Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default A testimonial of sorts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello ladies,

I found the old bottle of EW in my phero box of tricks and took a whiff of it this morning. About an hour later I couldn\'t stop thinking about sex. I ended up coming home for lunch and taking care of the situation (I\'m sure you don\'t want me to get graphic but you get the picture.)

Its powerful stuff, there is no way around it. I guess the average person isn\'t going to take a big whiff of concentrated copulins, but there has to be something to this for me to get that strong of a reaction.

I\'m a M/24

JDM

Banned User

Default Re: A testimonial of sorts

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I\'m a M/24

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Shouldn\'t you be thinking about sex all the time then ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Technically I should be thinking about sex all the time, (sure guys may talk about it and think about it a lot) but this was new almost a primal animal instinct. Along the take me now up against the wall kind of thinking. Honestly, it sorta freaked me out.

JDM

I like that kind of thinking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Me too.....I like it a lot

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That reaction is quiete normal, us girls get it too. A number of us got really horny the first time we got a whiff of EW too. Could have been coincidence too of course but still it is surprising isn´t it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I am new to the EW product and did not notice ANY reaction to it myself, personally. I noticed the intense SMELL of the product and have fun trying to find ways to experiment \"safely\" with it, but I haven\'t noticed any preoccupation with sexual thoughts/feelings, etc.

I DO have a whopping testimony to share, though, and couldn\'t wait to get home to share it on here today.....LOL.

I tried another new mixture (yes, I\'m back in my little chemist\'s lab again......LOL). I saved my empty PCC bottle and mixed equal parts (SMALL AMOUNTS) of SPMO-Lavender &amp; PI/w, a few drops of NPA/w, and ONE drop of EW. I applied it VERY sparingly, being fearful of the fragrance, odor, reactions, etc. etc., and went out to work.

WOW~!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I got SO many hits and DIHL\'s that I hardly know where to begin~!!!!!! I had LOTS of male patients that were just overall friendly, chatty, and somewhat flirty. Even the GIRLS were constantly swarming around me to chat and were really trying to \"get close\" when chatting with me. It was amazing.

My most \"pleasant\" of all the hits were from a Drug Rep, who just kept standing around me, staring absently at me and flirting a little (he\'s really cute too), and from a really really cute patient that ALL the girls really like (he\'s a police officer and is REALLY handsome and so nice). He\'s really shy, which makes ME shy, but he\'s been getting goofier and goofier around me lately (since I\'ve been wearing mones). And TODAY...... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img].......he was just out-right FLIRTY~! Of course, I\'m from a very conservative, sheltered background and don\'t always recognize when someone is \"hitting on me,\" and all the girls were ADAMANTLY insisting that he was \"blatantly\" hitting on me~!!!!

It was amazing.........and kind of scary as well.....to have that kind of \"power\" (is that the right word?) to get those kinds of reactions from people. But I thoroughly enjoyed it and am NOT complaining. *GRIN* [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Just had to share my latest \"adventures.\"
    LWQ

LWQ-

Awesome hit story! Thanks for sharing! Sound like you\'re getting somewhere. You go girl! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gee...that would really suck if you had to date a handsome cop...we all know how much the ladies are turned off by a man in uniform. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

LWQ-

Awesome hit story! Thanks for sharing! Sound like you\'re getting somewhere. You go girl!

What he said!

Holmes

You go girl! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wait a minute...I thought I just said that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What was that mix again? I might have to try it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Great going, babe! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wait a minute...I thought I just said that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Really? I thought that I read from your post blah, blah, blah, blah, blah [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Do you really think I read all these posts [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Really? I thought that I read from your post blah, blah, blah, blah, blah [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Do you really think I read all these posts [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Blah, blah, blah? It seems that you have read some of my posts before. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] At least I\'m easy to quote. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What was that mix again? I might have to try it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Great going, babe! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SRH,
    I had an empty PCC roller-bottle, so used that to make my \"Super-Mix.\" (lol)

I can\'t tell you exact amounts because I used a little dropper-thingy I got from Wal-Mart, but I used:

Equal Parts SPMO-Lavender &amp; PI/w
    3-4 Drops of NPA/w
    1 Drop of EW

Smells WONDERFUL. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    HTH.

LWQ

your story was great!

do you think it would work for men lookin to attract women? Whenevr i go nol heavy it does not work for me. but you got such storng reactions.

That helps! I have the same little dropper thingy from WM. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Did you use like a dropper full of PIw and lavender -nol, half a dropper, what?
    Got a busy weekend coming up. I might have to make myself up a batch and try it.

Let\'s see y\'all. I need to dilute my old EW to 1:100 in water, and do I add 2X or 4X the number of drops of TEw instead of NPAw?

Ok, here\'s what I mixed up in a handy-dandy epp tube:

2 drops solution of old EW diluted 1:100 in water (so it should be the same as the new EW)
    12 drops TEw (since it\'s 1/4 strength NPAw)
    15 drops PIw
    15 drops lavender -nol

And you\'re right! It doesn\'t smell bad at all! I can\'t really smell the TEw, and I don\'t smell the EW at all. And even the lavender is diluted a bit, so it\'s not so strong.

Good mix, LWQ! I\'m gonna try it this weekend and see how things work out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

your story was great!

do you think it would work for men lookin to attract women? Whenevr i go nol heavy it does not work for me. but you got such storng reactions.

Darkness,
    I had another similar reaction today from a lady at a store that does work for me. She is normally somewhat reserved and unwilling to talk for long periods on a personal level, but today she pulled up two chairs and plopped right down and unloaded on me for over two hours. (Not that I minded.....I love her dearly and was glad for the visit, but she seemed ESPECIALLY open and chatty today. Not sure if it was mone-related or not. I don\'t see at all why you couldn\'t try a similar mix to attract ladies, but be prepared to be popular with the MEN as well.......LOL. You just might want to use a more \"masculine\" fragrance other than lavender, but I\'m sure a similar \"Masculine\" form of the same mixture would work just as well. Keep us posted on how it goes. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    LWQ

That helps! I have the same little dropper thingy from WM. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Did you use like a dropper full of PIw and lavender -nol, half a dropper, what?
    Got a busy weekend coming up. I might have to make myself up a batch and try it.

SRH,
    Yes, you figured it about right. I used a full dropper of each (PI/w &amp; Lavender SPMO). Then I just added a few (4-5) drops of NPA/w and ONE (1) drop of EW. That\'s all I used and had another good day with it today also.........GREAT responses and reactions from those around me. VERY pleasant day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Keep us posted on what you try and how it works.
    LWQ

Banned User

LWQ. Sounds like you found a great combo! Once you\'ve made up your mix, how much do you apply?

Ash

LWQ. Sounds like you found a great combo! Once you\'ve made up your mix, how much do you apply?

Ash

I just roll the roller on my finger enough to equal one (1) good-sized drop. I do that for each ear (behind). Then I do the same inside each elbow. It\'s easy to OD on it though, at least as far as fragrance, so I had to tone it down to one \"drop\" for each ear and one inside each elbow.
    HTH
    LWQ

Banned User

That reaction is quiete normal, us girls get it too. A number of us got really horny the first time we got a whiff of EW too. Could have been coincidence too of course but still it is surprising isn´t it?

If that\'s true, I\'ve got to get my free sample I got a year ago, out of mothballs, and give it a try. I never used it because sh!t smells like perfume compared to the concentrated EW. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Brian

Thread Information