Close

Thread: saturday night

Default saturday night

visit-red-300x50PNG
    went out with 3 dabs of npa on neck, axe spray as cover (i hate the stuff but it was all i had).

Went to bar. Female bartender (21) was heavily effected. Left to another bar (my frind and i) with two women we met. The one I was talking to just had went through a major personal issue, so i wasn\'t going far with that. Other women didn\'t seem to be noticing me much.

Went to bathroom added one dab more.

Not much. Added two dabs later and went upstairs.
    Female bartener then kept looking at me (different one). One dude i didn\'t know said hi to me as we passed. Then tall blonde came up, shortly before closing time, kept looking at me and i talked to her some. she was with a friend. I spoke to two other women who were extremely sweet but with BFs. Anyway, i was sitting at bar, when this one girl and I made eye contact. I smiled and she smiled back. She was in the back of the bar. I saw some guys around her and her friend so i thought she had a BF too.

Well, we made eye contact again (more like her looking at me and then me turning and our eyes meeting, you automatically turn to someone lookng at you). I smiled and she smiled back, great smile.

I thought later she may have been looking again (this occured just over a period of maybe 10 min). I went over and asked her if she was there alone, and she was like \"not at all.\"

anyway, when i got closer to her, she was so gorgeus to me, her eyes were incredible up close. she was with a friend so i didn\'t want to ignore the friend so i sat on the couch (she was on the arm, her friend on the cushion) next to the two.

Well i am talking and the other girl is saying what she did. then my friend comes up after the girl he was talking to left (who we left with orginal bar with) an he sits next to me. After about 10 seconds he introduced himself to the girl that i had the thing with, and so it F\'ed up everything.

It was close to closing time when i went there, so after about 10 minutes they come by telling us we had to leave. Well it sucked but when i was near the other girl, trying to hide it from her friend so her friend would have feelings hurt, i told her \"you are so F\'en hot\" and she had a huge smile and stuff. I acutally whispered that to her originally when i was over there, so this was the second time.

anyway, i wasn\'t going to ask her to come back to my hotel (was traveling) after meeting her for just 10 min even though we liked each other, because even if she would of, the downside of her not wanting to and her thinking that I thought she was a slut would not have been worth it. And obviously i could get her number, i was leaving the next day, so there was not a chance of anything.

I have a ton of hit stories but have not been posting. However, absolutely no hit stories with details seem to really ever get posted, so i decided what the hey, hopefully others will start posting there\'s.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: saturday night

Bravo, Bravo!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Nice one, Darkness. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Holmes

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    went out with 3 dabs of npa on neck, axe spray as cover (i hate the stuff but it was all i had).

Went to bar. Female bartender (21) was heavily effected. Left to another bar (my frind and i) with two women we met. The one I was talking to just had went through a major personal issue, so i wasn\'t going far with that. Other women didn\'t seem to be noticing me much.

Went to bathroom added one dab more.

Not much. Added two dabs later and went upstairs.
    Female bartener then kept looking at me (different one). One dude i didn\'t know said hi to me as we passed. Then tall blonde came up, shortly before closing time, kept looking at me and i talked to her some. she was with a friend. I spoke to two other women who were extremely sweet but with BFs. Anyway, i was sitting at bar, when this one girl and I made eye contact. I smiled and she smiled back. She was in the back of the bar. I saw some guys around her and her friend so i thought she had a BF too.

Well, we made eye contact again (more like her looking at me and then me turning and our eyes meeting, you automatically turn to someone lookng at you). I smiled and she smiled back, great smile.

I thought later she may have been looking again (this occured just over a period of maybe 10 min). I went over and asked her if she was there alone, and she was like \"not at all.\"

anyway, when i got closer to her, she was so gorgeus to me, her eyes were incredible up close. she was with a friend so i didn\'t want to ignore the friend so i sat on the couch (she was on the arm, her friend on the cushion) next to the two.

Well i am talking and the other girl is saying what she did. then my friend comes up after the girl he was talking to left (who we left with orginal bar with) an he sits next to me. After about 10 seconds he introduced himself to the girl that i had the thing with, and so it F\'ed up everything.

It was close to closing time when i went there, so after about 10 minutes they come by telling us we had to leave. Well it sucked but when i was near the other girl, trying to hide it from her friend so her friend would have feelings hurt, i told her \"you are so F\'en hot\" and she had a huge smile and stuff. I acutally whispered that to her originally when i was over there, so this was the second time.

anyway, i wasn\'t going to ask her to come back to my hotel (was traveling) after meeting her for just 10 min even though we liked each other, because even if she would of, the downside of her not wanting to and her thinking that I thought she was a slut would not have been worth it. And obviously i could get her number, i was leaving the next day, so there was not a chance of anything.

I have a ton of hit stories but have not been posting. However, absolutely no hit stories with details seem to really ever get posted, so i decided what the hey, hopefully others will start posting there\'s.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

For what i understand you used 6 dabs of NPA/m ??
    I normaly use 2 or dabs, but you are way close to OD, but a great hit story indeed. Was it in smoking envirement ?? that\'s probebly why you had to use so much NPA/m.

DZorro,

you just solved the riddle!!! I couldn\'t fiogure it out to. 3 dabs always works for me where i live (no smoking in bars). The night before, i was in a different city, and i didn\'t really get hits, and they had smoking there! Then i wound up using six dabs and couldn\'t figure out why i wasn\'t ODing. Thanks man....!!

Thread Information