Close

Default I am doing a simple poll, simple question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What are the average reaction times of women responding to your pheromones based on ya´lls experience? Most seem to suggest it´s right away while others say it actually takes time. Some also say it depends on the \"mone\" and the environment. What do YOU say? Just the average time based on your particular experiences?

Kevin

Default Re: I am doing a simple poll, simple question

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What are the average reaction times of women responding to your pheromones based on ya´lls experience? Most seem to suggest it´s right away while others say it actually takes time. Some also say it depends on the \"mone\" and the environment. What do YOU say? Just the average time based on your particular experiences?

Kevin

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well the average time would be 15 to 20 minutes, but also this depends on a couple of things, where you are at that point, the 15 to 20 minutes i used here is more like busses or trains, cause these are places i go alot, and plus they have to sit in your vicinty aswell. But when going to bars or disco\'s they respond almost immiadiatly especcialy those that had a few drinks. (alcohol).

DZorro,

Thx, that helps [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Kevin

Kevin

Well the average time would be 15 to 20 minutes, but also this depends on a couple of things, where you are at that point, the 15 to 20 minutes i used here is more like busses or trains, cause these are places i go alot, and plus they have to sit in your vicinty aswell. But when going to bars or disco\'s they respond almost immiadiatly especcialy those that had a few drinks. (alcohol).

DZorro,

Whoa hold on there, it\'s 15 mins if your target hasn\'t been exposed to a particular pheromone before, but almost instant if she has.

every human being has been exposed to the pheromones. we all sweat them out.

Do you know what your talking about?

Girls who have not been exposed to sex have not been exposed to many pheromones in significant enough doses to have the right affect.

Phero Dude

Most probably have been exposed to male pheromones as children when men such as their father or uncle picked them up and held them.

Conditioning of the visual response cycle to olfactory input (pheromones) occurs throughout a lifetime: beginning at birth. You _think_ you are attracted by physical appearance because your hormone response to pheromones occurs subconsciously. By the time you hit puberty, your body knows how to react to the scent of the opposite sex, and you have been conditioned to respond to particular pheromonal characteristics--depending on your experience with hair/eye color, skin tone, muscle structure, waist to hip ratio, etc. --all of which are associated with the pheromone signature.
    Sexual experience with such characteristics will reinforce the response cycle (positively or negatively). It is NOT, the visual stimili that affect your hormone levels and reinforce your sexual response. It\'s the pheromones! Add some masculine pheromones and you can expect to get increased responsiveness from women. Add feminine pheromones and you can expect to get increased responsiveness from men. The DIHL response can occur immediately because you have hit the person with an increased dose of masculinity/femininity that can cause them to react quickly and strongly (based upon conditioning accross a lifetime of experience). But this type of response would not occur if a person had never imprinted on the pheromones of the opposite sex. It takes 15 minutes to get a change in testosterone levels after exposure to copulins. A behavioral response can occur more quickly, because as soon as the scent signature hits the olfactory system, the conditioned response cycle begins (in milliseconds). With women, the conditioned response as well as olfactory acuity and specificity vary with the menstrual cycle phase. That\'s why you can\'t expect to get the same reaction from every woman, every time. Still, reactions are predictable based upon menstrual cycle phase. I\'ve written extensively about this (and more cohesively than I can write in brief correspondance.) A recently published article may help some people to better understand \"conditioning.\"
    http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994083
    The article shows that our hunger response can be conditioned to visual stimuli (even very unusual visual stimuli). You didn\'t really think that you were responding to the visual representation of food (in an ad, on a menu, whatever), did you? If the food didn\'t smell right, you would not eat it, no matter how \"good\" it looked. The hunger response is hormonal, and is conditioned via association with the chemistry of food. The sexual response is hormonal and conditioned by association with pheromones. Other mammals don\'t go looking for a good looking mate; they find one who smells right. We\'re mammals too! Our ability to think about mate choice, and to make conscious choices may set us apart from other mammals, but such choices still are based upon chemical communication: pheromones.

--------------------
    James V. Kohl

Author/Creator: Scent of Eros

Default The Three \"R\'s\"

ace,

I\'ve been doing some thinking regarding semantics. Trying to differentiate between the various words used to report phero responses for clarity. I thought this might be a good thread to try them out in.

Reaction: A visible action on the part of a potential target that doesn\'t necessarily assume that the target has associated the pheros with anyone in particular, or for that matter anyone at all. This might include the fidgeting woman in a restaurant with her back turned who begins hair-flipping etc.

Responses: Would include those incidents where target HAS associated a phero induced influence to be coming from the wearer, and responds in ways that range anywhere from simple eye contact to full-blown DIHL. Would imply a one on one connection, though not necessarily verbal or physical.

Results: When as a consequence of the above reaction and response, the phero user actually connects in any way that would ultimately be advantageous to him/her. Anything from a number close to a major night of bone-rattlin\' sex.

Reactions, especially with a phero like A-None, can often be seen almost instantaneously. One of the old studies claimed that pheromonal stimuli produced reactions in a subject within milliseconds with only picogram amounts of exposure.
    Example: You can be sitting at a table or a bar and a female can walk by you, or vice versa, and suddenly you see her head whip around, Exorcist-like, looking for the source of the stimulus. The caveat here is that not all women will react this quickly to exposure to synthetic pheromones. Maybe one in a hundred will. Maybe one in a thousand, I\'m not sure. I haven\'t met them all yet.

Responses can sometimes be nearly as quick with the right woman. As the body turns to align itself with the head, you may hear her say, \"Don\'t I know you?\", or \"What\'s that cologne you\'re wearing?\".
    But responses are more usually the result of YOUR reaction to her reaction. A quick sincere smile and/or a \"Hi!\" work really well for moving the scenario in the right direction. But if your talking about a less volatile phero than A-None, such as A-Nol, response time will probably take somewhat longer. A-Nol is more like charcoal, it takes a while to get it cooking. A-None is like gunpowder by comparison.

It is in the quest for \"Results\" that your pheros tend to yield the field to YOU. Your smile, charm, conversational skills, appearance, and overall charisma are much more important players in this stage of the game. Results usually take some time and a certain degree of skill, though sometimes pure dumb idiot luck and/or inebriation may serve to help close the deal.

Some females just seem to be attuned to respond to pheromone products. In my years of experimentation I have only come across perhaps a dozen who were so attuned AND had the necessary lack of inhibition to act immediately on the stimulus and initiate contact with me.

The reaction time depends largely on the female.
    The response time can be totally the result of the target\'s receptivity to pheros, or a combination of her receptivity and your ability to respond to her reaction.
    Results are up to you.

My answer to the question would be that there really isn\'t an average reaction time, but that the reaction time is totally determined by the overall receptivity of your target subject.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: The Three \"R\'s\"

Oscar,

GREAT REPLY!!!!!

Ash

Default Re: The Three \"R\'s\"

Thanks Oscar, that really makes alot of sense now that I think about it. Your intelligence and experience that was conveyed in your response is exactly what I´ve been looking for. I believe you´ve hit the nail on the head. Thanks for your input. You´ve helped alot! And so have the rest of you. Thanks for all your help.

Kevin

Thread Information