Ok, I tried a new experiment last night and today and wondered if any of you had any random thoughts, insight on it.......

I showered last night and then dumped an entire SOE Gel pack into my palm. Then I put in 2 drops (yes, TWO drops) of EW and mixed it together and slathered myself with it all over the pulse points (behind ears, inner arms, chest, neck, hair-line for good diffusion, etc.). I smelled rather strong in bed......LOL (probably would have been a GREAT combination to use for a very intimate night).

My goal was to see what it would smell like in the morning. I usually don\'t shower in the morning if I showered the night before when preparing for bed, but I figured I could shower again if I smelled bad (from the EW). I couldn\'t smell a THING when I got up and could only detect a very faint \"musky\" fragrance on my skin when I smelled it up-close.

I tried this to see if the products would still be \"working\" during the next day, but AFTER that strong \"musk\" fragrance (from the SOE) and the strong EW smell had \"worn off\" (hopefully) during the night.

I tried it for several reasons...... I really like the fragrance of SOE, but it\'s too strong for my work environment (can\'t wear fragrances) and when I wore it one time, someone asked me if \"one of my patients was wearing strong colonge\" (lol) and everyone was choking and wheezing and I was SO embarrassed~!!!! Plus, I\'m still experimenting with the results/benefits of EW. So I wanted to try applying them both combined like I did last night, to see if it would \"work\" better today......minus the fragrance/odor.

I honestly didn\'t \"smell\" anything on myself today and \"HOPED\" that I didn\'t smell or stink or anything. Unfortunately I was too busy today to notice any hits or reactions, but there\'s still time.

I wondered if anyone else has applied their mones in this fashion and wondered if they would still be \"working\" during the next day (of course if you didn\'t shower in the morning)?? I wondered if it would be a good way to use some of the \"smelly-er\" or more heavily fragranced products without the heavy fragrance/ordor being so bothersome to the wearer or those around them the next day......??

Any thoughts, experiences?? Did that all make sense?? (lol) Thanks for any thoughts or in-put.

As Always,
LWQ