Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
    Man of La Pancha

Default Re: She has a boyfriend, what now?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    All I can say, man, is that I wanted to do that, too. My ex is a spoiled 19-yo girl who only thinks of herself when she gets weirded out and I got burned pretty bad. I\'ve always hoped she\'d snap out of it and try to come back so I could either go back out with her or tell her to go to hell (different feelings at different times, of course)... I\'ve noticed that she likes to stay close to me at fraternity events when I wear -mones and even made physical contact a few times, but she never showed any more interest than before. That being said, I don\'t think it\'ll happen for you, but I hope it does if it\'ll make you feel better. I\'ve just made the choice to move on instead and not talk to her anymore even though we have to see each other a lot.

All i can say, you should have listen to the other Forum members, when they told you not to get involved with this girl anymore, now your so deep in it, and the only choice you have now, is to either move on, or move to antoher state. Cause from what i can read from this forum, there is nothing more for you to gain in this. And there is no mone on this planet that is gonna change that for you.
    I\'m am sorry to say that, but that\'s the way it is. You can either accept it or ignore it, but it isn\'t gonna be any better, then this.

DZorro,

It\'s like asking if there is any mix that can make a guy walk up to a horse, whistle three times and then twirl around like a ballerina. There is no mix to make her see you...get over her boyfriend....be embarrassed for kissing you...and then want you back.

MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTR told me the guy on the rebound always gets dumped.

Phero Enthusiast

Well, damn this feeling sucks. I never have put my feelings out there, because before now i was never looking for relationships, just \"physical activity\", anyone know how long i have to feel this way? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

One answer is: For as long as you decide that it\'s worth it for you to feel this way. Sorry, but it\'s true.

The feeling does suck. Everyone\'s been there. The sooner you admit to yourself that are tons of other options out there with the potential to be just as special to you (because there are and you\'ll probably come face to face with one sooner than you think), the sooner you\'ll start to relax and open up again--and the sooner this feeling will start to fade.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Well, damn this feeling sucks. I never have put my feelings out there, because before now i was never looking for relationships, just \"physical activity\", anyone know how long i have to feel this way? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m 36 years old, and I still have dreams and get a bit emotional over my \"first love\" ex-high school/college girlfriend. (However, we dated for four years.) You may never get over her completely. But your young, and you\'ve got plenty of time to meet new people. Like I said, there\'s 6/7 billion people out there, and 60% of those are women. It\'s not like she\'ll be the only woman you will ever meet and fall in love with. You\'ll probably be back on the board in a couple of weeks asking for suggestions on the right \'mone for a completely new chickie that yo\'ve got your eye on.

However, as I stated, the WAGG-N is a kick ass \'mone that, in my opinion covers all the bases, and might help you nail that next chickie. And if you just relax a bit, this one that\'s got your jock in a knot might even come around to you eventually. Just don\'t go too overboard with your emotions - women (like men) can get a little freaked out on excessive obsession.

And if you just relax a bit, this one that\'s got your jock in a knot might even come around to you eventually. Just don\'t go too overboard with your emotions - women (like men) can get a little freaked out on excessive obsession.

Yes.

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

Well, I already went overboard, because I have never done this before, I rarely ever want relationships, and when I do I never had to work for them. I don\'t know, but I do know I went overboard, I just want this feeling to go away.
    Plus, I don\'t want to be the loser in this whole thing, I want to come back to school, and I want her to see me as something else, as changed and better, to make her feel like she lost something. Isn\'t there any mone for that?

Phero Dude

Best way in the short term to get over one lady is to try finding someone else to date right away. Other than that engrossing yourself in something, starting a new hobby whatever also helps.

Well, I already went overboard, because I have never done this before, I rarely ever want relationships, and when I do I never had to work for them. I don\'t know, but I do know I went overboard, I just want this feeling to go away.
    Plus, I don\'t want to be the loser in this whole thing, I want to come back to school, and I want her to see me as something else, as changed and better, to make her feel like she lost something. Isn\'t there any mone for that?

Phero Pharaoh

Living well is, indeed the best revenge. It you seem happy, and are having a good time, she may regret losing you.

Banned User

It\'s like asking if there is any mix that can make a guy walk up to a horse, whistle three times and then twirl around like a ballerina.

Is that wishful thinking, or a bizzarre fantasy?
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It\'s like asking if there is any mix that can make a guy walk up to a horse, whistle three times and then twirl around like a ballerina

2 drops WAGG
    3 dabs PI/m
    1/2 bottle PCC (taken internally by the Horse)

Use this mix wisely, dear boy.

Steeve

Steve, you\'ve found your mixes to be better with the PCC? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Holmes

&lt;stops twirling like a ballerina, disappointing the horse&gt;

\"Wha...?\"

Banned User

It\'s like asking if there is any mix that can make a guy walk up to a horse, whistle three times and then twirl around like a ballerina

2 drops WAGG
    3 dabs PI/m
    1/2 bottle PCC (taken internally by the Horse)

Use this mix wisely, dear boy.

Steeve

LMAO! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Actually, I quoted Elana on this. Above was my reply to her post.

Brian

Phero Pro

The answer to this question is yes and no. You can wear whatever phero product or combo that you want. If you are going to project the attitude of being lovesick and needy, no amount of pheros is going to make her feel like she lost something (most likely the opposite).

Dude! When you went out on a limb and exposed your feelings for her you backed her into a corner. And she, like just about anyone else would do, she pushed you away. It really hurts doesn\'t it? People can be very clumsy, especially when you let them have a fragile thing like your heart.

The best revenge is to completely forget about her. Hard to do. All things take time, this one will probably take quite a while. It\'s unavoidable. Sometimes you gotta learn things the hard way.

My suggestion to you at this point in your life is to be SELFISH. Yes selfish. Go out. Have fun with the guys. What about that thing that you always wanted to do. Well do it! Just as long \"she\" is not a factor in any of it.

As for mones, I will give you a recomendation. Put a little bit, perhaps a drop of SOE or -nol just underneath your nose. We really need to lift your spirits, not \"her\'s\".

--------------------

-SwingerMD

Default Oh dear, I feel an \"I told you so\" is in order...

manchorito! Whats going on? You seem to be asking the same questions over and over and ignoring all the best answers.

A common ailment of people in general is that they ask for advice, and then only actually listen to the advice that they like, or that gives them what they wanted in the first place, in essence, they were going to do it anyway but just wanted someone to pat them on the back and say \"you know what, you\'re right, well done\".

This is now the third time I (and others) have said that pheros are no magic wand, they dont do everything.

I want you to thing about this aswell (and someone else who posted about a woman), have you ever considered that you are too busy blaming everything else (including the girl) to think that maybe you are doing something fundamentally wrong? 70% (not an actual fact btw) of the time break ups are due to the man. Why on Earth did you confess your feelings to her? You dont even have any ties to her, you only kissed her (unless i missed something). IMO you should not get all soppy like that untill you can justify it, I mean come on, what have you shared? I understand you cant help liking her, but I\'m sure you understand how off-putting someone so full on can be.

Like I always say, be a nice guy, be a gentleman, be caring, but always walk away still carrying your balls between your legs.

HTH

Phero Pharaoh

This is REALLY excellent advice!

BTW-- I remeber an occasion wherin I felt needy and lovesick. I avoided the [censored], and started over.

Months later, he tried to come BACK. I though, \"Damn! What did I see in HIM?\"

It\'s not easy, at first. But it gets easier.

There\'s a good book called \"Letting Go,\" by Zev Wanderer, BTW.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6

Thread Information