Here I am again......with another question(s)......

Ok, I keep reading various comments in the posts about not wearing too many nones, etc. because they are a certain \"type.\" Does this mean \"personality TYPE??\" And how does one kNOW what type they are?? My latest worry/concern is that I don\'t know which products best suit my \"TYPE\" after reading the various posts. (The one that launched this question was the post about the lesbian wedding where the poster commented about his \"type\" and that he was laying low on the nones. Or something like that.......)

My other question is.......what products would be safest for a hetero WOMAN to wear around other WOMEN for the purpose of \"seeming\" like an all-around-likable-girl??? I work with ALOT of women (all straight......at least to my knowledge), and even though I wear the products with the intention of seeming pleasing to the MALE population, I don\'t want my mixtures to be working AGAINST me on the contrary with my all-female co-workforce. Did that make sense? (lol) If anyone can help me answer all these questions, than KUDO\'S to you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

There is SO much to learn about this stuff and I feel like I\'m back in college~! Whew~! Well, thanks for your patience and continued help.

Once Again,
LWQ