Close

Default Tried a new experiment.....what do you think???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, I tried a new experiment last night and today and wondered if any of you had any random thoughts, insight on it.......

I showered last night and then dumped an entire SOE Gel pack into my palm. Then I put in 2 drops (yes, TWO drops) of EW and mixed it together and slathered myself with it all over the pulse points (behind ears, inner arms, chest, neck, hair-line for good diffusion, etc.). I smelled rather strong in bed......LOL (probably would have been a GREAT combination to use for a very intimate night).

My goal was to see what it would smell like in the morning. I usually don\'t shower in the morning if I showered the night before when preparing for bed, but I figured I could shower again if I smelled bad (from the EW). I couldn\'t smell a THING when I got up and could only detect a very faint \"musky\" fragrance on my skin when I smelled it up-close.

I tried this to see if the products would still be \"working\" during the next day, but AFTER that strong \"musk\" fragrance (from the SOE) and the strong EW smell had \"worn off\" (hopefully) during the night.

I tried it for several reasons...... I really like the fragrance of SOE, but it\'s too strong for my work environment (can\'t wear fragrances) and when I wore it one time, someone asked me if \"one of my patients was wearing strong colonge\" (lol) and everyone was choking and wheezing and I was SO embarrassed~!!!! Plus, I\'m still experimenting with the results/benefits of EW. So I wanted to try applying them both combined like I did last night, to see if it would \"work\" better today......minus the fragrance/odor.

I honestly didn\'t \"smell\" anything on myself today and \"HOPED\" that I didn\'t smell or stink or anything. Unfortunately I was too busy today to notice any hits or reactions, but there\'s still time.

I wondered if anyone else has applied their mones in this fashion and wondered if they would still be \"working\" during the next day (of course if you didn\'t shower in the morning)?? I wondered if it would be a good way to use some of the \"smelly-er\" or more heavily fragranced products without the heavy fragrance/ordor being so bothersome to the wearer or those around them the next day......??

Any thoughts, experiences?? Did that all make sense?? (lol) Thanks for any thoughts or in-put.

As Always,
    LWQ

Default Re: Tried a new experiment.....what do you think???

i thought one drop of ew was all you really needed.

SOE will convert to none by tomorrow. Also, half a gel pack is all that you need and is recommened.

What is your purpose for wearing mones at work may I ask?

Also, you can spread around half a gel pack and one drop of ew enough to not smell too strongly.

Thanks for the in-put, Darkness. I actually wasn\'t sure HOW much EW to use in that form, since I thought it always had to be MIXED with something or added to something. So I was just playing/experimenting.

I wear the products for the obvious reason of seeming attractive to the opposite gender, but have found MULTIPLE benefits from wearing them at work......

1. The jerk of a boss that I have (a typical, self-centered, greedy, rude doctor) is now ALWAYS nice and friendly and considerate to me even when he is continuously rude and demanding to all the other employees~! (I wasn\'t expecting that benefit, but am certainly not complaining.) Even my other co-workers can\'t figure out why he\'s so NICE to me even on his days when he\'s in a \"bad mood.\" He greets me brightly as soon as he walks in the door and is ALWAYS happy and pleasant around me even on his bad days, but immediately turns \"sour\" around everyone else. That only started to happen after I started experimenting with the products and I\'m certainly not complaining over THAT unexpected development.......LOL. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

2. As I\'ve been fine-tuning my mixtures, I\'ve noticed that my all-female co-workforce is very friendly and affectionate around me now, even on THEIR \"bad days.\" Even the ones that typically would just LOVE to \"hate me,\" are nice and just seem to \"melt\" around me. It\'s truly been a funny phenomonen to watch and I\'m enjoying every minute of it. Of course, I\'ve had my \"off days\" when I used too much fragrance or too much of a mone product and people were stand-offish and/or edgy. But ever since I started wearing it, they\'ve ALL been acting like my \"best friends.\" So that is a HUGE bonus in the work-place when I have to work 10 hours a day with an office full of hormonal, moody, emotional women (myself included......LOL)

So, what started out to be a \"fun\" experiment to attract the opposite gender ended up with more bonuses than I ever bargained for and I\'m enjoying it thoroughly......mis-haps and all.......LOL. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the information.
    LWQ

Becareful of the SOE conversion. It becomes none. Even when you apply it in the morning you are going to have it eventualyl convert and it could be the next day if you don\'t wash hard because mones are so persistent.

