Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: She has a boyfriend, what now?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, news: The girl obviously likes me a lot and she always tells me how her boyfriend pisses her off. I am gettin a new awesome muscle car so that helps too. Also, a lot of kids are talkin how her boyfriend is literally gay. Don\'t worry I didn\'t spread that rumor. I think she needs to get rid of him but she won\'t. I need a way to just confront her and make her feel guilty for leavin me around like this. What should I say, any mones good for this? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Are you really only 16? You just seem so in the know about life. <insert rolling eyes...ROFLMAO icon> [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color=\"red\"> MOVE ON!!!! </font>

Banned User

Default Re: She has a boyfriend, what now? *DELETED*

Post deleted by franki

Phero Enthusiast

Holmes understands me, i\'ve never felt this way, just give me some tips please.

Just do what you\'ve been doing, be patient, and if she really likes you better than the other guy, she\'ll come around. You really can\'t make her do anything until she wants to.

Besides, maybe she likes him because he\'s kinda \'gay\', ever think of that?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Holmes understands me, i\'ve never felt this way, just give me some tips please.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

We all understand you. We were all your age once and remember it well. That\'s why the advice is not changing.

Phero Pro

Manchorito,

Even if you were dating this girl, Confrontation = very bad idea. Backing her into a corner and forcing her to choose between you and him would only leave her with one way out. That would be to run back to him. And that would definately be The End (not the ending that you want).

i\'ve never felt this way

Be very care where you are going with this. The last thing you want to do is to lose control over your emotions and go gushing all over this girl. You\'ll definately wash her away. If you go out on a limb for her, make sure she\'s on it with you.

I can\'t agree more with SHR. Be patient. You need to focus on someone (or better yet multliple someones) else. That will get you in the mindset to get the attention of this girl.

-SwingerMD

What\'s in it for her?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ok here is some pheromonal advice:

I think the bottom line in this situation is:

Why is it any different to any other pick-up, or any situation where someone is chasing a girl?

There is no special phero mix for this monchorito, you should know that by now.

This is what I said a few pages back (with a little added), and it\'s still the advise you aren\'t listening to, maybe because you dont like what you are hearing? I dont know.

You dont see people saying:

\"Yeah this mix made three guys hand over their car keys, nothing else happened, just the car keys!\"

Thats because all pheromones do is make you seem more alpha, or interesting, or sexy, they dont do anything specific. Which is the same reason you wont find anyone posting a \"Get Girls To Dump Their Boyfriend For You (tm)\" mix, all you can do is enhance what you have, and you can do that with your favourite mix.

If that\'s what you want to know, then I advise that YOU assess what is missing from your relationship, if that is spice and lust, then TE/NPA is the most obvious.

Phero Enthusiast

Cpt,
    Finally somebody said something with senses... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Alqui [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Okay, so after realizing everything, I finally got over this one girl since she had a boyfriend. Then she started talkin to me a lot about her boyfriend and after talkin about how she doesn\'t like him, she broke up with him. Now she talks to me a lot and emails me a lot (she puts I love ya in her emails). But I\'m not sure if she likes me, or if Im just the \"friend\". What mix should I wear to put me over the edge so I know for sure. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Kiss her, use your tongue and you\'ll know

Phero Dude

Ask her out next time you e-mail. And no wussy asking out - just be blunt just say \"hey I want to see you, lets do x,y or z and take it from there - she shouldn\'t object, after all she \"loves ya\" right??\" .

If she starts pulling the \"friend\'s\" stuff when you hangout so be it - at least now you know. And if you know you can\'t \"just be friends\" with her let her know and walk. If you can be \"just friends\", nothing wrong with that, but don\'t have any expectations after this of having a romantic relationship with her, and date other women.

I used to go through the same mental gymnastics - just ask her out is simplest way to start moving things along.

Okay, so after realizing everything, I finally got over this one girl since she had a boyfriend. Then she started talkin to me a lot about her boyfriend and after talkin about how she doesn\'t like him, she broke up with him. Now she talks to me a lot and emails me a lot (she puts I love ya in her emails). But I\'m not sure if she likes me, or if Im just the \"friend\". What mix should I wear to put me over the edge so I know for sure. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ask her out next time you e-mail. And no wussy asking out - just be blunt just say \"hey I want to see you, lets do x,y or z and take it from there - she shouldn\'t object, after all she \"loves ya\" right??\" .

