Close

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default She has a boyfriend, what now?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This attractive girl who I know, and am very interested in is obviously interested in me, but she has a boyfriend. What mone is best for making me seem better than her boyfriend. I\'m guessing none because of the alpha male. But I need some advice. Thanks

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: She has a boyfriend, what now?

I NEVER try to catch girls that have boyfriends! They are NOT available... watch out my friend, go after unavailable girls is not a good business... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Well, I am gonna bring it up tomorrow that she has a boyfriend. And start hopefully start messin around her. And I am hoping she chooses me, but I need something special besides my normal AE:TE:SOE:SPMO mix. Maybe I should add more none. (c\'mon she is in high school,those girls dump boys like crazy. she has been dating him for a week) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

If I want her to really talk to me and be mentally/emotionally attracted to me not just physically, shouldn\'t I try WAGG?

If she cheats on him, don\'t be pissed when she cheats on you.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If she cheats on him, don\'t be pissed when she cheats on you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Damn....Exit.....I was just going to post that!

If she cheats on him

Yup, Red Flag number one... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Holmes

This attractive girl who I know, and am very interested in is obviously interested in me, but she has a boyfriend. What mone is best for making me seem better than her boyfriend. I\'m guessing none because of the alpha male. But I need some advice. Thanks

Why man???? Why disrespect their relationship?? Is it really worth it? I understand about the power of wanting, but honor comes in to play. Would you like another man coming,trying, and maybe taking your girl from you? That whole \"don\'t hate the player, hate the game\" theroy is overrated.

Be true to yourself.

Why is everyone yelling at him for this. He\'s made his decision so leave him alone about it. He obviously knows what he\'s getting himself into and I guarantee he\'s thought of it so stop bugging him and just help him with his question.

Stranger

manchorito-
    You are the man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I agree w/you. Women pump and dump guys like there\'s no tommarrow. Just be sure that before she dumps you, have fun w/her and kick her a** out the door. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Once all the other girls find out about this, they\'ll want you event more... And that\'s the ultimate social proof. Girls (your age) don\'t respect honor and consideration, they want to get turned on by an inconsiderate bastard. I\'m writing you this because today I held eye contact with five attracive women today ages 17-30 (my guess). All of them stared back at me and smiled, three of them said hi. Guess what? They were all with their boyfreinds. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] BTW-no mones today. You try to get serious by play fair w/ any gal now and you\'ll end up getting hurt. Don\'t learn that the hard way.

Stranger

Would you like another man coming,trying, and maybe taking your girl from you?

That\'s the typical feminist attitude. You can\'t \"take a girl away from\" anyone. They make their own decsiions to suit their own self interests be it good or bad. They are the one that choose the males, this girl is the only one who can disrespect anyone. Anyway, if mancharito ends up w/this girl, he\'s only saving the original BF the heartache of having it happen later. As more time goes by, the original BF will be more emotionally invested and the break up will be more difficult for the BF. If she\'s a decent gal, she\'s turn manchorito down.

Mancharito, you\'re a saint! Thank you for weeding the garden. You have a lot of work ahead of you.

BTW- great thread

Stranger

Fun stuff. And let\'s see what the audience says..........

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1061774592Prometheus\">

Should Manchorito try to pick up this chick?
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Yes.
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />No.
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />I don\'t know.
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />manchorito should make the chick jeolous by hitting on the boyfreind.
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Not that it matters. Reality will always win.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks DingDong and Prometheus, at least someone understands me. She won\'t cheat on him because she isn\'t a slut. I am a year older, so like she kind of will respect me and will think that I am a catch. So I doubt she will cheat on me, if she does, then its over. But, wasn\'t my question first what mone should I use. I can tell she doesn\'t like the guy anyways, it won\'t last. I won\'t do anything with her until they break up, so don\'t talk bad about me. I hate it when people gang up on this forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Ha, funny last choice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

Attention ladies and gentlemen of the pheromone forum, a verdict on the ethical implications of manchorio\'s decision has been has been reached!

And the verdict is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img](drumroll....)-

No Problemo.
    No that that\'s been settled, let\'s suggest some fine pheromones for this alpha in training.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Sorry guy, I can\'t help you- pheromones are still a mystery to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Oh and by the way. I forgot to mention to to all you haters out there, this girl... she has an identical twin! Hmmm, I think all you guys\' minds changed when you heard that. Hell yea. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

She has a twin? Yes, that does change things..

Now I do have a recommendation.

After you\'ve picked up the first chick (once the twin knows about it) dump on a entire bottle of copulins and play out the other twin. Why settle for just one? You can never have to much of a good thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And just imagine they live in the same household. OOOhhhh!!! What an opportunity. This is just to good to be true. You are one lucky guy.

Stranger

Ahhhh. And you are wondering what I meant by-

And just imagine they live in the same household.

Yes. Ahem. They will be fighting over you all day (school)all night (home) and when they are with you each trying to out do the other in desparate acts of passion to outdue the other and win your favor. Soon, you won\'t even be needing the copulins... You\'ll have a good supply of natural ones doing the work for you. You will be the epitome, the very manifestasion of social proof. Bruce will hire you as the new spokesperson for l-s.

Manchorito, you are about to bodly journey where few alpa males have gone before.

This is one small step for MANchorito, and one giant leap for MANkind.

Please keep us all informed as the story unravels.

