Close

Default Copulin Research......Is this true ????

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m glad the forum is running again. I\'ve been wanting to ask this question.

I was doing some research on Copulins and came across something interesting. Don\'t ask me where I found it because I could probably NEVER find it again, but some of you have probably read the same website in doing your own research.

This woman claims that \"Copulins\" do not even come CLOSE to the \"Pheromone Category,\" and that they do not work \"at all\" through the VNO (was that the right abbreviation?). She gives this long, drawn-out instruction of HER version of the \"ONLY\" way Copulins work........i.e. through coitus only. She says that Copulins have NOTHING to do with pheromones and that they are not received or recognized through the VNO and that the ONLY way they can actually have an effect (from female to male) is through a certain, carefully-instructed, coitus process, etc. etc. etc.

I\'m sure others on this forum must surely have come across the same research in their meanderings through cyber-space, so I just wanted some other in-put on this theory. Is the process of putting \"Copulins\" into \"Pheromone\" products all just hype? I know we don\'t CONSIDER Cops to be \"Pheromones,\" however, this woman is claiming that they don\'t even WORK the same way as Pheromones. So my question is.........why do we even bother to put them into pheromone products IF this theory is true??

Any in-put or thoughts on this??
    Thanks again.
    LWQ

Default Re: Copulin Research......Is this true ????

Do a search waaaay back into the beginning of the women\'s forum, and into the archives, on EW. You will notice that women who wore it (when they wore more than is recommended now) got major reactions, to the point that some people sounded concerned. YOU get reactions wearing it now, don\'t you? And you\'re not having \'coitus\'. I get reactions, and I\'m not having \'coitus\'.

So let her have her opinion, and see what works for you.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    So let her have her opinion, and see what works for you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m so sorry if I sounded like I was knocking Cops. I\'m not at all. I guess my confusion is trying to figure out exactly how they DO work?? I know that Love-Scent does not classify them as \"Pheromones,\" however, I guess I never understood how they work, exactly, if they DON\'T work like Pheromones. Does that make sense? Even though they are not officially considered Pheromones, are they still recognized/received in the same way??

I just need a little more information/research to help me understand exactly how they DO work, if that makes sense.

Thanks for suggesting the archives. I\'ll go do a search back there and read-up.

LWQ

I didn\'t mean to imply you were bashing them. Maybe I\'ve just read too many scientific journal articles, but I don\'t necessarily put something down as truth in stone just because it\'s in a journal article. Somebody else may come up with a totally different idea on how it works later on.
    I\'m not really sure exactly how they work. I do know, by experience, that if I wear them, like I wear -mones, that I can get a reaction from people, male and female alike, and I don\'t have to be doing anything but standing near them.
    That doesn\'t sound like a carefully planned coitus exercise to me.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I didn´t do any of this research stuff like you did. I say - never mind that bollocks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Where´s the evidence to support this womans claims, where there any?
    No idea if they work via the VNO but then - how DO they work if not that way?

Copulins work. Basta. Everything else is irrelevant as far as I´m concerned. I like them even though I produce plenty of my own [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Default A Man\'s Experience

I can\'t really comment about the attractiveness of copulins besides that I sometimes get my dates to wear them and that seems to increase my appreciation of them, especially since I see older women (over 40) typically.

What I can say is that a woman wearing copulins during coitus increases the pleasure and passion for both partners. We can really get lost in that \"red mist\" with a good shot of a copulin perfume to the inner thighs and belly.

I love the stuff.

Default Re: A Man\'s Experience

when i have worn a ton of pCC, i get these long long wtf stares from perplexed men (i am male).

they work I think.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    when i have worn a ton of pCC, i get these long long wtf stares from perplexed men (i am male).

they work I think.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Are they perplexed in a confrontational way? Like \"Yo, I dunno what is about you, but Imma f**k you up!\"

Holmes

no. i mean, more like they can\'t stop staring. Subconsiously they ae thinking \"woman in heat present\" but then conciously they see a dude, so they are drawn/interested yet confused/repulsed at the same time. Angry isn\'t one of them though.

Sadhu

darkness, I get the same thing from women occasionally it´s kind of amusing, I just hope it doesn´t do too much `damage´ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    CJ

lol. i always wonder whether we are imprinting people with these lasting mempories that they will never understand or forget.

To us they are just dihls, but to someone else it could be \"they made me felt like i never have before\"

I haven\'t got any reaction yet while wearing PCC.

Phero Dude

In my experience, PCC is one of those products best used in conjunction with another. I think if I were going to use cops by themselves I\'d go with EW. PCC does lend a nice air of femininity to PI/w, tho. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

On the subject of giving a DIHL, I do believe I gave my first DIHL look yesterday. A girl walked by me and I don\'t know what it was, I mean she\'s very attractive but wasn\'t dessed provacative or looking for attention she just brushed by me in the hall and I was dumbfounded. I kept walking but wasn\'t really paying attention to anything and I got this crazy feeling in my stomach. I smiled and it felt good, then it was gone. I have a class with the girl but haven\'t had a chance to talk to her yet. There\'s something about her, and I have no idea what it is.

So I guess the moral of the story is, you never know when you can make someone smitten with you, the mildest of touchest, the faintest of glances can knock quasi-intellectual law students off the feet and in a daze for the rest of the afternoon. I thought automatically that she must be wearing pheromones or copulins of some sort, because I do not normally respond like that to women. In general it takes me a long time to sort of \"grow\" into liking a woman and appreciating her beauty (very technical terms I know...)

I need to find out her name.

JDM

Sadhu

you´re in a class with someone and don´t even know their name? How many people are in that class, 500 ?????

Maybe this girl was wearing mones but it could also be that it was natural chemistry and she´s the girl you´re `meant´ to be getting married to and divorced 3 years later ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I just started law school, we have like 100+ people in every class and students are only called on by their last names. The incoming class has like 300+ people in it, so I know the names of only about 6 or 7 people so far.

JDM

Thread Information