If she starts pulling the \"friend\'s\" stuff when you hangout so be it - at least now you know. And if you know you can\'t \"just be friends\" with her let her know and walk. If you can be \"just friends\", nothing wrong with that, but don\'t have any expectations after this of having a romantic relationship with her, and date other women.

I used to go through the same mental gymnastics - just ask her out is simplest way to start moving things along.

Agreed. And what should you use? Since an air of sexual \"worthiness\" is what you\'re probably after...I dunno... -none + something to round it out a little? Seems like -none would be an important part of the plan...

Holmes

Phero Dude

[quoteAgreed. And what should you use? Since an air of sexual \"worthiness\" is what you\'re probably after...I dunno... -none + something to round it out a little? Seems like -none would be an important part of the plan...

Holmes

Yeah, I\'d say -none since she already is \"friendly\" it makes sense to add sexual charge to the air. The pheros that have worked best for me are JB#1 and WAGG+NPA/w . I seem to get a little more consistency with JB#1, although WAGG/NPA/w has proved very \"effective\" in real world testing ;-). I did also check recently what someone else posted that JB#1 works even better without a cover scent and this I\'ve found to be very true. I always thought it needed a cover as I find it rather strong myself, but for some reason, the ladies seem to like really like it even without a cover scent.

[quoteAgreed. And what should you use? Since an air of sexual \"worthiness\" is what you\'re probably after...I dunno... -none + something to round it out a little? Seems like -none would be an important part of the plan...

Holmes

Yeah, I\'d say -none since she already is \"friendly\" it makes sense to add sexual charge to the air. The pheros that have worked best for me are JB#1 and WAGG+NPA/w . I seem to get a little more consistency with JB#1, although WAGG/NPA/w has proved very \"effective\" in real world testing ;-). I did also check recently what someone else posted that JB#1 works even better without a cover scent and this I\'ve found to be very true. I always thought it needed a cover as I find it rather strong myself, but for some reason, the ladies seem to like really like it even without a cover scent.

I can\'t remember, did you ever try NPAm/NPAw/WAGG, Proteus? (I know Skyy did...) That might be a good one as well...

Holmes

Banned User

Manchorito, take the advice of Proteus. Just tell her you want to see her. Figure out some place you want to take her and tell her you want to take her there! Don\'t say \"do you want to go out with me\"! Tell her \"you want\" to go to some club or something and \"you want\" her to come with you!
    Most women, young or old (this is going to get me in trouble), won\'t bail on a guy they\'re with until they\'re real sure they have another guy already lined up. I don\'t think she would have dumped her X if she didn\'t have a real good sense that you\'d be there for her and now she\'s making the move on you with the \"Love ya\" message in her mails. She\'s yours for the taking! But not necessarily for the screwing. Most women want an emotional bond, especially girls her age, before they will \"give it up\". They want to feel the security of a relationship first. Relationships are about trust and honesty and take time to develop. If you want a good relationship (which will include sex with her), take your time to get to know her as a person and a friend (girlfriend), and then a lover. When you do decide to play with each other sexually ( and you will once she feels secure in the relationship), you\'ll need to get real good at oral sex. Girls her age rarely get off at all and if they do it\'s through oral sex and not intercourse.
    I\'ve read your posts and questions for some weeks now and I got to tell you you\'re missing the point about Phero\'s. They\'re not magic bullets or aphrodisiacs or \"date rape drugs\". They\'re door openers! They give you a little edge over some other young stud with blue balls and that\'s all. The rest is up to you. Relax! Be COOL! You got all the time in the world and you got your hand and a roll of paper towels to keep your best friend happy until that magic day when you finally become a man.
    Ash

Listen Manchorito,while your wasting time posting she probably met another dude she \"likes\" and probably has a better mone mixture than you LOL!Hell, it could be onE of us here on lovescent.com LMAO!I\'ll let you know how well her twin kisses too LMAO!!!!

