Close

Default Ok......more questions about Personality type, etc

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Here I am again......with another question(s)......

Ok, I keep reading various comments in the posts about not wearing too many nones, etc. because they are a certain \"type.\" Does this mean \"personality TYPE??\" And how does one kNOW what type they are?? My latest worry/concern is that I don\'t know which products best suit my \"TYPE\" after reading the various posts. (The one that launched this question was the post about the lesbian wedding where the poster commented about his \"type\" and that he was laying low on the nones. Or something like that.......)

My other question is.......what products would be safest for a hetero WOMAN to wear around other WOMEN for the purpose of \"seeming\" like an all-around-likable-girl??? I work with ALOT of women (all straight......at least to my knowledge), and even though I wear the products with the intention of seeming pleasing to the MALE population, I don\'t want my mixtures to be working AGAINST me on the contrary with my all-female co-workforce. Did that make sense? (lol) If anyone can help me answer all these questions, than KUDO\'S to you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

There is SO much to learn about this stuff and I feel like I\'m back in college~! Whew~! Well, thanks for your patience and continued help.

Once Again,
    LWQ

Phero Dude

Default Re: Ok......more questions about Personality type, etc

What I think is being referred to when they say \"type\" is how alpha or non-alpha a person maybe. If a person is naturally high on the alpha scale then they probably would want to emphasize nol (the social mone) over none to counteract lone wolf syndrome...whereas if a person has a hard time being recognized in a crowd then none heavy products would come in handy. As far as remaining social to your friends & also attracting men I\'d say a combo of nol & none...maybe you\'d want to experiment with small quantities so as not to threaten your friends. There is a learning curve most of us have to go through to find out what works best for us in what situations...It differs widely...

Thanks so much, Metroman. That explained it perfectly. And yes, it is the \"Alpha,\" etc. references I was talking about that confused me so much.

My other question would be........which products (for women, to shorten the list....lol) are stronger on the nols and/or nones?? I know I could probably find the answer SOMEWHERE on a reference page somewhere, but by the time I found it, I\'d forget what I was looking for....sigh. It\'s all so confusing. Does anyone know which WOMENS\' products are highest with either mone right off the bat?? (nol vs. none) I just want to make sure I\'m using the right combination to be socially attractive to BOTH genders, without being \"threatening\" to EITHER of them.

Whew......this stuffs sometimes turns out more like WORK. (lol)

Thanks again, Metroman. That helped alot. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    LWQ

Phero Dude

No problem LWQ...A good place to start maybe the Pheremone Cookbook...Part 5 is written soley for women but take a read through it a lot of the info is general in nature & applies to both men & women. Go to the main home page & about halfway down there is a section titled: Questions? Click on the link \"Love Scent Reference Library\" next page click on Pheromone Cookbook V 0.5...theres a wealth of info there.

LWQ -- the only type issue with appearance seems to be non with those who would already be prcieved as intimidating or a lone wolf. those things can make them less accessable to begin with, so amplifying that impression with none hurts there accessability issue even more so.

However, i think that is the only situation where mones can hurt somone, and it is more of an alphamale thing than alpha female. Intimidating women won\'t be hurt by higher none levels.

Really the reason why certiaini products won\'t work on people is due to their own natural bacteria outputs, and how the peheromones react with that bacteria. Everyone is unique and that is why some products don\'t seem to work as well as others,

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Does anyone know which WOMENS\' products are highest with either mone right off the bat?? (nol vs. none)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You should post your question on the womens forum. They should be able to help.

LadyWithQuestions,

Both the Cookbook and the Product Table fall a bit short on providing hard numbers on the concentrations of the Women\'s products. Maybe this will help.

The products for women (plus \"unisex\" products and men\'s products that women sometimes use) listed in order of decreasing potency are:

Primal Instinct for Women - 11mg of A-Nol per 10mL bottle with an undisclosed quantity of Copulins.
    1.1 mg/mL of A-Nol + ? Cops (.11%)

Perfect Ten for Women - 5mg of A-Nol, 3mg of A-None, 1mg of A-Rone, 1mg of Cops, per 10mL bottle.
    .5mg/mL Nol, .3mg/mL None, .1mg/mL Rone, .1mg/mL Cops, = 1mg/mL total (.1%)

SOE - 4mg of A-Nol and 1mg of A-Rone per 10 mL bottle.
    .4mg/mL of Nol and .1mg/mL of Rone, = .5mg/mL total (.05%)

NPA/w - supposedly 2.4 mg of total pheros per 5mL bottle.
    A-None is the only disclosed component, though I don\'t believe it\'s the most prominent. There are reportedly TWO secret ingredients, which I would speculate to be Estratetraenol and Androstadienone. Estratetraenol is probably the main ingredient.
    Total concentration is .48mg/mL (.048%)

