Close

Phero Dude

Default SOE seems to work better without cover scent

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Interesting experience at work today. I decided to use SOE but with no cover scent as I usually do with pheros. There were a number of interesting things that happened, with lots of ladies getting very chatty/flirtatious with me - but one lady really got my and everyones attention. She was there with a work friend of her\'s and they began chatting about guys/dating then she looks at me and says in front of my work colleagues, that she\'d love to have my baby and said \" you can touch my motherboard anytime you want too\" (I work in the IT industry). I kid you not and you should have seen that jaws drop. This lady is known for being very flirtatious but this was rather unusual behaviour. Anyway, I\'m involved right now so no go, but this was about the weirdest thing I\'ve experienced with pheros yet. My male friends are all urging me to go for it, but as I\'ve found fairly recently, work and sex just do not mix.

King of the coupons!

Default Re: SOE seems to work better without cover scent

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Interesting experience at work today. I decided to use SOE but with no cover scent as I usually do with pheros. There were a number of interesting things that happened, with lots of ladies getting very chatty/flirtatious with me - but one lady really got my and everyones attention. She was there with a work friend of her\'s and they began chatting about guys/dating then she looks at me and says in front of my work colleagues, that she\'d love to have my baby and said \" you can touch my motherboard anytime you want too\" (I work in the IT industry). I kid you not and you should have seen that jaws drop. This lady is known for being very flirtatious but this was rather unusual behaviour. Anyway, I\'m involved right now so no go, but this was about the weirdest thing I\'ve experienced with pheros yet. My male friends are all urging me to go for it, but as I\'ve found fairly recently, work and sex just do not mix.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

One word/acronym for you Mister P.....WAGG! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

That is interesting : cover scent or not ? I have noticed WAGG+NPAw work better without any cover scent too...
    The only point is that you may be skeptical about the effect of the smell on others (eg : not wear \'mone on its own as it stinks). I wear pheros on their own and never got any bad reactions from people around me.
    And if you ever use the wrong cover scent, it can waste everything I suppose ! (if people don\'t like your eau de toilette for instance)
    But Acqua di Gio (for men) is a good one. Kenzo pour homme is a good one too for WAGG/NPAw - but never use too much...

Phero Dude

Actually I\'ve never tried WAGG without a cover scent but will try it. In this case I was speaking about SOE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I hadn\'t used it in awhile and figured I\'d use it again since it\'s always worked well for me, but had never tried it without a cover scent and SOE is pleasant enough smelling that I felt safe doing this.

The other products esp. -none products, but also NPA/w I think need a cover scent as I can smell them distinctly and their smells are not as neutral as SOE. But I\'ll try WAGG &amp; NPA/w without a cover scent and see what happens.

Phero Enthusiast

if SOE has the same smell as in the gel packs, yep, it smells good and doesn\'t need any cover scent. I would just wonder if it smells like a very cheap eau de toilette [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) or like a good shower gel.

NPAw and some other products do have a strong smell. My friend can smell the pheros but doesn\'t complain... I suppose the cover scent should not be too strong or change with the reaction with pheros... the best eau de toilette is not the best cover scent IMHO !

Thread Information