However, I really don\'t know about the positive/negative effects that has when women wear around women.

what i don\'t get is why cosmake women niceer to women. seems like they would get more competitive.

Phero Dude

Darkness- do your research dude. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] When LWQ first started posting here, she talked about her job situation and her reasons for trying -mones. I\'m sure you can find it in the Women\'s Forum without too much effort (I doubt even a search is necessary), since this forum is so much less active than the main forum. She probably also knows that a whole gelpack is overkill. Unless I misunderstood her post, LWQ is experimenting with the overnight change in scent of the -mones and the effect they have after being on for so long. The -nol to -none conversion is fairly well known, so it\'s likely that she took that into account. As far as what dosages are \"recommended\", I know that there seem to be trends on this forum as far as how much of certain products are in the right range. A year ago, maybe ppl were making all their mixes with, oh say, 6 drops of AE (this is just an example, btw, and not based on any specific posts), but now 2-4 is the generally recommended consensus. It really depends on the person and their environment, so all these \"recommendations\" are really just a starting point in the end.

Anyway, I\'m not trying to dis on you or anything, but I wanted to stress that it\'s just this type of semi-patronizing post (often under the guise of \"helpful\") that had a lot of the women here backing off for a while, and *that* is not something I\'d like to see happen again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think LWQ\'s experiment was a great idea, and I\'d personally like to know how this particular mix affects a SO (the same night it\'s applied, AND the next morning) that shares her bed. Keep us posted, LWQ!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Re: Tried a new experiment.....what do you think??

Doctor, greedy, self-centered...rude?? Really? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Nice work, LWQ. Keep the experiments (and posts) coming!

Holmes

yikes. don\'t know where you got any of those impressions. I would never patronize her. and i was seriously asking questions too, I don\'t know if you thought i meant them in a sarcastic way. I also have no clue whether she knows what is the recommended about for an soe gel pack, and I certainly am not going to go trying to figure out what people know and don\'t know. Giving feedback that may be info she already knows is better than just not bothering to answer at all because the latter could be the case.

I just want to help her out, and i certainly didn\'t mean anything with a negative tone, so I seriously don\'t know how you extracted such an odd impression from my post. Even if you thought it had that tone, I don\'t see how you could have been sure I meant that based on the neutrality of what I said, but you had no problem being a jerk about it.

Phero Dude

I think I did a pretty good job of keeping the post neutral and civil. Afterall, I\'m not trying to start a fight with you, I promise. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think it\'s just a jig in communications. I remember a few months ago, not too long after I\'d started posting, I put up a hit story on the main forum, and one of the men was extremely patronizing to me. I didn\'t ask for any advice (only posted the story so it would be on record for current and future ladies to research), but he proceeded to treat me like a child and offer all sorts of advice that was not warranted. Not only did he make me feel stupid, he effectively changed the tone and impact of my post by his.

