Close

Journeyman

Default Newbie, help w/plan of action...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been using a product called \'Bare Essence\' for about two weeks now. I have been getting several hits from my intended target (I\'ve been interested in him for almost 3 years). He has expressed interest in me, quietly. If I\'m not a work, he\'ll go get my boss & ask her where\'s NAME.I would like to proceed with a plan of action that would include a more potent phem. than what I\'ve been using. I\'d like to get him to come over, talk, etc. Then, after a month or so, up the antee. I\'ve discovered where he likes to hang out and would like to get more friendly, less skittish. Finally, go for the gold. Some info about the us, I\'m 40, semi-alpha female (I don\'t like to be the center of attention but I do like to control what\'s going on), quiet, homebody-type. He\'s early/mid 40s, intelligent, not alpha, quiet/shy (at least with me), homebody-type. Anyways, since using BE, he\'s gone out of his way to help me on 2 occasions, and he\'s stayed longer (to cut-up/chat) on several other occasions. From reading the forums, I\'ve concluded that PI/w & PCC may be the two products that would work, but in what type mixes. I don\'t have a lot of extra cash to purchase a lot of products, so I need to get one or two that\'ll work for all of it. Would you suggest started with the PI/w & a little PCC to get him coming around/talking more and then gradually increase the PCC to increase physical interest. Also, the past couple of days, he\'s taking his last break at the same area I do. He was sitting like three tables away and is now at the next table. I guess this is what men who fish feel like, finding the perfect lure, easing him closer and closer to the boat, & finally getting him to take the d%&m hook. For three years, he\'d come over to work on something, he\'d fix it & leave. Co-workers have told me he was looking but not talking. Every so often, maybe four times out of the past three years, he\'d say something to me, expressing tentative interest, I\'d respond, he\'d turn beet-red and take-off, and we\'d be back to look/but don\'t talk. I just want to take the interest that is already there and perk it up a bit. I\'m sorry this is so long, but I\'m a bit exasperated and I\'m fed up with waiting and want to spur him into action.
    Thanks for any help you can give. I love this forum.

Default Re: Newbie, help w/plan of action...

This is not about mones. He is obviously interested in you and somebody is going to have to make the first move. Sprinkling on a few drops of this or that is irrelevant. Girl...you have to get a bit aggressive and go for it. At least put yourself in a situation where he is comfortable to flirt with you and ask you out. If he is too shy, then you ask him out.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Elena´s right. Mind you - could splash on some cops so he gets a hard on and then he´s gonna have to get it on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

nol would make him more comfortable though....

My guess is people will give you a laundy list of products to use. Do whatever makes you feel confident. It\'s really all about you making your move. He is going to say yes if you ask him.....with or without mones [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Mind you - could splash on some cops so he gets a hard on and then he´s gonna have to get it on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

CJ.........You make me proud [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

This is not about mones. He is obviously interested in you and somebody is going to have to make the first move. Sprinkling on a few drops of this or that is irrelevant. Girl...you have to get a bit aggressive and go for it. At least put yourself in a situation where he is comfortable to flirt with you and ask you out. If he is too shy, then you ask him out.

Elana-
    I like the way you think. I get lots of \"friendly\" flirtation, so it\'s awesome when a girl that catches my eye is willing to be a bit more assertive and take away that doubt in my mind about whether she\'s just a flirt or she really is into me. If a girl is willing to make an opportunity available, that\'s a pretty clear sign that she is interested in more than just flirting. Some guys have pretty reserved personalities and could be mistaken for being shy, I suppose. Everybody\'s unique, man or woman. Bottom line is that if you want things to progress w/ this guy, then, in this case, you may have to initiate things. Nothing wrong w/ that...I really like assertive women. It doesn\'t mean that they\'re slutty or anything, in fact I find them to be quite particular and anything but easy. To me it says all the right things about her personality...at least for me. I don\'t care for passive, submissive women...I like to be challenged by a woman.

Elena´s right. Mind you - could splash on some cops so he gets a hard on and then he´s gonna have to get it on.

CJ-
    Oh, did you say a mouthful! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hope you ladies don\'t mind me throwing in my 2 cents. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hope you ladies don\'t mind me throwing in my 2 cents.

As I have mentioned in the past....as long as you agree with us you are welcome to post in the women\'s forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well...as long as that\'s all you require.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information