Alter Ego for Women - 3.375mg of total pheros per 7.5mL bottle.
    .2mg/mL A-Nol, .15mg/mL A-Rone, .1mg/mL A-None = .45mg/ml total (.045%)

Alter Ego for Men - 3.375mg of total pheros per 7.5 mL bottle.
    .2mg/mL A-None, .15mg/mL A-Nol, .1mg/mL A-Rone = .45mg/mL total (.045%)

Androstenone Fragrance Additive - 1.5mg of A-None and 1.5mg of A-Nol per 7.5mL bottle
    .2mg/mL A-None, .2mg/mL A-Nol, = .4mg/mL total (.04%)

Pheromax for Women - 2mg of A-Nol and 3mg of Cops per 14mL bottle.
    .36mg/mL total (.036%)

Passion Copulin Concentrate - 1.25mg of Copulins per 5mL bottle yielding a concentration of .25mg/mL (.025%)

Passion Pheromone Attractant for Women - 2.25mg Of A-Nol and .75mg of Cops per 15mL bottle.
    .15mg/mL of Nol and .05mg/mL of Cops = .2mg/mL (.02%)

Attraction - 2.1 mg of A-Nol and 1.2 mg of A-None per 30mL bottle. The un-scented is probably the more suited for women.
    Roughly a 2:1 ratio of Nol to None = .11mg/mL (.011%)

The Edge for Women = Same mystery ratios and components as NPA/w at .1mg/mL (.01%)

Super Primal Oils- Speculation has the A-Nol concentration of these somewhere between .1mg/mL (.01%) and .4mg/mL (.04%) range. (Admittedly a pretty wide range.) A-Nol only.

The Reagent Grade individual Chem-Set Pheros would fit in just above or below P10/w as they are all 1mg/mL (.1%) concentration, and I suppose the CS A-Nol would be a suitable product for women\'s use as well.

Did I leave anything out?

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: Ok......more questions about Personality type,

Wow, that is a great summary Oscar. It should be somewhere in the Cookbook/Reference Material. Do you mind if I use it for a sticky thread on the women\'s Forum??

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

franki,

Thanks. I\'d be happy to have you put this in the Ladies\' Forum on a sticky. Good thing, since I see you went ahead and did it already. What I WAS going to say was, let me add EW to it to make it complete BEFORE you paste it in! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Great post, Oscar.

Franki, please add it to our forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Elana, I already did so 7 hours ago.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The one that Oscar just posted???? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    For real? DOH!!!!!!

That\'s ok, Elana. I don\'t usually read the threads started by Franki in the women\'s forum either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That\'s ok, Elana. I don\'t usually read the threads started by Franki in the women\'s forum either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Yeah!

Banned User

At least DVK read it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

At least DVK read it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

She tends to follow the rules. SRH and I are L-S rebels [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SRH and I are L-S rebels

Yeah! Wanna see my tatoo? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

THANK YOU OSCAR~!!!!! That was WONDERFULLY helpful and very much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to list that information for me~!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

LWQ

SRH and I are L-S rebels

Yeah! Wanna see my tatoo? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You showed me already. I still don\'t get why you chose a Dolphin in a speedo, or why you chose to have it done on the side of your neck, but hey......I guess it is the rebel in you.

Not that one! The one of the blue-tailed skink making pizza on the inside of my... Ah never mind! I\'ll just send you a pic. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Besides, everybody has a tatoo of nekkid dolphins. I figured if I was gonna have a dolphin in a place where everybody could see it--it might as well be decent. So I wouldn\'t have to cover it up for church an all...

Even tatoos have their dignity, ya know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

LWQ,

Two years ago, when I first started compiling data for what became the Product Table, there weren\'t nearly as many women\'s products as there are now. PCC, PPA/w, and Realm/w were on the table, but the only other products specifically formulated for women were the /w versions of TE and NPA, and since there wasn\'t much solid info on the contents of either gender\'s version, it made no sense to have duplicate entries that were both full of question marks.

Since that time we\'ve seen the release of PI/w, P10/w, SOE, AE/w, Attraction un-scented, Pmax/w, EW, and the SPO\'s. So putting together a listing of the women\'s products was a task that was long overdue and I\'m glad you gave me the incentive to finally get around to it.

As for EW, since we who beta tested it more or less came to the consensus that the beta test stuff was essentially 100% Copulins, and the market version is 1/100th the concentration of the original, the entry for EW should appear at the top of the list, and read as follows:

Essence of Woman (EW) - 75mg of Copulins per 7.5 mL bottle.
    10mg/mL of Copulins (1%)

If these numbers are accurate, it really makes EW one of the best \"dollars per milligram\" deals available.

I\'ve still got three nearly full bottles of the original EW. That\'s enough to make roughly a tanker truck\'s worth of a PCC strength Copulin product. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information