Anyway, like I said, I really wasn\'t dissing you. Maybe your feedback IS what LWQ was looking for, but that\'s not how *I* interpreted it. Without the benefit of watching someone\'s facial expressions and hearing the tone of their voice, it\'s easy to come across as patronizing or rude (on *anyone\'s* part, including mine), so I just wanted to bring that up to ensure that we don\'t have massive miscommunications and disagreements again so soon. I apologize if I came across as a \"jerk\"- that was not my intention. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Truce?

i really don\'t know what kinda of feedback she was looking for?? i thought she was wondering if it would work? Maybe she wanted a whole soe gel pack so it would last until the next day, but this is someone who said a patient complained about someone being overly smelly, so I thought it was important to point out that she could cut down on the smell by using half a pack and also using one drop of EW instead of two. I just wish you would not have taken what I said as anywhere parallel to what some guy did with your post. I mean, I can\'t get too many people to answer any of my questions but i definitely like to help someone trying to figure out their own ones.

as far as a truce, i say we remain bitter rivals on this thread and best of friends on the faith hill thread [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Don\'t mess with Texass!

GOOD HEAVENS~! I didn\'t mean to start a feud here~! (LOL) Actually, you BOTH were helpful and non-offensive in your information and in-put, so thank you BOTH~! Now stop quibbling and get back to the question at hand.....*GRIN*

I appreciate EVERYONES\' in-put on all my questions because it helps me to get a well-rounded perspective and understanding of these things and also helps me to pick up on tid-bits that I might have missed.

So now I know that not only is a WHOLE pack of SOE overkill, but that it is probably useless to apply the night before and expect it to \"work\" during the next day. I also did NOT know that only \"one drop\" of EW was sufficient, so I\'ll keep that in mind now that I have a basis to go by. I\'ll ALSO try Darkness\' suggestion of only use a partial pack with only ONE drop of EW, mixed and applied discreetly to see how that works and will surely keep you posted.

All I can say is that my poor co-workers and patients must be kept in a constant state of hormonal confusion when around me since I\'ve been experimenting with this stuff for the last month and always trying new mixes and experiments.......HAHAHAHAHAH. The poor people~! (LOL)

Thanks again......to BOTH of you and to everyone else as well, for being so helpful~! Keep the thoughts and information coming~!!!!!!

LWQ

Phero Dude

LOL, LWQ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It\'s all good now. I think we\'ve handled our miscommunication. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Afterall, us Texans gotta stick together. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Good luck with your continued experiments, and if you ever try this mix before \"bed\", we want details! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Darkness, nemesiseses by day and Faith Hill junkies by night (or by thread [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). Sounds like a plan to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Default Re: Tried a new experiment.....what do you think??? *DELETED*

Post deleted by darkness

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I got to gloat, sorry babe &lt;&lt;So now I know that not only is a WHOLE pack of SOE overkill, but that it is probably useless to apply the night before and expect it to \"work\" during the next day. I also did NOT know that only \"one drop\" of EW was sufficient, so I\'ll keep that in mind now that I have a basis to go by. I\'ll ALSO try Darkness\' suggestion of only use a partial pack with only ONE drop of EW, mixed and applied discreetly to see how that works and will surely keep you posted.&gt;&gt;

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Unsportsmanlike conduct! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Fifteen yard penalty, automatic first down.

you are very right srh. no need to quote LWQ

4 dvk:

Looks like we made it
    Look how far we\'ve come my baby
    We mighta took the long way
    We knew we\'d get there someday
    They said I bet they\'ll never make it
    But just look at us holding on
    We\'re still together still going strong

LWQ,
    I remember Bart tried this a few months back when he was on his whole carnivore-etc kick, I THINK. I think he put his -mones on before he went to bed to get a little conversion and see how it would work the next day. But he\'s a guy, and what worked/didn\'t work for him may be of no use for you. Problem is, I can\'t remember the thread, so I can\'t even point you to the relevant parts of it. Can anybody else out there pin it down?

BTW, I bet you had some pretty good dreams with all that SOE and EW on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Unsportsmanlike conduct! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Fifteen yard penalty, automatic first down.

I didn\'t understand that phrase. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sorry.....no dreams with all that mix on. But if that happens, I\'ll keep you posted. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

LWQ

I sent you a PM. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Interesting idea LWQ not something I could ever try though - I depend on my morning shower plus full routine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I sent you a PM. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks SRH. Got it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information