Phero Pro

Manchorito,

Hmmm . . . interesting dilema that you have here. My advice, be very careful how you handle the situation.
    She won\'t cheat on him because she isn\'t a slut.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You may be right about this. Or you may not. Here\'s my experience. About three years ago after a major break-up I was dating an asian co-worker by the name of Anna. We had a wonderful first date, but on the second date she was acting extremely weird. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] At the end of the night I asked if she wanted to go out again and she replied, \"Do you really think that this is a date?!\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I found out later through the grapevine that she and her boyfriend had a major spat around Christmastime (a month before our first date) and got back together in April (just right before our second one). Oh and this was before I started using pheros. Anyhow a year later I found out that she was very keen on a combination of 4\" of SOE and two drops of RM behind the ears. So keen that she pratically asked herself out on another date with me. Unfortnately about 5 min after I called her boyfriend gave me a ring on her cell phone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] . Needless to say it wasn\'t very pleasent.

Another time on the bus 6 drops of JB#1 in the hair gel had this buxom blonde stripping off her coat, her sweater, and then unbuttoning her shirt 1/2 down right in front of me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] . Before I got off I got a her cell phone # with the words, \"Call me. I\'d love to go out with you.\" Two days later I call her and she agrees to go to a concert. Ten minutes later . . . (guess what) . . . her boyfriend that she forgot to mention calls me on her cell phone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] . Pretty much the end of that story [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . Not to metion the fact that I kept on getting calls from him all weekend long from several different phones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

There was this one gal, Arianna, who I loved to swing dance with. I was even considering asking her to become my new dance partner. Anyhow the first time I exposed her to SOE she seemed really sad/worried and distant. Weird [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] . Everyone else around us was acting happy, giddy, boistrous, and all the other rxns that I normally expect from SOE. A few days later I called and asked her out to a concert and she replied that she has a boyfriend and he\'s flying in from the East Coast [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] .

There was this tall 6\'3\" gal, Heather, that I knew as my assistant volunteer instructor a few years back. Last Sept. she came back from college and she started to flirt with me. I didn\'t think nothing much about it until I exposed her to the SMD#1 that I had just put on to test on someone that I was meeting later that night. Holy $h17 !!! To say that she was really forward would be putting it very mildly [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] . Unfortunately when I finally asked her out she agreed, but she said, \"Don\'t you know that I have a boyfriend?\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] That night I tried out SMD#1 on her again with different results. All night long I listened to her as she told me how nice her boyfriend is. How he bought her this emerald ring. How . . . . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (was pretty depressing). As the night wore on she kept on repeating to herself, \"My boyfriend loves me . . . uh . . . I think he does. Does he?\" While looking at me with very sad depressing eyes. About 3/4 the way through she excused herself because of a nasty cough due to a cold. Last I heard from her. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyhow that pretty sums up my experiences with women with boyfriend. Some of which I had absoulutely no idea that they had one. Since you are so intent on this person and sometimes you just have to take a chance, this is my advice:

Make Her Chase You. Until she drops her boyfriend she is not fair game for you to chase. There is a reason why she started to date him in the first place. She and she alone must make the decision to break up with him.

Do not badmouth boyfriend. No matter what, especially in front of her. All of this bad stuff that she\'s telling you about her boyfriend might just be her unloading her bad feeling on a sympathetic ear a.k.a \"A good friend\" . Be very carefull or you may find yourself in the \"Friend Zone\".

She has a twin? Does her twin have a boyfriend? Are you interested in her twin? She could be a very good person to test different kinds of combos, mixes, and pheros on.

Anyhow hope this helps.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

In the HOUSE!

Banned User

I hate it when people gang up on this forum

Oh and by the way. I forgot to mention to to all you haters out there

Nobody hates you, or is ganging up on you. You are being disagreed with. You need to grow up, my friend.

Brian

Nobody hates you, or is ganging up on you. You are being disagreed with. You need to grow up, my friend.

Seriously. What\'s wrong with you? If someone doesn\'t want an opinion that is different then their own....don\'t post a question/comment on a public forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

yeah yeah yeah! what she said!

/me jumps off the bandwagon

I just gotta ask....Prometheus, how old are you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

She has a twin? Yes, that does change things..

Now I do have a recommendation.

After you\'ve picked up the first chick (once the twin knows about it) dump on a entire bottle of copulins and play out the other twin. Why settle for just one? You can never have to much of a good thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And just imagine they live in the same household. OOOhhhh!!! What an opportunity. This is just to good to be true. You are one lucky guy.

Not quoting anything in particular, just your general attitude.

This isn\'t good advice, and doesnt seem to be provided by a suitable mentor. You make some very good points Prometheus, but somewhere along the line things got messed up.

manchorito, you need to understand one thing: If you enter into this relationship with this attitude, be prepared for that to be the most it can become. This is your choice, but you may not understand the implications of your choice, I dont like to burn bridges, but it\'s up to you. If you just want some fun, then thats fine, but you can do that with other people without creating these problems.

Banned User

What does this thread remind me of. Oh yea.

Thread

\"What does this thread remind me of. Oh yea.

--------------------\"

OH!!! Gawd---not that thread again---PLEASE!!

Those of us who were there the first time through....

\"What does this thread remind me of. Oh yea.

--------------------\"

OH!!! Gawd---not that thread again---PLEASE!!

LOL. I\'ve only read the first two pages, but so far that thread is HILARIOUS.

Holmes

There are two versions of that, he came back for more later.

There are two versions of that, he came back for more later.

Yep....he graced us again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information