Close

Stranger

Default Question on None ODing-

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Do you OD because you\'re wearing too many none phero\'s, or OD because it can be smelled?

What if i wear 4 drops of NPA, but cover it up real well w/ cologne and such, would i still OD? Or only if it can be smelled, therefore making you smell funny?

Phero Dude

Default Re: Question on None ODing-

Yes you\'d still OD no matter how much you tried to cover them up...perception of mones happens subconsciously so for instance even if you\'ve been wearing them for a few hours & cant smell them they\'re still working. I get reactions if I apply them the night before I go to bed wakeup take a shower & I still get reactions even though I definetly cant smell them anymore.

ODing basically is more in relation to the pheromones not wokring because there are too many of them and their target can not be found.

To relate it to smell, howver, it is like if someone is using a ton of perfume. The whole room smells liek it, so outsiders cannot identify the source, evcen when they are right by them. Don\'t fill the room with your pheros, in other words, the dispersal can\'t be room-wide.

4 dabs of npa isn\'t necessarily a oD. It is for some guys while works for others , including myself.

However, you do have to start to worry about the smell. Wearing too much could simply backfire because you stink, even if the pheromones are working (people cantarget you as the source).

Phero Pro

I agree an disagree. ok 4 drops is a big od of course, but what if those 4 drops are somehow very well spread out all over your body. I\'ve goofed up so many times when mixing in drops into my lotion mix i\'ve often times GONE way overboard. When this happens I do strech the mix out more with more lotion on spread it out all over (with exception of my genital area) and I still do just fine. There were about 2 times when this did happen & I got insane crazy results. Maybe it was just the people that day, but I sure wish I could do that again.

Phero Pro

oh gawd after re reading it, it looks sortsa hard to understand what i wrote (its early here). Point i was trying to make was if u spread it out enuff you
    \'you will be ok, but if its in 1 area, it might pack to much of a punch.

Journeyman

Dang !

I generally just put one drop on each of my shirt cuffs - no spreading out at all - will this kind of lead to OD\'ing ??

I still haven\'t put any mones on my skin yet, just clothes and sometimes hair application - am I missing out ?!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    oh gawd after re reading it, it looks sortsa hard to understand what i wrote (its early here). Point i was trying to make was if u spread it out enuff you
    \'you will be ok, but if its in 1 area, it might pack to much of a punch.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Like I always say, if you spread it out you can apply more, but you dont always have to.

Enlightened One

OD is basically when youve used to much Androstenone, usually gets aggressive responses and people may try to avoid you.

Good to clear out other aggressive males if you want to be left alone by the \"hanger types\" who crowd around alpha males but dotn interact

Like when you might be browsing through say a book store and all of a sudden you have other males everywhere if you have an attractive female in the store and they see a \"attractive male\" talking to her they provide instant competition its an almost unconsciuos reaction. But a slight Anone OD keeps this sort of behaviour at bay.
    Read right back trhough the archieves for all my information on the OD thing i help to get discovered etc.

Also of use is AW (attention whores), Lust syndrome (women who are flakes and lust after a guy but run away as soon as he makes a move) - these types dont like sex they just like attention. Can lead to problems for them if they are in clubs because in their attention whoreish ways they give guys the wrong signal and can end up getting raped by a drunk guy (but that is the risk they seem to be willing to take)

ODing basically is more in relation to the pheromones not wokring because there are too many of them and their target can not be found.

That seems more like a definition of \"indifference theory\". I think of ODing more like crossing the line from being a Clint Eastwood type to being a wolf; an actual wolf. So the intuition is, \"yeah this guy will be a good fcuk but once we\'re done he\'ll kill me and my cubs!\" Imagining you carrying them around with their open neck clasped in their mouth. No they don\'t actually think that, but the instinctive reaction could go along those lines. You presenting an image that\'s too primal.

from what i have learned from jvk i don\'t think it gets to the point where certain amount signials \"good f-ck\" and more than that equals \"good f-ck, will kill me after\"

guys who are already physically imposing (like Mobley) will get the \"kill me after\" with none, but i wouldn\'t ever get that.

pheromones work because they active LS hormone releases or something like that. If you use too much the whole room\'s ls hormone gets released, and then when they come closer to you, it doesn\'t happen around you, so they do not make the association that you are the cause.

people need to see a change to realize it is you probably. if it happens before they are in your proximity, it is harder to identify source.

from what i have learned from jvk i don\'t think it gets to the point where certain amount signials \"good f-ck\" and more than that equals \"good f-ck, will kill me after\"

guys who are already physically imposing (like Mobley) will get the \"kill me after\" with none, but i wouldn\'t ever get that.

pheromones work because they active LS hormone releases or something like that. If you use too much the whole room\'s ls hormone gets released, and then when they come closer to you, it doesn\'t happen around you, so they do not make the association that you are the cause.

people need to see a change to realize it is you probably. if it happens before they are in your proximity, it is harder to identify source.

Again, you\'re referring to \"indifference theory\".
    Regarding to your Mobley reference: different people may have a different tolerance for mones, but the whole point of them is that they issue a signal that modifies that of your physical appearance and your natural pheromones.
    So someone who might not naturally give off sexy/attrative signals, *will* do so when wearing mones. Your right in that to be fully effective it needs to be accompanied by a conscious variation of the way you carry yourself, otherwize the person will be confused. If you don\'t, the target *could* think something along the lines of \"yes I do perceive sexyness but he seems to be his old lame self.\" But that isn\'t necessarily connected to ODing.
    The issue of \"becoming a threat\" that ODing generates can be seen better with male targets. Guys will either avoid you or have the impulse to kick the [censored] out of you. If they merely couldn\'t detect where the signals are coming from, it wouldn\'t be that big of a problem; they\'d simple feel like a threat was around but wouldn\'t associate to you. Instead the *do* connect it to you, and act upon it.
    In effect, you\'re correct; wearing too many mones can create that confusion about who actually is emitting that signal. It can --but doesn\'t have to be, as it can happen with regular amounts-- be a form of ODing, but \"ODing\" as referred to as it is on this forum, has the effect of generating that form of rejection, antipathy or agressivness, which I\'ve described. Those reactions are only possible if the source is identified.

Thread Information