Close

Journeyman

Default Copulins, Straight from the Source

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Any ladies or men out there tried using their own fluids as a source of copulins/pheromones (some that labs can\'t reproduce yet)? I\'m curious about doing a little research on this, for both women AND men.

I am a heterosexual male, and I have SOME results that, if I have sex with someone in the morning and eat them out (can I say that on this forum?), if I don\'t wash my face afterwards:

1)Women seem to be generally more attracted to me
    2)sex is more on my mind, if that\'s even possible.

I haven\'t experimented with my own fluids as yet, and I don\'t know what I expect to find. I was wondering if there were others who have experimented with their own personal pheromone factory; either by itself, or as an additional ingredient to a mix.

Not to take it too far, but a lot of the more potent love spells of the ancients seem to add semen/vaginal juices to their mix, and perhaps it\'s worth looking into.

Default Re: Copulins, Straight from the Source

As with everything else, this too has been discussed before. Researchers smeared on nuns\' pillows the secretion called \"smegma\" from penises and noted hormonal responses. Females also produce smegma, although none on this board admit it.

We all send chemical signals. What we are trying to do is enhance that signal. So, you have to find an uncircumcised guy with a great chemical signature. Ask him if he wouldn\'t mind accumulating some smegma, then harvesting it for you. You should then try to preserve it, probably using Everclear.

Now you can wear this guy\'s smegma on your body.

Be sure to post your results!!

If you think female scent enhances your attractiveness, you should start examining your female partners. Try shining a powerful light around the clitoral hood before going down on them. If there is any cheesy stuff there, ask if you can preserve it in the flask you just happen to have, right here.

Didn\'t courtesans used to dab their own \'juices\' behind their ears before a client came over? It was good for several hours, then it got kind of funky smelling.

I remember hearing that somewhere reputable. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

So did french prostitutes. Theres a blurb about this in JVK\'s book.

Banned User

As nonscents said, where are you going to get the men, and women, willing to donate? Sounds a little nasty to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Of course, I\'m not all that open minded either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Any ladies or men out there tried using their own fluids as a source of copulins/pheromones (some that labs can\'t reproduce yet)? I\'m curious about doing a little research on this, for both women AND men.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes I have [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Didn\'t courtesans used to dab their own \'juices\' behind their ears before a client came over? It was good for several hours, then it got kind of funky smelling.&gt;&gt;&gt;. this is true, but it could have been for the vaginal smell rather than pheromones.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

yo, the vagina smell is mostly the copulins!! I´ve found this out by personal tests. In fact I was gonna mention this little experiment but never did I think. I must write my little report on this sometime.

Yeah this juice trick is indeed ancient, and we know it works well too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Does anyone remember a post awhile back about a guy who would do something a bit similar. IIRC, a forum member had a friend who didn\'t use antiperspirant or deodorant. They were sitting in a restaurant and the guy was like check this out. He stuck his finger in his armpit and smeared the stuff on his face. The result was a DIHL or some type of hit from their waitress. This didn\'t happen until he did this, though.

Don\'t know if I\'m relating the story exactly right, but I remember the story because of the powerful image I got from reading it. Sure sounded pretty gross.

Maybe she was temporarily stunned by the reek. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

SRH-

You\'re probably right about that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Then again, I know this girl who loves to stick her nose in this one guy\'s pits and inhale deeply. She knows it seems gross and she can\'t explain why she does it. She really seems to get off from this, though. And it\'s only this one particular guy, too. Btw, he\'s very much an alpha type, too.

Go figure. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Then again, I know this girl who loves to stick her nose in this one guy\'s pits and inhale deeply

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Many women love that. It\'s a very sexy, masculine smell. Nothing gross about it.

Elana,

The gross thing was her comment. She would always do the pit thing, but also always sort of apologetic. Something to the effect of \"I know it seems gross, but I can\'t help it....\" Or something like that.

I personally don\'t care one way or the other...whatever works for ya. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

hey, some girls like giving rim jobs. and given what the enlightened people of this forum know about pheromones, what she did makes perfect sense.

WTF - would you put on your own sweat`? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

This is along the lines of some other similar research I just read somewhere. Some scientist(?) gives detailed instructions for how women can sexually \"transmit\" copulins to their male partner. She \"claims\" this is the ONLY way that cops actually \"work.\"

Anyway, she instructs the couple to engage in coitus, but to lay STILL for at least an hour or more, and goes into long detail about how the secretions work in the vagina and work their way into the penile opening during this exercise. She \"claims\" that women can actually even alter the emotional, romantic, and physical responses of men by doing this exercise. She advises NOT to engage in actual intercourse because it disrupts the process and the fluids cannot enter appropriately during this exercise.

Some men wrote to her about how they felt a penile \"numbing\" sensation after doing the exercise for any length of time, and she \"claims\" that the cops can have this effect.

Sounds bogus to me, but supposedly lots of women wrote in with their \"wonderful results\" after doing the exercise and how much more \"wonderfully\" their spouses/partners were treating them both sexually and emotionally.

I suppose it\'s worth a try and what do you have to lose??

I remember seeing a movie some time ago.........I think it was either Rob Roy or Braveheart (can\'t recall exactly) and I remember the nasty old fellow coming to see the one character after he had been with his prostitute. Remember the old man stopped her on the way out the door and plunged his fingers into her before she left and then he held the fingers under the sleeping man\'s nose to wake him?? I was alot younger and had NO idea why that was supposed to be so \"special\" til much later (LOL), but I guess it is along the same lines.

Interesting.

LWQ

Phero Pro

ROFL i thought for old times sake he was going to dig up the Cat Poop/Toe Jam thread :P

On a further note reguarding Copulins..maybe im not using enuff for it to be effective..i mean i use maybe 4 dabs max or 1/2inch maybe 1 inch from PPC I havent bone beyond that as of yet...but i do remembr when i used to eat some good poon, id get some stares out in public places [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information