Banned User

Manchorito give me a ROAR BROTHER!

I thought we discussed this, I could have sworn after my masculine version of Tony Robbins speech would have made your balls grow at least 4x times.....This girl is laying herself out there and only a little, you are supposed to grab your balls and make yourself known....when she types \"love ya\" respond to her by saying \"Yeah, I\'d [censored] you too\" watch her get all excited....ohhhh a real man, ohhhh so sexy......She probably is not intersted in her current boyfriend because he is a pushover and probably lost interest in you earlier for the same reason.....but she senses a change in you...she knows you are the baddest big weiner wagging guy out there....GIVE ME A SALUTE SOLDIER MANCHORITO.

\"Respect the cock...and tame the cunt\"

WHOOOORAAAA.

Phero Pharaoh

Ash, you know a lot about women.

Banned User

Kari.

Fat lot of good its done me. Too little, too late I fear.

Ash

Phero Pharaoh

YIKES! We gotta fix that!

Journeyman

I love posts like this which go on and on for pages and in the main go completely off topic and don’t actually answer the posters question !! LOL

So if you can’t beat em join em – here’s my 2 cents !!

I am assuming this girl is HOT as few girls who have several guys chasing them are Non-HOT.….. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

1) Most guys “like” girls who are the most physically attractive – FACT, whether we admit it or not !
    2) Most physically attractive women KNOW they are attractive and from a very early age, therefore this will affect their mental and emotional make-up.
    3) Most attractive women thrive off the attention they get from men and crave it when they aren’t receiving as much as they think they should.
    4) Most attractive women once they have “got” their man will happily entertain the attention of other men, often going out of their way to do so to maintain their attention addiction.
    5) Most of the time this may be purely for playing games to boost their ego and re-affirm the power they have - or if they do like the new guy, he will be the excuse they have been looking for to leave the old one ad infinitum....

Conclusion – hot women rarely make permanent attachments – I know this is true in general for everyone in modern society now – but it is working in over-drive with turbo-boost with them in particular !

Corollary – this girl you like will no-doubt welcome your attention and if you’re lucky may develop into something other than just “friendly” BUT she will be moving on sooner or later – so ignore all the preachers on here talking about morality etc – you go for it dude !! ……………BUT, when (not if !) she does move on, the feeling of loss (despite how macho or experienced you may think you are !) will be immense and will take some getting over that is if you ever do really get over it !

To summarise – “if your in love with a beautiful women, you better beware……!!”

PS – Notice I mentioned most – NOT ALL hot women are like this – the goal is to find one in the minority – Good Luck and Welcome to the Club !

PPS – Personally I am of the thinking that if a woman wants to be with a man, she will be with him despite all the other competition – if a woman can do better than me but still decides to stick with me then it MUST be love ...errr right ??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

PPPS – How do I set up a signature ???

KIR,

Very good post, much truth therein. Thanks.

However:

What mix should I wear to put me over the edge so I know for sure. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I believe that this was Manchorito\'s question and it was acknowledged and (kind of) addressed, no?

Oh, and to set up a signature, go to your \"My Home,\" click Edit next to \"Personal Information,\" scroll down to the \"Signature\" box and...type. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Holmes

Phero Pharaoh

There have been some studies researching why men are more \"hard-wired\" to evaluate prospective mates by appearance. I think I remember that it came down to a theory that, back when we were still in the trees, nature intended males not to waste their precious sperm on females who were too old, sick, or otherwise impaired to breed healthy offspring.

I dunno, but it IS true that men are more visually oriented.

You could drink wine from her hollowed out skull.

Whilst wearing pheromones of course.

Steve

Please Note: The views expressed herein are intended for novelty/research purposes only and as such, Steve cannot be held responsible for any loss of life/criminal charges resulting from following said advice.

Please Note: The views expressed herein are intended for novelty/research purposes only and as such, Steve cannot be held responsible for any loss of life/criminal charges resulting from following said advice.

Well, you sure slithered out of that one, Ssssssst (or whatever your name is). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Holmes

Banned User

KIR,

I\'m glad you said all that, and not me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Be prepared to duck. The bullets should be a flying soon! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information