil based product and it does discolour too, BUT - I got a dozen dirt cheap BLACK leather straps so I\'ll just change my strap when I stop seeing any results !

I tried suede, elastic fabric and even velcro straps - but I think the black leather ones work best (or maybe my watch just looks real good with them !?) as I\'m guessing black tends to absorb heat better than lighter colours and the leather is absorbant to liquid but not too much like suede or fabric which may hold on to the oil/alcohol and so not release the mones as well ??

I\'m gonna experiment - 2 drops every 2 days, 3 drops every 3 days and 4 drops every 4 days - see if it works any better or worse.

I have read on here that women of differant age groups respond in differing ways to concentrations like the twenty-somethings might be turned on by a major breeze of aNone while older women might be turned off - I\'m guessing a high dose will get the younger girls over day 1 and then get to the older ones over days 2/3 etc ??

Also - if you dont want to mone someone (i.e. non-babe !) I just put my hand in my trouser pocket covering my watch - dunno if this actually works though - or just take the watch off and put into a drawer or breifcase until said non-babe leaves [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

No Man No !!

Plastic wont absorb the drops !!

Try sticking a fabric band-aid on to the strap of your watch - would look kinda strange though ?!

Journeyman

Yeah - my clothing apps were not really working either but I think I was most probably OD\'ing.

I thought about applying to shoes too but decided against it as I figured it must be much cooler near the feet when walking around outside and if you walk through a puddle your mones might be diluted/washed off - plus I think the closer you can get the mones to the women\'s nostrils the better !

Oh and also, my feet stink !!

Thread Information